My portable gaming girlfriend V2 C2 P4

 
The entire volume 2 is now available on Patreon
Latest chapter volume 3 C3
Part 4

The shopping mall in the city centre was only 5 minutes away from the school. The names and logos of many stores there were modified from the brands that existed in reality. However, because I wasn’t familiar with any one of those female underwear brands, so I felt very troubled on the way to the shopping mall. 

But I didn’t need to worry about finding them, the storefront with pink and black signs would clearly tell customers that this was an underwear store.

Although I ran here on impulse... I realized one of the most fundamental problems, I didn't understand these things at all.

"Eh? This is the underwear shop. Does it also sell swimwear?"

I nodded to Ying, who was looking at the storefront in front of me excitedly, and we walked into the forbidden place in front of me together.

In the end I chose to ask the clerk for help.

"Hi, can I help you?"

The shopping guide lady in the shop came to us with a smile.

"That, women's underwear, no, I mean swimwear..."

This was the first time I set foot here besides being with my mother, and I answered without confidence. Sure enough, even in the game, this kind of thing would feel embarrassing.

"Oh, is it for this lady? Please come with me."

Fortunately, it was an experienced shopping guide. Seeing this situation, she directly brought us to the girly swimwear area.

"Please take your time."

The AI ​​shopping guide in the game recommended a few swimwear that was suitable for Ying and left us alone. 

Nice! They were all bikinis...

"Yuan, white or pink, which one is more suitable for me?"

"Um… white."

There was nothing better than seeing a gentle girl in a white bikini. It matched her pink hair well.

"Then I’ll try this one."

She took her bikini and walked into the fitting room.

The waiting time was always very long. In other words, the design of this fitting room was a kind of welfare in itself. There were huge gaps between the top and bottom of the wooden door. From the gap below, I could see Ying's bare feet, lifting up from time to time in order to take off something...

"Sorry to keep you waiting, it took me a lot of time to take off the underwear..."

Then, the door was opened... 

Ying, wearing a white bikini, stood in the doorway and looked at me slightly nervous.

——Whether it was the plump chest or the smooth waist outline, it was full of girly attraction, this… this was really a beautiful sense worth admiring...

"Um, is this swimsuit suitable..."

"...Although it is suitable, maybe the pink bikini over there will be better."

Wanting to see Ying wearing different bikinis, I quickly said.

"Since Yuan said so..."

I helped her to get the pink bikini and then passed it to her.

Yes, I could see Ying wearing a different bikini again...

In the end, after trying on different swimwear, we finally chose a white bikini with a bow behind the neck… 

I really look forward to Ying getting wet after wearing it...

"Yuan, are you thinking of anything lustful?"

Speaking, Ying began to untie the straps of his swimsuit without hesitation.

"...Huh? No, Ying, you’ve misunderstood me!"

"If you want to do lustful things, we can do it anytime?"

Speaking of lustful things, usually because Ying only had a virtual body, so I would not be able to do anything. However, it may be possible to achieve this wish in this game that was not suitable for all ages…

No, no, what was I thinking! Obviously, the little angel had been misled by the strange things on my computer. At this time, if I let her sink even more, it would be over!

The little angel was a little angel because she was pure and innocent! Although the little succubus Ying was very interesting in a sense, this was not a custom girlfriend that could be adjusted casually according to my preferences. 

If I knowingly manipulated her, how was it different between the artificial Smart Companions on the market?

Ying was Ying. She was a special artificial intelligence. I couldn’t accept this kind of cheating to satisfy my desires.

"Huh? Isn’t that..."

I looked in the direction Ying was pointing... Wasn't the short-haired female High School student walking there Shen Qing?

Meeting Shen Qing here was really beyond my expectations. In reality, we lived together for a few days. Except for class, I have never seen her go out, and no real friends have come to her. 

Her otaku personality was much worse than me in a way.

Although I didn't know why she is here, I had to thank her for giving me a reason to change the subject.

However, what was interesting was that almost every time she went to school, I could see brave young men trying to strike up a conversation with her, and trying to ask her out or something, but her expression has never changed at all. She didn’t give anyone a face...

I have always felt fortunate that I didn’t have that kind of delusion towards her, so naturally I didn’t have to bear her contempt...
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

The Entire Volume 2 is now availble on patreon,

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment