My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C3 Part 9

Although Meow Chan still didn’t let her touch...

This situation was completely reversed from the last time- the last time I was sitting at the table and watching Ying’s busy schedule.

When would this water boil, it was so slow...

"...It would be nice if life could be like this forever."

After putting in the seasoning and stirring enough, I sat at the table and waited for the beef curry to finish.

Ying said the same conversation as last time.

"Why did Classmate Yuchuan suddenly say this?"

"Because I don't like moving, and I also don't want to leave my classmates that I finally got to know."

I didn't want to waste time in the same conversation.

"I feel very happy to be classmates with Classmate Yuchuan. For me, this is an irreplaceable precious memory in the future. So, don't think about separation or anything-at least, having this good memory is enough !"

"Thank you for comforting me... I feel a little embarrassed to have such a serious conversation with Classmate Gaocheng."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, at least this is how I really think..."

"Thank you, Gao Cheng. You are such a gentle person."

"Me?……"

"Well, I knew the moment Classmate Gaocheng adopted the homeless cat."

She said and looked at Meow Chan who was lying on the side. It had already sat in a chair without me realizing it once again, waiting to have dinner with us.

Sorry I still can't serve you curry...

"Delicious!"

Put down the spoon... I couldn’t believe that it was a curry I made myself.

It was a little different from Ying’s, but it was also a rare delicacy...

Was cooking really that simple? What had I been doing before? Why was I eating instant noodles?

After eating, Ying once again brought the bowl and plate to the sink...

"Wait a minute, I'll wash it."

"No, since Classmate Gaocheng prepared the meal, of course, I have to do the dishes."

Her attitude was unusually determined. I had no choice but to sit at the dining table and wait.

"...Eh! It hurts!"

Something seemed to happen to her.

"I can't see it...!"

She turned her head, closed her eyes, and looked for the tissue- This time the bubbles got into her eyes!

"Wait a minute, the tissue is here!"

I took out two tissues on the table and wanted to pass her...

"Ah!"

Bang--

With a sharp scream and dull bang...

She slid backward and grabbed my clothes before she slid. As a result, we fell together, but this time I was on top!

Why, did such an incident happen no matter who washed the dishes? Was it the game setting?

"Oww, it hurts!"

Ying opened her misty eyes.

"Sorry, Classmate Yuchuan! Are you okay? Can you get up?"

I immediately propped up, then stretched out a hand to pull her up.

You must be kitting, I don't want to be forced to gameover because of that kind of thing... I have had enough experience last time...

“……”

Her hand rested on mine.

She wiped her eyes with the tissues I passed over, and finally opened her eyes again.

"Classmate Yuchuan, let's sit on the sofa and take a rest."

"O, okay..."

Ying’s face flushed... was the room too hot?

"Do… do boys all like this?"

"What……"

After I was dazed by the question, Ying seemed to want to carry on, but she didn’t dare to face me.

"Classmate Gaocheng... just stared at my chest... and do boys all like it..."

"No no no! You have misunderstood!"

She actually noticed it? I also couldn’t help it. I still couldn’t forget that feeling. This was too exciting for me, who has not been in contact with girls for more than ten years.

Although Ying's chest was not big, the shape was very good, how could the soft touch make people not addicted... If I could, I really wanted to just keep grabbing it until...

"You were still looking at it when you said this..."

Stop, don't you see that Ying was already showing a scared expression! This was not an R18 game. That kind of expansion and plot was absolutely impossible!

Face the reality Yuanxing, staring at the angel's breasts like this would definitely be punished!

"I... I'm sorry, I won’t do it again."

It was better to admit mistakes obedient than to explain. Although it was artificial intelligence, Ying’s observation ability was really inexplicable and keen, and she had already tolerated it.

The situation was bad...

"Please stop doing this kind of thing, can you promise me?"

"Of course!"

The angel has given the opportunity, it must not be missed.

"Then... I will forgive Classmate Gaocheng."

"Really!"

The fire of hope was ignited in my chest.

"After all, classmate Gaocheng is also a...boy, I don't understand this kind of thing..."

“Classmate Yuchuan……”

I almost shed moving tears. Can the angel understand and forgive even this kind of thing... And then will she take the initiative to let me touch...

"But I will never forgive Classmate Gaocheng for doing this kind of thing again. I hate boys with H ideas the most."

"Sorry, I won’t do it again."

This attitude of righteous words instantly shattered my fantasies. Next time, I should play a more exciting game... If it could be a girl like Ying, it would be the best.

By the way, my own major was related to artificial intelligence. I wonder if there was a way to extract the characters in the game?

I once heard Waning Mood say that there may be such a function in the gifted version. At the end of the game, the character information would be able to be imported into your Smart Companions, so that players can communicate with their favorite characters in real life.

Actually, this was simply a sales strategy adopted by the Smart Companions.

Of course... "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms" such an ancient game would definitely not have such special codes, and I didn't know if there was a hacker who could crack this program to extract information and code.

Would this method have any effect on Ying? Let me ask Waning Moon that guy next time, he definitely knows.

"Finally recovered. Although it's rude, I think it's time to go back. My little sister is still waiting for me. How many more times will such a thing keep happening..."

On the other hand, the sky seemed to darken in the game, and Ying got up to leave.

"Let me send classmate Yuchuan back."

In the end, Ying seemed to murmur something I didn't hear clearly, but it shouldn't be a very important thing. Sending girls home was the most important.

"No need, my house is not far from here, I can go by myself."

I was rejected instantly... Was this another sign of gameover?

"You just fell, can you really go back by yourself?"

"I  can really go."

"Then I will see you out to the door..."

"However, unexpectedly, Classmate Gaocheng’s curry is very delicious~"

"Eh?"

Obviously, it was the first time cooking, but I was praised by a girl. It would be a lie if I said that I wasn’t happy.

And here, I should say...

"Then, Classmate Yuchuan, will you cook together with me next time?"

I plucked up the courage to send out an invitation... I hoped I wouldn’t be bluntly rejected like what I had experienced in junior high school.

She was shocked, then nodded.

"Sure!"

Great! She was really an angel!

"Then, see you tomorrow morning, Classmate Gaocheng~"

"See you tomorrow!"

The angel smiled and waved to me.

The setting sun reflected on the side of her face, the wind blew her long cherry-colored hair, and the girl in the short skirt drifted away. What a beautiful picture...
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment