My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C9 Part 3

 
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C6 P6
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
P3

Although Su You said it lightly, I knew very well what this kind of thing meant to an artificial intelligence without a physical body. Ying, who had always hoped that someone could be with her, not only would fail to realize her wish, but she would also completely become a pure research object.

"Calm down, generally speaking we only do this to dangerous AIs that are completely uncooperative and intend to harm humans."

"But Ying is acting very dangerous now, isn't she?"

I stared at Su You and Shen Qing next to him, although Shen Qing had helped me and pulled me out of that game, but if they really wanted to deal with Ying that way...

"That's why I said, join us."

"What do you mean?"

"You still don't understand? No wonder you are still a virgin."

"Do you want to fight?"

To be honest, I still could not relate Shen Qing's expressionless cold face with Waning Moon’s ridicule.

But sure enough, this way of mocking would make people so angry that I subconsciously refuted it.

"Now now, I know you are very good friends on the internet, there is a lot of time to argue later on. Let’s get back to the business, Shi Yuanxing, Ying will become stable and less aggressive when you are by her side."

"Ying..."

"Yes, from just now, your girlfriend looks just like a little girl throwing a temper. Even if she knows what is going on in the world, she still asks to see her boyfriend."

"So you want me to be with her?"

"You finally understand it. Yes, as long as you are next to her, she will not be dangerous. Then there will be no need for us to take strong measures."

"Are you sure you won't do anything to Ying?"

"Of course, we won't do anything, as long as you assist us. So? Judging from your major and other social media performance, you are also very interested in the development of artificial intelligence, aren't you? Honestly, it is very rare to see someone ignoring their life to save one Artificial intelligence. If you really want to help Ying and want to understand what so-called self-awareness is, it is better to join us.”

What he said was reasonable, and I could not find anything to refute.

“Also our manpower is very limited, but it will take an average of more than 10 hours to deal with each "self-aware AI event"... So for Ying, and for other players, come and join Debug."

"...Okay, I'll join."

Su You was right. I was not going to be silent when encountering this kind of thing. Ying's experience has given me a great shock. Whether it was such a girl or an innocent player who was dragged into this, they shouldn't encounter this kind of thing.

Even if it was just for Ying, I could only choose to join this organization.

"That's great, welcome to Debug, Shi Yuanxing! Without further ado, let's go now."

"Go where?"

"A place where you and Waning Moon can argue with each other freely."

Su You smiled mysteriously, got up to pay the bill and pulled Shen Qing and I out of the coffee shop. Of course, it didn't take long for me to understand what he meant.

We took Su You's car and drove in the bustling city. 

I have heard of this car before, and the price was about 4 million. According to Su You, this was a car that he often drove privately and was given by a female fan...

To clarify here, I was not envious after listening, not even a bit.

"I will take you to the base of our organization. If there is no traffic jam, it will only take you 20 minutes from there to your school."

Su You said that. But I didn't expect this base to be a 1000 square meter villa.

Just how rich was he? I've seen this building several times before. I always thought it was the rental apartment. I didn’t expect that the whole area belonged to him.

"This is also from someone else."

"Is it a female fan again?!"

Just how many rich female fans did he have? !

"No, no... I once rescued a player trapped by the Awakening AI in the game. Afterward, he gave me this villa as a thank you gift, and I will use it as a base."

Fortunately... If it was a female fan, I might really commit suicide because of the intense feeling of inferiority...

"Student Shi Yuanxing, if it is not convenient for you to live in the dormitory, please live here with Waning Moon. It will be easier for you to work together."

I didn't expect that the next bomb he dropped made me want to commit suicide.

"What?"

Shen Qing and I speak in unison? What was this? Live under the same roof with the campus goddess?

"What? Boss, are you kidding? Why do I want to live with this guy?"

Shen Qing's reaction was more exaggerated than mine.

"It's very big here, even if you two live together, it won't be crowded..."

Su You explained helplessly.

"Yes, but living under the same roof with that kind of virgin..."

"Sorry for being a virgin!"

"Huh? Didn't you say that you don't want to live at home? And you suggested to me..."

"Ah!!!!!! Don't say anything! I’ll agree!"

Their dialogue seemed to be involved in something that I didn’t know. What was it?
...........................................................................................................


Su You Concept Art



Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C6 P6
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment