My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C4 Part 3

 "Well, strictly speaking, it is a club that plays games and publishes strategies and evaluations."

I said so, but it was just a bunch of people playing games...

"Amazing……"

Even so, I could see that she was still confused... Could it be that the setting of this character was a good student who has never played any games?

"Have Nana played a game before?"

"……No."

As I expected….

There was a feeling of sympathy in my heart. It was so pitiful for people who have never played games, although it was a bit prejudiced from an gaming otaku point of view.

"This is what I said 'happy things', come in."

I opened the door, and she hesitated. After she saw that no one inside, she followed me in.

For girls, I needed to find a simple and cute game...

I flipped over the pile of game disks. It was not hard to find games with cute styles. For example, this 2D game with a white pixel-style cat was suitable for girls, right?

It was called "Super Cat Rio", I have never heard of it.

I inserted the Super Cat Rio's CD into the black 'SP4' machine, then picked up a handle and handed it to her.

"Just use this to operate."

Although she took the handle, she was holding it in a daze, and she didn't seem to know what to do... I sighed. I really needed to teach her everything.

"Here is the game start button, and all you have to do is press and hold the forward button, press here to jump over monsters and obstacles until the end... wanna try it now?"

"Dod you press this forward arrow..."

"Yes... avoid that monster!"

Seeing an enemy rushing towards her character, but she did not react in time and lost her first life...

"How did this happen……"

"In short, if you encounter monsters and ravines, you must press here to jump over. If you find an item, press this circle button to emit a laser to hit the monster."

"It seems difficult, Classmate Gaocheng, can you play..."

"No, the purpose of coming here is to let you experience the joy of the game, so you must stick to it, and then you will feel what I call the joy."

"Then, I will try again..."

Needless to say, this time she died before reaching 10 steps. But this game was really weird. Obstacles would appear out of thin air. Was it simple and cute for girls to play? !

Despite having been gameover all the time, she did not propose to stop the game again.

Anyway, she finally experienced the joy of the game, right? As long as my plan was successful, everything was fine.

——Unknowingly, it was time for the lunch break to end.

"It died again? Why are the bricks falling down here? There is no sign at all! I have already lost 50 lives! How can I pass the level..."

She pressed the handle frantically, then threw the handle on her leg dispiritedly...

...Was I hallucinating?

Was this still the shy and quiet girl? It seemed to have become a completely different person!

"That... the lunch break is about to end, should I go back?"

I reminded her tentatively.

"No, it must be cleared, no, at least the first level must be cleared!"

"No, I think it's very difficult today... Besides, it's more important to go to class."

Did I actually make a girl become addicted to games? 

"Eh? You said the lunch break is about to end? It has obviously only passed 5 minutes. Are you lying to me?"

"Look at the time for yourself..."

I point to the wall clock on the wall.

"Um...really, it's already 1:15..."

"So this is the magic of the game… Stop it, you will be punished for being late for class."

Besides, if the teacher found out that we skipped class to play games in this game club, the consequences would be unimaginable...

It was not just me, it would surely affect Minghai.

"But leaving now, wouldn’t all the previous efforts be wasted?"

She calmed down a bit...

"This can be saved in this way, and then you can load the file and continue from this place next time you play."

"……so amazing!"

She did it according to my method, and the text box of "Saved Successfully" was displayed. I didn’t expect that one day I would teach others how to save a game...

I couldn’t complain about her ignorance of the game, I just wanted to pull her away from here.

I took out the CD and turned off the game console.

"..."

She reluctantly looked at the pitch-black TV screen... She really became a girl who addicted to games! The process of leading a good girl into depravity actually made me feel a little happy...

"...Classmate Gaocheng."

Standing outside the door, we were about to part and go to our respective classrooms. She stopped me.

"Thank you very much today, for letting me come into contact with something so interesting for the first time."

Sunlight came in through the window, her face was half-bright and half-dark, like her puzzling personality.

But at least I saw her genuine smile this time.

I couldn't help but be dazed for a while... After all, she was a pretty girl with a pretty baby face and big eyes, smiling with an irresistible charm.

"If you like games, just join this game club. The club president and members here are very enthusiastic and kind..."

I unknowingly advertised for this game club. I wonder if those otakus would be grateful to me...
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment