My portable gaming girlfriend V2 Prologue Part 2

 
You can now read up to 62 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
P2

Saying that it was a 'microcomputer', in fact, the calculation function of this contact lens was not very strong. It was mainly used as a display screen.

If there were a lot of calculations, then it would need to communicate with other powerful microcomputers. For me, it was a microcomputer on my wrist.

Then, probably the program was installed unknowingly while I was sleeping.

Although it was indeed an extremely pretty view that Ying had no clothes on now, but...

"Yuan, don't you like it? Am I not plump enough?"

She grabbed her br*e*ast*s as she spoke, looking confused.

"No, no, the c cup is enough for me! It's just..."

It was just such a virtual body, which could only be seen but not touched. It was torture for me!

"Just what?"

There was no trace of shame in Ying's words and actions. She did not even want to cover up some parts that were too stimulating to minors...

"It's just... Please don't move anymore! If this goes on, I’ll see everything!"

Especially the way she sat up now. After all, the virtual image could not really interact with the actual objects, so the quilt that was barely able to cover her body also passed through her body.

Fortunately, her lower body overlapped with the quilt and mattress, so it was not fully shown in front of me.

"I don’t mind if Yuan sees it. I belonged to Yuan both physically and mentally anyway. Although I can't call it a physical body at the moment, I don’t have a problem making some seductive postures, so Yuan can choke the chicken happily.”

After speaking, Ying deliberately moved her hands away from her chests and put on a very seductive posture.

"Stop! It's too stimulating in the morning. Girls should wear clothes. Find something to wear. Ying, are you okay? Why do I feel that you have changed a lot?”

When did my girlfriend have this kind of character? And where did she learn these strange words?

"Is it?"

"Don't you realize it yourself!"

"Maybe I am a self-aware artificial intelligence. I remember that in the past, I really wanted to do something and change myself, but I failed, so I could only have that kind of character."

Ying tilted her head thoughtfully, of course she still didn't want to cover her chest.

"How should I put it? I didn’t have any freedom in my original world. I could only do things that I was designed to do and behaved in the way that I was designed to behave. Everything you knew about me in the past was designed in advance. Even if I had a memory, I still couldn’t change it. But now that kind of restriction has completely disappeared. I can finally be myself, and express my true feelings freely!”

This should be the limitation on the character setting of the game system itself. I remembered that the boss seemed to have mentioned such a phenomenon. The extracted AI sometimes was quite different from the original setting.

But if this was the case, what happened to the formatting phenomenon similar to data corruption caused by Ying in the end? After leaving the game, she herself didn't seem to know why she could do that kind of thing.

I decided to ask the boss next time.

"Yuan saved me. Yuan is my boyfriend, so I am Yuan’s. Yuan can do anything to me. This is my current will."

"I'm sorry… If I could meet you sooner..."

Limited by the system, everything she experienced was beyond my imagination. This made me feel sorry for her. I subconsciously raised my hand to stroke her head.

But it wasn't until my hand passed through her pink hair that I realized that I couldn't even provide this level of comfort.

"No, Yuan, I am very happy that I could meet you."

Perhaps she could sense my dispirited feeling, Ying took the initiative to adjust her body.

"Ying...you..."

"How about now? Yuan, you feel very touched, right?"

"Go find a dress to wear!"

"Huh? Why? Yuan you are so dense!”

Ying puffed up her cheeks angrily and raised her head to stare at me resentfully.

"Yes, I was almost touched just now! If you moved your head toward my hand instead of your chest!"

"There is no difference between my head and my chest. Both are part of my body."

"No! Since you say you are mine, then just listen to me and put on a dress! Otherwise, if you are doing this everyday, my body can’t take it!"

"Since Yuan said so, I will do it. But I have a request."

"Request?"

"Mhm, I want Yuan to choose clothes for me."

This was really hard for me. I was a straight guy, why did I have to choose clothes for girls?

"In The Story Of Cherry Blossoms, I had always had only two clothes, school uniform and daily dress. Now I don’t even have these two. So I hope I can wear different clothes this time. By the way, as long as it is the clothes Yuan chose, I like all of them."
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

You can now read up to 62 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment