My portable gaming girlfriend V2 C2 P3

 
The entire volume 2 is now available on Patreon
Latest chapter volume 3 C2 P6
P3

"Why do you want to do this! I see, you are not a dummy, you are a jerk!"

She jumped up and hit my shoulder with a fist—the pain of an attack of this level was not as strong as my foot knocking to the corner of the table.

"Girls who say this will not be able to get married in the future, you know?"

“……”

Her smile gradually froze.

"Is it true?"

I nodded.

"Does it mean that no one will bring me lemon cheesecake?"

——So she was worried about this? Just how much did this silly kid love lemon cheesecake...

"Not only will no one bring you lemon cheesecake, but you will also die alone."

"I don't want to be like that, just tell me how to get lemon... how can I not die alone?"

She grabbed my shirt eagerly, and deliberately changed her words along the way.

"If you really don’t want that to happen, then have a good relationship with the people around you first."

Sure enough, foodies were easy to fool...

"But… I have no one I can talk to. The only one I can talk to… is you!"

Was the situation that bad? 

Originally I thought that this kind of thing would not happen to anyone. Even the lonely person would have at least one friend, right? 

Was this kid so dumb that no other children wanted to play with her?...

"Then if you listen to me, there may be hope."

"Okay, I will listen."

She nodded solemnly. 

That was more like it…

But speaking of the methods... I thought about it for a while, but still couldn’t think of any.

After all, I have never encountered such a situation. Not to mention that letting a game otaku teach a little girl how to make friends? This matter itself sounded very ridiculous, alright. I couldn't recommend her to play large-scale dating games to learn skills, right?...

"Um, I will tell you the method in a few days..."

"That's not important… Will you bring me more lemon cheesecake?"

This kid was truly a foodie...

"But, will you not get bored just eating lemon cheesecake? Don't you want to eat other flavors? For example, matcha..."

Although I had no experience in chatting with girls, I often heard them gossip. 

I remembered that many girls have said that they loved to eat matcha.

"Matcha? What is that?"

"Don't you know matcha?"

This time I was really shocked. Although the girl in front of you looked petite, she was around 14,5 years old, right? But she didn't even know the matcha… It was really pitiful.

"I only know lemon cheesecake. I heard it from people passing by."

"Matcha is a super delicious thing. In addition to lemon cheesecake, how about I bring a matcha cake for you next time?"

"...Um, Okay, I think I will try it."

Ding--

It was the bell for class.

I had to go back, or the worst result was that Ying would look for me everywhere because she was worried about me...

By the way, recently, she has been having a lot of fun playing with a black cat. After confirming that the cat was not controlled by Shen Qing or someone else, she who loved little animals decided to keep it.

This was great. Thinking about the setting of "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms" that she could not have pets in her house... This was a good thing for Ying.
"Class is about to start, see you later."

"Don't forget my cake!"

Her voice came from behind, even at this moment, she did not forget to remind me of the cake.

"Yuan, you are late again. Did something happen?"

Slightly late, I walked into the classroom and sat down in the eyes of all classmates. Then I received a note from Ying.

"No, nothing, don't worry."

"After school, I need Yuan to help me."

I was curious, what kind of help did Ying need?

I skipped the lesson phase.

"Yuan! I suddenly remembered that if I don't have a suitable swimsuit for the water park tomorrow, what should I do?"

After school, I was pulled aside by Ying.

"You don’t have a swimsuit at home already?"

"That... yes, it's just an ordinary black one-piece swimsuit. If I wear such a swimsuit, Yuan would definitely not want to look at me more, right?"

Was it a black one-piece swimsuit… I didn’t really mind. I didn't have any opinion on what kind of swimsuit a beautiful girl should wear, but it would be best if she could wear a bikini.

"So, can Yuan accompany me to pick a swimsuit after school!"

Pick a swimsuit after school?

The scene of waiting for Ying to change her swimsuit in the clothing shop and then coming out shyly to show me...

Such a scene has never happened in my lifetime. Now that my girlfriend took the initiative to ask, there was no reason for me to refuse.

"No problem! Let's go now!"

"Eh? Yuan, why do you become so enthusiastic all of sudden.."

I picked up my schoolbag faster than Ying and took her towards the city center.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

The Entire Volume 2 is now availble on patreon,

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment