My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C9 Part 4

 
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C7 P3
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
P4

"Then it is decided! It is free, and meals are also included. There is a lot of entertainment and snacks. This environment is also very good. As long as you do your job well in the organization, you can enjoy all of those benefits."

Hello! I haven't said my opinion yet! Although on the other hand, living here could indeed solve a lot of my daily expenses, it seemed not bad.

Moreover, if I ignored Waning Moon's strange character and sharp-tongue, Shen Qing was indeed a very beautiful girl. Many people in the school would dream of living with her.

And compared to them, I also knew the unknown side of the campus goddess. Alas... I didn’t know why I began to feel happy about this.

"Are you thinking about something weird again? Don’t tell me that you are thinking..."

"No!"

"Then what did you do to Ying in the game before? And what do you mean that I like you?"

Shen Qing subconsciously covered her chest.

That was right, she was still Meow Chan when I accidentally grabbed Ying’s chest, and she saw everything. Moreover, when I chatted with Waning Moon online before, I also boasted about her liking me...

But how would I know that she was Shen Qing.

"That is……"

Oh no... She definitely thought that I was a pervert now. 

"A delusional perverted virgin, stay away from me!"

This was so embarrassing.

"Can you stop talking about virgin all the time? Your image has been completely ruined!"

"Is there any problem with saying that a virgin is a virgin? Do you dare to say that you didn't fantasize about doing that kind of thing to my body?"

"What am I fantasizing about? Probably you want other people to fantasize about doing that kind of thing to your body, that is why you always think that people are thinking something dirty in their mind."

"What did you just say!"

"You heard it, and I don’t want to repeat it."

Even if it was true, it was still rude to call someone a virgin, right? Sure enough, Waning Moon or Shen Qing was really a rude girl.

"The servers are all placed in the basement. The first floor is the living room, kitchen, dining room, and recreation room, and the second floor is the bedroom. Specifically, you have to explore it yourself."

"Can I see Ying?"

I did not care about other things, this was my biggest concern.

"Don't worry, I will take you to her now."

"……Thank you."

I suppressed my emotion and followed Su You and Shen Qing to the basement.

There was a wall in the basement with images changing repeatedly.

"This is the display, through which you can communicate with virtual characters. This computer cannot be connected to the Internet, so the display is the only method of communication. The collected artificial intelligence is stored in these scroll-like storages. You can just plug it into this slot, then you can communicate."

As he said, he took out a 'scroll' from the neatly placed shelf and inserted it into the slot.

The image of the display became completely dark. Suddenly, a voice sounded--

"Where is this?"

"Ying!"

That was right, this voice was Ying!

"Yuan...Where are you?... It's so dark here, there's nothing..."

"Boss, can you let Ying out?"

I didn't know how to reply to Ying like this. I had to save her.

That was right, I also called Su You boss like Shen Qing.

"Let her out? You mean to transfer her to your microcomputer?"

"Yes...I know this request is too much, but she is too pitiful to be locked up in the 'Garden of Eden' like this...

"In fact, it is not impossible to do this. After all, some games will relieve relevant special codes, so players can extract the information of the game characters into their personal computer and combine it with their smart companions... But unfortunately, "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms" does not have such a function. "

“……”

I suddenly felt that the world was going to collapse...

"...Fortunately, Ying's character information and code have been extracted, so if you want Ying to display it on your microcomputer, you only need to ask the programmer."

"Really, really? Can Ying really be displayed on my microcomputer?"

If this was the case, I would save money and buy a contact lens-style microcomputer to let Ying appear in my world!

"This guy is so annoying."

Waning Moon, no, Shen Qing said impatiently.

"Then can I visit Ying often?"

If this was the case, I must live in this villa.

"Yes, but please don't touch other 'scrolls’."

"Ying… you will be able to see me soon, please be patient and don't be angry with others anymore. I will do my best to let you out as soon as possible,"

I spoke to the dark display screen.

"Um... Okay, Yuan... No, it should be called Shi YuanXing now. You really did not abandon me, you are really here... I'm so happy."

"You can just call me Yuan."

"Mhm, Yuan... I'm sorry, I did that to you before..."

"It's okay, it's not Ying's fault..."

"Okay, you have plenty of time to talk in the future. This kind of communication is very stressful to the server, I don't want the crash to cause harm to them. Don't worry, someone will help you reunite, our programmer is more excellent than you can imagine! In many aspects."
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C7 P3
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment