My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C9 Part 5

 
You can now read up to 57 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
P5

Su You patted me on the shoulder, and we left the basement together.

"Ying! Just bear with it for a while, I will definitely let you out!"

"Um... I will wait..."

In this way, the first communication between Ying and I outside of the game was over. It was a wonderful feeling that we could talk to her like this in the real world.

"By the way, that is the room where our programmer lives, but don't bother him if there is no very urgent matter, just contact the programmer online."

Su You pointed to a door on the other side of the room...

"Does the programmer... live in the basement? Will the programmer come out to eat?"

"You don't have to worry about this, our programmer usually will not come out. Just don't be too surprised when you see the programmer."

“……”

Perhaps geniuses’ daily lives were difficult to be understood by others.

Next, while eating egg fried rice, Su You gave us a detailed introduction to the Debug organization.

There were about 200 people in this organization-I didn't expect that it would have this many members. All the members were scattered all over the world. Once there was some information about "self-aware Ais", the organization would send the members into the game to investigate, but it did not mean that this kind of investigation would succeed every time.

"In a sense, to be able to produce 'self-awareness’ after experiencing 2,892,314 games, your girlfriend is really amazing ."

Su You said so.

"This meal is terrible. Even my husky will despise it."

Shen Qing looked at the rice on the plate with an expression of disgust.

"The only two dishes I know how to cook are curry and fried rice. If you don't like it, you can cook them."

Speaking of it, I really didn't expect Shen Qing to be Waning Moon, and I didn't expect that one day I would talk to Shen Qing... If my roommate saw it, he would definitely be so shocked that he would pee himself.

However, although Shen Qing was too excellent in many areas, she was too difficult to get along with... She had such a sharp tongue that every sentence she said would hurt other people’s feelings...

But I did not forget that she almost died in the game because of me.

So in the end, I could only conclude that everyone's personality had different aspects such as kindness and selfishness, good and bad.

"You can wash these bowls." Shen Qing said and turned around after eating and planned to return to the room to rest.

"What, I wash it?"

"Or you want me to wash it? Don't you know how to care for women and respect your boss?"

"Of course I won't let the boss wash it, but isn't it normal for you to at least wash half of the plates? Don't you have hands?"

I took back what I said before. There was no good side of her at all!

"My hands are not for rough work, only fools are suitable for this kind of thing."

"Who are you calling a fool?! And since you don’t like the food cooked by me, why do you still eat them?"

"Okay, okay, stop arguing, I will wash it."

Su You stood up and tried to calm our anger.

"No, how can I let you wash it. I will wash it today."

Of course I couldn’t let my idol wash the dishes. Shen Qing, this useless girl...

"Then, I am going back to the training base. I wish you all have a happy life here~"

After I finished washing the dishes, Su You saw that it was late and bid us farewell to leave the villa.

"Let me make it clear first, the room at the end of the corridor above is mine. If you appear within 5 meters of my room, don't blame me for calling the police."

"Who wants to go to your room, you are so full of yourself."

"Hmph, there is no need for me to argue with a loser. Goodbye."

Shen Qing finished speaking and returned to her own room.

Since I decided to live here, I chose the room next to the stairs... It would be better to stay away from Shen Qing.

I lay in bed and began to think about what happened in the past few days. I didn't have time to think about some things carefully earlier, but now I felt lingering fears when I recalled what had happened.

Ying had self-awareness from the very beginning. Did Shen Qing observe my game with Meow Chan's body since the second day?

Then, it could also explain why Ying would appear next to me in the ending of Shuiyuan Weina and Minghai Lily.

The first time, she probably used some method to take away Bantian Yuaner's ticket, right?

The second time, she was supposed to have a fever and she must have dinner at home with her father’s blinddate, so she shouldn't have appeared at the cafe when I was with Minghai Lily.

However, her appearance did not alert me at the time. I only felt a little bit strange.

I shouldn’t be so careless in the future when I need to track down the whereabouts of self-conscious artificial intelligence.

According to Su You, most self-aware game characters could trap the player, and some masochistic game characters even abuse players, causing huge psychological trauma to them...

After all, the generation of self-awareness was often related to the personality of the character itself.

Ying's personality was set to lack the care of her mother and fear being separated from her friends. However, when she was constantly confessed and left in the game by the player, she probably felt some kind of contradiction, which led to self-consciousness.

In the end, she chose to trap me to achieve the goal of never being separated from her lover.

Ah, so I was tired, I should go back to school tomorrow to pack my luggage and live here for now...

But I would never forget the day when I first met Ying. She looked at the falling cherry petals like a pink angel… 

End of Volume 1
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

You can now read up to 57 releases in advance on patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. What a way to end a volume. Onto the next!

    ReplyDelete