My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C1 Part 9

 "The game is "Magic Girl: Strawberry Panties Battle". Yesterday, you said you were looking forward to it."

She pointed to the top layer of a stack of compact disc boxes on the table - there was a picture of the colorful magical girl with panties exposed fighting against some dark green octopus monsters.

... This was something that I used to look forward to?

"Ah, yes, yes, of course, I remember it! Judging from the cover, I bet it will be fun..."

Although I said so, this was obviously a game for younger kids, right? Is the taste of the people in this game club that bad?

"But your expression seems reluctant... Anyway, sit down and start playing."

While talking, she took out the compact disc and put it in the black game console in front of her.

Because this game was produced in the early 21st century, so the game console, the television, and the other relevant electronic products that were used to play it were very old models.

It was really troublesome to play games that couldn't be directly controlled by the brain. I reluctantly sat down and picked up the console.

"Classmate Gaocheng, joining the club must have the determination to contribute everything to the development of the club."

The club president was still nagging on the side.

"For example, although this game currently does not have a walk-through. If we don't make it as soon as possible, other game clubs will definitely complete it before us. Such things must never happen! So we must rely on you who are best at playing games to clear it."

Was my setting in the game ‘good at the game’? Although I would not deny this.

However, although it was a game with simple graphics, it unexpectedly aroused the interest of players...

Before I knew it, it was already dusk.

"Well, that's all for today's club activities!"

I almost clap my hands, but—

"One minute! If I kill this final boss, the octopus king will be over!"

I couldn't stop because there was only one boss left then the game would be cleared.

It would be very uncomfortable if I didn't pass the level in one breath. Especially this kind of kid's game.

"Hey, Classmate Gaocheng, weren't you the one who was reluctant to play it earlier. How did you become so involved."

"...Classmate Gaocheng was very into the game that is targeting the younger audience. Look his bloodshot eyes..."

These NPC members whose names I had already forgotten were whispering around me.

"Mhm, is it still the final boss? ——As the club president, I still stay here to accompany you to the end of the game."

"Eh? He is unexpectedly favored by the club president? There is even a chance to be alone with her?"

"Damn it, I am so envious!"

"Is it because she is playing a game that is suitable for the younger audience?"

This group of idiots, the focus should be on my game skills.

A few minutes later, only Minghai Lily and I were left in the club room. Apart from the sound of pressing the console buttons, there was only a nervous breathing sound in the room.

……Whether it was an RPG game or a game for the younger audience or whatever, once I choose ‘start the game’ then I must be responsible for it until the game is cleared.

Speaking to which, the boss of this game was unexpectedly difficult to defeat, probably because I was still not used to the console.

The magical girl I controlled was flying up and down in the air, avoiding the octopus king’s whipping... If she was accidentally hit by the boss, her clothes would be torn, and if she was hit again, she would be entangled and eaten... But there was a beautiful girl beside me, so I wouldn't let that kind of obscene scene appear.

"Ha— It's finally over!"

The moment the king octopus was beaten into fly ashes, Minghai Lily let out a sigh of relief.

Clearly, it was me who was playing the game, but why she was so nervous.

"I didn't expect Classmate Gaocheng would be so into the game..."

"Probably because I like playing games."

Why did I like games?

Maybe it wasn't like this at the beginning, but it became like this after I came into contact with games.

I remember a famous professional game player once said that he was often bullied when he was in school, and only in the game could he feel alive. Although I have not been bullied, I was always like a transparent person to other people, and I could more or less understand how he felt...

"Mhm, it's half past five."

My thoughts were interrupted.

"Eh? Is it already this late?"

I looked out the window.

Although the sky hadn't completely dimmed, the sun was no longer visible when I raised my head, only the orange light remained at the end of the mountain.

"Yes, Classmate Gaocheng, you've worked very hard. Let's go home together."

Inviting me to go home together... No, she is not interested in me. It must be because I am one of the club members...

"Is this game club founded by Classmate Minghai?"

On the way home, in order to find topics, I took the initiative to ask about the situation of this game club.

"Well, actually, I am one of the founders."

One of the founders meant there were other founders?

"Classmate Gaocheng, in the past, you didn't speak much in the club, and you would leave the classroom immediately after the end of the club activities. Today, you actually took the initiative to stay in order to clear the game. It really surprised me. "

"Is it? Hehe……"

I didn’t even know what kind of person I used to be.

"My home is over there, let's separate here."
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. Man, the game club sounds ridiculous as hell lmao. It's a good thing that it's still believable since its actually inside a game.

    ReplyDelete