My portable gaming girlfriend V2 C2 P1

 
The entire volume 2 is now available on Patreon
Latest chapter volume 3 C2
Chapter 2 Water Park P1

A survey showed that most of the romantic relationships during the High School period failed because of the intervention of parents and teachers. Fortunately, this virtual reality GALGAME arranged a home without parents for me as the protagonist to avoid this kind of trouble.

Although not comparable to some next-generation masterpieces with maps of millions of square meters, the range of activities in this game was still much larger than that of Hanakura Town in "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms", and my residence was in an ordinary residential area. In addition, the game designer also designed a large number of NPC residents. 

Since Ying and Shen Qing have replaced the original NPCs, naturally they also needed to live in the original NPCs’ homes, and get used to their lifestyles. People like Shen Qing naturally would not cause any concerns. But could Ying fit into this game well without exposing anything.

It must be said that I was very worried...

At around 7:30 in the morning, I left my house to go to school, and of course I did not forget to carry the lemon cheesecake.

"Morning, classmate Shi!"

After seeing me, the eyes of the girl with long orange hair and double ponytails at the school gate lit up. She suddenly greeted me. Even if she lost the iconic long hair, she was still as unique as before. Yes, this girl was Ying.

The way Ying called me has changed, which was not a small improvement. At least now, it wouldn't attract Awakened AI's attention...

But was it okay to greet me so suddenly? I immediately looked around cautiously, making sure that no NPC had noticed this. It was really worthy of being a GALGAME. The NPC girls who came to school were all slender and beautiful. Although the girls were wearing sportswear, their exquisite curves would be revealed when they bend slightly. It was not the same as the real female High School students. In terms of boys, they were very ordinary, which was a comfort to the players.

Ying and I walked together, but kept a slight distance from each other.

In order not to attract attention, we naturally didn't talk much, but just as I was thinking, a girl with an arrogant look passed us at a fast pace and walked to the teaching building...

"Shen Qing?"

“Boyfriend Stealer!”

She only noticed us after hearing our voices, and then came to my other side to keep a certain distance and move side by side with us.

"--It just so happens that I have something to tell you about the task."

She suddenly lowered her voice.

"Oh."

I immediately paid attention to what she was going to say. At the moment, we looked like some secret agents meeting up with each other on the street.

"I've discovered that in this game, players can have relationships with multiple heroines at the same time."

"Have relationships with multiple heroines at the same time? That means I can have a harem?"

"Disgusting! Is that what you think about all day? You already have a girlfriend, but you are still thinking about having a harem? Just for the convenience of the task, you can increase your friendship with the three heroines at the same time. Don't even think about having a harem or anything."

"An otaku girl who loves to play GALGAME is in no position to say this to me..." I murmured.

"...Yuan, what are you talking about? What harem?"

Ying over the other side heard us and asked me with a smile as always. But I saw a trace of coldness in her eyes...

"...No, nothing! You heard it wrong!"

I quickly waved my hand and denied it. 

You must be kidding. If Ying knew that I had the idea of having a harem, I was afraid I would be 'fragmented' immediately! 

I didn't want to die for such a strange reason.

"——So, in order to complete the task efficiently, it is necessary to increase the 'the level of affection' of all the targets for me at the same time? Of course, this does not mean that I want to conquer them, I have to do it just for the task."

"Yes, you can think it that way. Anyway, it is not as simple as you think to chase a few girls at a time. Maybe you will be the one who quit first. Any questions?"

"No……"

On the surface she was asking me if I had any questions, but in fact, even if I had any questions, she would probably ignore it. 

She was just telling what she thought. She would not care about my questions at all.

"If that’s the case, then here is the plan. You can take it and have a look, noob.”

Damn it. She just joined the organisation a few months earlier than me, but she used the look of a pro to look down on me...

As a High School in a GALGAME, there was actually quite a small amount of school time a day. Starting from morning reading at 8 o'clock, there were 4 morning classes, 3 afternoon classes, and the school would finish at 4 o'clock.

When we entered the classroom leisurely, sat down slowly, and took out the books to prepare for the morning class, the middle-aged bald headteacher suddenly walked in and announced a piece of breaking news——

"We are going to the water park as a whole class on weekends. This is a collective activity to enhance everyone's relationship. Everyone must come."

Water park...

"Water park... what is that?"

A ball of paper flew onto my table. People who have gone to school were not unfamiliar with this.  This was the most primitive way to convey information.

And this ball of paper was undoubtedly the note that Ying sent me.

The reason why Ying passed the note was that I said that it was not suitable for us to frequently contact each other in the game, and it was more convenient to pass the note in class.

Although passing notes was a necessary skill for most high school students, it was still difficult to throw notes silently. Fortunately, my teaching was good, and she quickly mastered this skill.

"Oh that. It's a water-themed amusement park with swimming pools, slides and artificial waves."

In "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms", there was no such facility as a water park, not even a swimming pool, so Ying did not know what a water park was. Because the game map where she was born was just a small town, and the environment was too simple. 

It must be said that it was not the first time that she did not understand something.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

The Entire Volume 2 is now availble on patreon,

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation


No comments:

Post a Comment