My portable gaming girlfriend V2 C1 P9

 
The entire volume 2 is now available on Patreon
Latest chapter volume 3 C1 P6
P9

Sure enough, Ying immediately understood what I said.

"Think about it, when Shen Qing controlled Meow Chan, she was no different from ordinary cats, right? Once we alert the AI, they may hide their identity so that we will never be able to find them again."

"Although Meow Chan was a little strange at the time, I didn't expect it to be controlled… Since it is what Yuan said, I will listen."

"……thank you."

Ying still believed me for no reason.

But it was better this way. Otherwise, if she persisted, I really wouldn't know how to persuade her.

The next class was still the inherent cultural course of High School. Although it was very interesting to re-experience High School life, I didn't want to waste time on these classes that I had already experienced, so I skipped this time.

"Classmate Shi, class time is passing so fast~"

After school, Lin Liyu who was sitting next to me took the initiative to talk to me. Without speaking, I almost forgot that she was one of the heroines.

"Yes."

But I still don't know how to chat with her. If this continued, our conversation would eventually become awkward.

According to the setting, she should be my childhood playmate, but she moved for various reasons. On the first day of Bailu High School, we met in front of the class notice board and found that we became classmates again...

I didn't know how our relationship would progress in this story.

"Don't forget to do your homework, see you tomorrow."

See you tomorrow? Shouldn't we go home together? Going home together was the necessary experience to enhance the relationship, right?

"Yuan, let's go home together~"

Ying was the one who invited me home in the end...

Because I was afraid of being discovered by Awakened AI, I rejected her and headed home alone.

While heading home, I was thinking about what I should do next.

In the last game, I had chosen the wrong option many times and caused a lot of GAME OVER. So I was very worried at the moment.

Then I suddenly remembered one thing. 

Lemon cheesecake! 

That mysterious girl who suffered Eighth-Grader Syndrome must be an important character, and the thing she asked me to do must not be trivial!

But where could I buy this thing... I had no idea about the map here.

Fortunately, the game company would not give players a hard time in those meaningless places. Just then I saw the dynamic advertisement on the bus stop sign.

"Xingyuan Bakery...Special desserts, lemon cheesecake, matcha mousse..."

This advertisement just appeared at the right time and the address of this bakery was also included in the advertisement in detail. It was just two blocks away from the school, only 10 minutes away from me now...

"Ding--"

I pushed open the door of Xingyuan Bakery. The door bells made a crisp sound, and inside was a shop full of modern minimalist design.

I didn’t hear any welcome greetings. After thinking about it, it was quite reasonable. After all, this was not a maid cafe.

However, the one standing in front of the cashier in a uniform and apron over there was...

She was stunned when she saw me, but then returned to her indifferent expression.

It was the girl who I had met during the day. The girl’s name seemed to be Yang Jiahui.

I did not expect that she would work here, of course, after the initial surprise, I slowly calmed down. If it was saying hello to girls in the game, I could do it easily.

"Do you sell any lemon cheesecake here?"

It was not uncommon to meet a female classmate who works part-time in a bakery. What was rare was that she seemed to be a more rebellious type in school. If it was the pickup artist, they would definitely be able to strike up a conversation with this girl. However, I didn’t have that kind of skill. If I forced myself to strike up a conversation with a girl, it would probably lower the Level of Affection, so I chose to go straight to the topic.

"Mhm."

She simply responded with one word. Huh? Even treating classmates coldly?

"Can I have one……"

This indifferent attitude brought a huge sense of oppression. Sure enough, it was really difficult to communicate with this iceberg girl. Although she was also one of the heroines in the game, I didn't want to take any further action right now. 

I wanted to leave this trouble to the future me.

She didn't say much, but expertly took out a slice of lemon cheesecake from the display case, packed it into a box and handed it to me.

"Thank you."

I took the box and turned around to push the door——

"This is for you."

She suddenly stopped me and handed me a card. The orange card had the same color as the store's logo, and it was printed with the words "Xingyuan Bakery Point Card".

"This is?"

"Point card."

She seemed unwilling to explain too much.

Suddenly handing me the loyalty card, it was hard for me not to think too much—for example, this probably meant that she wished me to come back in the future?

 This was not bad. It was a good opportunity to test AI...
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

The Entire Volume 2 is now availble on patreon,

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment