My portable gaming girlfriend V2 Prologue Part 1

 
You can now read up to 60 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Prologue The Beginning Of Unusual Romantic Comedy Part 1

Having a girlfriend. I believed that this was the dream of many single men in reality.

You could avoid your own loneliness, you could be cared for by others, you could share your happiness and sorrow together. To put it bluntly, you could vent your pent-up desires.

The increasingly unbalanced ratio of men and women has made it more and more difficult for a man to find a partner, so it was natural for words like Single Dog and Fat Otaku to appear.

"Yuan?"

I felt a lot of brightness through my eyelids. It seemed to be morning. But it did not matter. It did not affect me to continue to sleep in the bed and contemplate my life. After all, there were too many things that had happened recently.

The reality was not a game, nor was it an anime, novel, or comic. Things like a beautiful girl wanting to go out with you regardless of what kind of person you were were entirely impossible in reality.

I, Shi YuanXing, could use my own experience as a guarantee. In reality, beautiful girls would not take the initiative to approach you, nor would they take the initiative to like you. It did not mean anything if they spoke to you or smiled at you.

If you were not tall, wealthy, and handsome, the reality would be very cruel to you. This was just the law of nature.

"Yuan…"

If you were not special, you could only blame yourself if you got rejected after confessing to the beautiful girls in the class.

It was a pity that girls in reality wouldn't be delighted for a crepe or macarons, and of course, they wouldn't be grateful to you just because you took them to an aquarium or amusement park.

"Yuan… Wakey-wakey."

After all, it was a foolish act to please real girls with the things that people have been tired of since childhood.

Hmm...it felt very sad to think about it. Shen Qing's attitude towards me illustrated the cruelty of reality.

This was a real beautiful girl...

However, in this era, the rapid development of the information society and the expansion of virtual reality represented by VR and AR have eased the status quo of Homeboy and Single Dogs to a certain extent.

The emergence of artificial intelligence and smart companions has made people’s empty daily lives a bit interesting. As long as you had a little money, you could always have a smart companion tailored to you. They would be with you at all times, dispelling your loneliness, and enriching your inner life.

Smart companions = considerate, so virtual girlfriends were not a bad choice. However, AI was only AI after all. Well-designed algorithms and programs could not fully satisfy the emotional life of human beings. Whether the final gain was meaningless or not, it varied from person to person.

"C’mon wake up."

Why did I feel that someone had been calling me? And it was a girl's voice.

"...Yuan... I will pull a prank on you if you don't wake up!"

It was a familiar feeling. I reached my hand out of the quilt and scratched my head.

"Yuan, your hand just passed through my body..."

What body?

Wait, this voice...

I suddenly opened my eyes and saw the young girl on top of me... Her hair fell on my cheek, but I didn't really feel it.

"Ying?"

"Yuan! Good morning!"

She smiled brightly. Speaking of which, I did have an artificial intelligence I brought out of the game world, and it was my girlfriend...

Today’s contemplation was interrupted by Ying.

"Good morning, Ying... Wait! Why are you in my bed!... And why are you naked!"

The beautiful girl in front of me didn’t wear any clothes. Under her long pink hair, her sparkling eyes were directly looking into my eyes. Her fair skin looked like silk in the sun, and her face looked cute and dainty. All of them showed that she was not a girl from this country.

Ying just lay prone on the bed with me. I swallowed. Why was she naked!

Yuchuan Ying: This super cute girl was a self-conscious artificial intelligence that I brought out from a game not long ago. That was a wonderful experience. Even until now, it still felt like a dream. There may be artificial intelligence like hers in other games, and they may cause a series of problems.

After the crisis was solved satisfactorily, Yuchuan Ying eventually became my "gaming girlfriend" in reality.

"Because... the only thing extracted from the game was me, and there is no way to bring out any clothes. Yuan, did you forget? Didn't the boss just explain that to you yesterday? He said something like ‘You need to solve your girlfriend's clothing problems by yourself’." 

I didn't know when Su You also started to use "your girlfriend" to address Ying, but this was not the point. After all, compared to the upheaval changes in my life, this kind of thing could almost be ignored.

So why did things become like this——

"Ah... yes, there is indeed such a thing."

To explain this, I needed to start with Ying being stored in the 'Garden of Eden'. At that time, Ying had been emotionally unstable because I was not around. As long as the data was activated, she would behave wildly.

After my repeated requests, the boss—Su You agreed to let me take care of her—that was, to add some functions to Ying's data so that she could be displayed on my microcomputer.

For this reason, I borrowed some money to buy a contact lens-type microcomputer.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

You can now read up to 60 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. Yo what did she actually come to his reality?

    ReplyDelete