My portable gaming girlfriend V2 C2 P5

 
The entire volume 2 is now available on Patreon
Part 5

“……”

While I was thinking, Shen Qing also saw me.

"You are buying clothes?"

Unexpectedly, she took the initiative to speak to us.

"Tsk... Boyfriend Stealer is here."

"Can't you think of a solution for your girlfriend's attitude toward me?"

Shen Qing looked at Ying who was hiding behind me speechlessly. Like a cat protecting her food... her hair almost stood on end.

"Ying... It is not what you think."

"Yuan, why do you want to defend Classmate Kazusa? For the first time, there is someone I like, and we also promised to be together forever. The two happiness overlapping each other should bring more joy. I should have had a dreamlike happy time, but why did this happen... Why does Yuan want to protect this Boyfriend Stealer..."

"Classmate Ogiso, obviously I met this idiot first. Also please don’t misunderstand our relationship again, alright..."

"What are you talking about?"

Why did these two suddenly begin to act like NPCs? What was going on with this strange line full of literary and artistic feeling?

"Oh, it seems to be a small easter egg in the game. When the NPCs we play meet each other while the main character is around, it will trigger after a certain scene."

"Yuan, Yuan, it was strange just now, I couldn't help but just say that."

Even Ying said so, I could only believe it.

"This may have something to do with that legendary GALGAME. Anyway, I will save it first. We just replaced the NPCs. In essence, our system authority is not as high as yours. So we can’t avoid this kind of event."

With bright eyes, Shen Qing suddenly took out a notebook from her arms as if she had discovered a new world and wrote down the conversation just now. Sure enough, as soon as it was related to GALGAME, she would show a high level of strange interest...

"It should be that the system has replaced what we wanted to say to a certain extent, and then it became like this. It's very interesting. These may be the lines of the two characters in the original game. This is a little different from the rumor. Normally, only the character information should exist, and the lines like these should not appear. And in this game, no player would bring those two NPCs together, so we should be the first to discover this!"

"So you came here to buy clothes?"

It was time to interrupt her, I always felt that if I didn't speak, she may continue.

"Oh... I wouldn't do such a stupid thing."

"I don't think buying clothes is a stupid thing."

I said this to her.

"Oh? You don't seem to know why I said it is stupid."

She put on that look of contempt again...

"You don't know that the wardrobe in your bedroom can choose clothes and change clothes for you automatically?"

……

I just threw my school uniform on the chair when I got home and put it on the next day. How would I know this?

"Classmate Shi, not only do you have low intelligence, but you also lower other’s as well."

"I don't have the chance to wear anything else other than my school uniform. How can I know this function!"

I didn't know if this was a normal function. But Ying didn't seem to know as well, which was a bit strange. Looking at Ying, she showed no surprise at all.

"Fortunately, Yuan didn’t know this, otherwise, there would be no way for him to go shopping with me~"

It turned out that she just deliberately pretended not to know... 

I was the only one who didn't know!

"I'm here to find clues, but not to go shopping and relax. After all, the water park is a very important activity. In order to help you, this layman, I also have to avoid being discovered by Awakened AI. Do you know how hard it is for me?"

"Oh, so that’s the reason."

Although it was very reasonable, the bag hidden behind her looked exactly like the swimsuit that Ying was holding. After all, I was a player who was good at shooting games, and my sight was pretty good.

"Your attitude, it seems that you don't believe me."

"That is definitely your illusion."

However, it was not a good choice to expose her to this kind of place. I cared more about the wardrobe mentioned by Shen Qing. Since she was here, should I try it?...

"Shen Qing, can you please do me a favor? Ying doesn’t have any clothes after she left the previous game. I want to choose some clothes for her, but I have no confidence in myself, so..."

"So you are asking me to select clothes for her? Is this the task of some kind of dressing game?"

"Yuan is already asking you nicely..."

Ying looked at me confused. Yes, the relationship between Shen Qing and I was not good, and it was impossible for me to ask her in normal times.

"I hope you can help me."

"……fine."

"No matter who it is, as long as it is a girl, I don't want them to be naked in front of a perverted man like you every day. And I also want to try to make our two characters interact with each other more, maybe I can find more clues related to the legendary GALGAME. There were rumors a long time ago that the production company of this game knew the inside story."

"Who is a perverted man!"

"Who do you think is the person who approached my room secretly?"

"I didn’t approach your room secretly, you just opened the door when I was about to knock."

"Anyway, you are a perverted man. Asking two girls to stay in your room and try on different clothes for you. You dare to say that you didn’t have any strange ideas?"

"Tsk, say whatever you want to say."
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

The Entire Volume 2 is now availble on patreon,

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment