My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C1 Part 8

 "Yuan! Today is the day when that super-famous game is first released. Let’s go and see it."

After school, my "friend" Bantian Yuaner walked quickly toward me.

"I'm sorry... I have club activities today, so I can't go."

I bluntly rejected him.

"It won't kill you if you don't attend the club activities today, will it?"

This guy didn't give up and tried to change my mind.

But I would not agree this time. In order to have further development with the Angel, I would not buy any more games.

"No, today's club activities are really important. The club president said that those who don't show up will be kicked out from the club."

I made up a reason.

"This game is on sale on the first day. Each person is limited to one purchase. If you don't go, I can only buy my own copy..."

"That's too bad, but I have to attend the club activities..."

"Well, then I will go by myself."

Bantian Yuaner finally stopped pestering me.

In fact, I said to participate in club activities, but I didn't even know what kind of club it was.

Oh right, notes—

I took out the notebook Waning Moon mentioned. Sure enough, it recorded everything about my character in detail.

I found the club page. I was in... 'Game club'? Was it a club whose main activity was playing games?

"Classmate Gaocheng, you have club activities?"

Ying, who was packing her school bag, suddenly asked me.

"Yes, it is a game club."

"Oh..."

As expected, Ying was not a girl who would be interested in games. The atmosphere suddenly became cold. I had to take the initiative to find the next topic.

"Does Classmate Yuchuan prepare to join any club?"

"I haven't decided which club to join, and there are still many things for me to do..."

After all, she had just transferred to this school, even if it was just a story setting, there were many things for her to do.

After saying goodbye to her, I left the classroom. I took out the notebook and found the location of the classroom on it. I also looked at the names and photos of the main members of the club in advance. It would not be good if I didn't know any one of them later.

The club was in classroom B-21, and B meant that I needed to go downstairs.

The moment I opened the door, a sweet voice greeted me.

"Yo, Classmate Gaocheng, you are here~"

Was this the voice of the pretty president of the club? But the voice sounded like a little girl, it didn't match the photo in the notebook at all.

I looked in the direction of greeting...

"Blech---!"

I almost puked, it was not an idol-level beautiful girl who made the sound, but a 200 kg fat NEET!

The other people in the room were the same as shown in the photo. Everyone was playing video games or handheld consoles.

"——Classmate Tianzhong, if you speak in that voice again, I will throw you out of the window, got it?"

"Oh-I was scolded by the president!"

The first voice belonged to the pretty club president. That lively orange ponytail?

I recalled her name, which seemed to be Minghai Lily.

"Classmate Gaocheng, you are so slow today! We have been waiting for you for a very long time."

The ponytail girl saw me at this moment and walked over and pulled me to a game console forcefully.

"You can use this one today!"

“……?”

I was dazed. Oh right, the note stated that this game club was a club that focused on quickly finishing games, making walkthroughs, and reviews. The task of the members was to clear the game, and then the president would summarize the content of the walkthrough and post it online.

......Can such a club even be allowed to be established? This was clearly just a club that allowed people to play games in school no matter how I looked at it!

I was speechless.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. If only such clubs were to exist in real life, lol.

    By the way guys, why don't you try switching to a WordPress site? It's really troublesome to navigate through Blogger.

    ReplyDelete