My portable gaming girlfriend V2 Prologue Part 3

 
You can now read up to 64 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
P3
Ying could trust me this much, I didn’t know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. If I didn't choose clothes for her, she would probably stay na*ke*d like this forever, and she would never take the initiative to put on clothes.

"Let me think about it, but Ying, can you turn around first?"

"why?"

Ying tilted her head slightly and looked at me.

"I want to change clothes."

"Why do I need to turn around when you change clothes? Can't I as a girlfriend see Yuan changing clothes? Or Yuan doesn’t like me now? Ah, I see, it must be that cat, right. She must have seduced Yuan.."

What exactly did Ying learn! Did she refer to Shen Qing when she talked about that cat? Impossible, absolutely impossible, even if the men all over the world died, I was confident that the terrible girl would not seduce me.

But as soon as this idea came out, I felt a little lost... after all, it was indeed a fact.

"Anyway, you can’t! Even if it's a virtual girlfriend who only I can see..."

"Yuan calls me 'girlfriend'..."

Ying muttered to herself.

Although I was happy, I didn’t expect her character to be so different from the game——

"And I'm going to take a shower. Although you have a virtual body, please don't enter the bathroom..."

"That means, I can't see Yuan's body? Although feeling a little embarrassed, I actually really want to—"

‘You are embarrassed? You are almost drooling! Don't look at me like that!’

"Okay, okay, get out quickly!"

‘Damn it, there is nothing good about the virtual body, I can't do anything to it at all.’

I really didn't know how those who used 'smart companions’ would endure this. Probably the only solution was to use an android? But that was too expensive, it was not affordable for ordinary people...

Because today was the weekend, we did not have classes. While taking a bath, I wittily turned off all the sensing functions in the microcomputer except for sound capture. Because of this, Ying was angry for a long time.

"I’ve thought about it... If I need to buy clothes for the virtual character, I can go to the virtual clothing stores..."

The virtual clothing stores were located in the "virtual realm", which was the virtual world on the Internet specially set up for the virtual avatars of human beings.

Because clothes were probably the basic needs of human beings (especially women), countless different styles of clothing were born.

In the era of artificial intelligence and virtual reality, most brands had virtual clothing stores. One was to provide online clothing try-on Services, and the other was to provide clothing for human avatars. In the "virtual realm", the prices of the clothes were also a hundred times cheaper than in reality, which could satisfy people's vanity to some extent.

But if I chose clothes for Ying, I believed that my aesthetics would ruin Ying. It stood to reason that only a girl would know what clothes suited other girls better, right?

But neither Ying nor I had female friends who could give some advice...

Wait, if it was a woman, there was someone I could ask...

Although I really didn't want to ask her, I took a look at Ying, who was still n*a*ke*d and didn't mind my gaze.

I had to go for the little angel!

I walked towards the 'forbidden area', and finally stopped in front of the crimson wooden door.

The owner of this restricted area was a person named "Waning Moon", which sounded strange, but this was just her online name. Waning Moon was a netizen I met not long ago, or an acquaintance. Our relationship online could be described as we would ridicule and despite each other very often. Of course, in most cases, I was unilaterally ridiculed by her.

Especially after knowing the true identity of Waning Moon, this one-sided situation became more obvious.

After all, Waning Moon, whose language and interests were exactly the same as those of an otaku, was actually my classmate at the university. She was the famous ice beauty Shen Qing. 

God seemed to have made a ridiculous joke. I joined the mysterious organization for some reason and now lived with her under the same roof.

To put it bluntly, it was cohabitation. If other students knew about it, it would definitely shock the entire university! There would be rumours everywhere about me living in the same room with the famous ice beauty and doing indescribable things with her... My normal life would be completely ruined by it.

We just knew each other online, and we didn't really live in the same room. And this ice beauty was actually a sharp-tongued otaku who loved dating sims like GALGAME! No one would believe this explanation...

Give me a break... I sighed deeply.

Anyway Ying was waiting in my room. Due to surveillance reasons, Shen Qing's computer was connected to my computer, which meant she could also see Ying. Based on the relationship between the two of them and Ying's current state… It was better not to ask Ying to appear at this time.

I just needed to knock on the door and ask a few questions. There was no need to be so nervous...

However, just as my hand was about to knock on the door, the door suddenly opened in front of me.

With short tousled brown hair and one side of her bangs covering one of her eyes, Shen Qing, who was wearing only black bras and underwear, appeared in front of me sleepily, without any warning. She even forgot to cover her body, and the two of us were stunned at the same time.

"Tsk… What are you doing here? Didn't I ask you not to get close to my room!"

After a few seconds, she revealed an expression of disdain, raising a hand and covering her chest casually... but she didn’t seem to want to cover her lower body.

"I...I just want to ask you something, who knew you would open the door suddenly!"

Compared with Ying, Shen Qing was obviously taller and did not give off a plump cute feeling. They had two different temperaments. However, when her fair skin was revealed in front of me in such a way, it still made me dizzy. Perhaps it was because she usually had a good diet, she had slender limbs and slim waist.

"Who cares about you, haven't you seen enough? You blocked me from getting my mail."

Shen Qing looked at me in disgust, making me stop thinking about asking her for advice.

"Why do you... dress like this?"

"Why can’t I dress like this? Get out of the way, v*ir*gi*n."

“……”

I originally wanted to tell her to go back and put on a dress. But it seemed that she didn't have this thought at all. 

"Also, I shouldn't have interfered with your private life, but since Ying is already on your computer, she can also directly see the things you have downloaded and browsed. After getting out of The Story Of Cherry Blossoms, the first thing she comes into contact with can determine the future direction of her personality. You'd better lock all the dirty files you have."

After speaking, she walked away quickly without looking back.

This situation was really bad. But her figure was also great, slim and slender, but her chest was slightly flat.

Wait! This was not the point! I was an 18-year-old vi*r*gi*n with a normal body. What Shen Qing referred to were some indescribable movies and websites... It turned out that Ying became like that because of me? ? ? ?

Why didn't she remind me earlier! It may be too late now... 

"Yuan?"

Ying's voice came from the earphone. Fortunately, she didn't know the situation here… Otherwise I really wouldn't know how to explain it.

It was all my fault. The cute innocent little angel was led astray by me and turned into a lecherous succubus... 

‘I'm sorry Ying…’

Back in the room, Ying looked at me worriedly.

"Yuan? Why is your face so pale? Are you hurt?"

She keenly discovered the problem... Sure enough, only a considerate girlfriend could give me comfort at this time, although her personality has changed.

"No..."

"Yuan..."

An icon representing important new information suddenly popped up in the field of vision.

[Su You: Are you there? 】

It was the message from Su You… 

I simply responded yes.

[Su You: There is no class today, right? There is a task for you. 】

In this way, the first mission came unexpectedly.

...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

You can now read up to 64 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation

No comments:

Post a Comment