My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C1 Part 7

Nowadays, as the era of the great development of virtual reality games, relying on the development of brain-computer interaction technology, games were no longer presented by the physical computer monitor.

The options were no longer displayed in text, but were reflected in the interaction with npc——

[Me: So, that means there is no battle in this game, can I only interact with npc? How is this kind of game interesting?]

[Waning Moon: It was you who complained that you haven't dated anyone in 18 years and it is very sad, so I recommend you to play galgame to learn how to interact with girls, alright? Obviously, it is a game that even apes can clear at once, but you got the gameover notice on the first day. You have really impressed me...]

Damn it, I was also someone who had a little qualification to be called "pro" in the gaming community, but he compared me with apes!

[Waning Moon: Anyway, tell me what choices you have made. ]

[Me: What are you talking about, choice?]

[Waning Moon: It's a hidden choice. Didn't you know that early galgames used options to change the progress of the plot?]

[Me: I still don't understand it very well, I didn't see any text such as options.]

[Waning Moon: ... you are really hopeless. Although there are no obvious options in the virtual reality galgames, its essence has not changed, that is, what you choose when facing a situation that requires you to make a decision will affect the development of the plot.]

[Me: I have gone through this plot 10 times, but I never encountered any situation like that...]

[Waning Moon: Take a moment to think about it in detail again.]

I tried to remember every detail of the first day of the game...because I had repeated it so many times, it was easy for me...

[Me: I was standing on the cherry blossom road when I first entered the game, where I met Yuchuan Ying. Then, before the class, the class teacher announced that Yuchuan Ying had transferred to our class and appointed her to be my deskmate. Nothing happened afterwards, except after school, Bantian Yuaner asked me to go to buy a game...]

[Waning Moon: Wait a minute! 】

[Me: Is there any problem?]

[Waning Moon: You said you went to buy a game with Bantian Yuaner?]

[Me: Yeah-and I tried 10 times and I still couldn't get the copy that came with gifts. Actually, those kinds of copies didn't exist, right?]

[Waning Moon: ... and you repeated this a dozen times?]

[Me: Is there any problem?]

[Waning Moon: Pfft--hahahaha... No wonder you are still single after 18 years! LOL! ]

……This guy! He actually laughed at me!

That was why I didn't like to talk to him. Sometimes, Waning Moon's personality was really terrible. It was a coincidence to get acquainted with him. As long as he didn't mock me, we got along pretty well, maybe in reality he was similar to me.

So what, if I didn't date any girls for 18 years? I just didn't pay attention to girls, and when I got serious, I would be able to find one.

As someone who played games more than 10 hours a day and liked galgames like this, he was much more hopeless than me, right? He must be a NEET, and probably a fat one!

And the worst thing was that not long after we got to know each other he began to speak venomously. If he was also like this in reality, then his relationship with other people must be very bad. Probably not at the point of being a transparent person like me, but at the level of the public enemy.

[Me: If you are still acting like this, I will blacklist you.]

[Waning Moon: To be honest, it's the first time I have heard that someone actually chose to buy games with a pal in galgames. Is it because your pal or the game is so attractive to you that you actually skipped the club activities again and again?]

[Me: ...what is the club activity?]

[Waning Moon: You don't know about ‘club activities’? !]

[Me: How would I know! No one told me.]

[Waning Moon:...It's all written in the 'notebook', haven't you read it?]

[Me: What is "notebook"...]

Even I was a little embarrassed to continue to ask. It seemed that I really shouldn't play this game without reading the instructions...

[Waning Moon: Are you mentally retarded? The "notebook" is a game instruction for the players. It records background settings, character introductions, and other items. How did you go on playing without looking at the "notebook"? Obviously, it should be in your school bag from the beginning.]

[Me: I really didn’t notice it...]

Going through the notebook in my schoolbag in the game? I would never do such a thing.

[Waning Moon: I'm very curious, how do you know your class number without looking at a notebook?]

[Me: This also troubled me for a long time. I asked a few classmates, one of them happened to be my classmate, then I found it...]

[Waning Moon:...]

[Me: So, what is the relationship between club activities and the plot?]

[Waning Moon: Only by participating in club activities can you see the second heroine and trigger Ying's next plot.]

[Me: Since this is the case, let me try it again. Thank you.]

Not wanting to hear his ridicule, I quickly closed the contact.

Now that I understand the reason for the failure, it would be easy for me to play the game. I just needed to participate in club activities.

Putting on the helmet, I returned to "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms"——
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. Lmao mc's friend basically just said: 'instead of whining about your non-existant relationship, learn how to get some b****es'

    ReplyDelete