My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C8 Part 9

 
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C5 P3
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 9

The rocks on the road were blown everywhere, damaging the billboard on the side of the road, and hurting the innocent passers-by. 

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I've had enough! Why am I the only one receiving this treatment? Why am I the only one who remembers this damn reincarnation? So lonely, so helpless, no one can help me...."

Maybe this was the real Ying. As an artificial intelligence that had experienced that indescribable number of reincarnations, she was just like a child who wanted a friend...

If so, then...

"Hahaha... this time no one can forget, Yuan, you are different, you can stay with me. No... No, you must stay with me! We will always be together forever~ "

With wicked laughter and almost distorted smile, Ying seemed to have not noticed that the streets around her and even herself have fallen into the whirlpool of formatting...

"She is crazy! We will die if we don’t leave now!"

The voice of Waning Moon became sharp and distant...

"She helped me before, this time it is time my turn to help her."

"What do you want to do!"

"... I will take her out!"

Two million reincarnations, as a number, it was no longer meaningful. I could not realize how much torture and despair Ying has suffered...

It was too arrogant to say that I could understand her feelings. But I knew that everyone had the right to pursue happiness.

"Yuan is just talking! Soon you will leave me like everyone else. Once you are in danger, you will abandon me and our agreement as soon as possible!"

Whether it was AI or the player, I did not care about it anymore. I would not abandon her in this world alone.

"I won’t!"

Ying’s hope was not to be lonely anymore, it was such a simple hope.

"Leave here with me!"

Finally, after paying a huge price, I was close enough to Ying.

"Why… Yuan, you will die! If this goes on, you..."

Ying's eyes were filled with doubts and hesitation.

It may be because I was a player, the speed of 'fragmentation' was slower than normal data, so it worked… Ying was no longer as unreasonable as it was before, and it seemed that my behavior had affected her.

Just a little bit more...

"Go to the outside world with me!"

"Grab my hand!"

"Yuan, I..."

Ying slowly raised her head, and I hugged her tightly in the center of the blurry whirlpool. Ying’s eyes returned to clear and her face was full of tears.

"Don't cry... believe it now? I didn't lie to you..."

"Why do you do this? You will die."

My body also began to get blurry, we both now lost the ability to move.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yuan..."

"Although you are an artificial intelligence, you are completely different from other AIs! You are self-conscious, intellectual, and understanding, and you are my girlfriend!"

"Am I not a monster..."

"How can there be such a cute monster in the world!"

Unable to move to the escape exist, it seemed that the plan of taking her out failed.

But it didn’t matter anymore.

In the end, I was just a loser in real life...

In fact, I didn't seem to have much thought about life and death.

I slowly closed my eyes, wondering whether the rumors about the vegetative state and brain death of players circulating on the Internet were because of similar things?

Anyway, this kind of ending really fit an otaku. Holding this virtual "wife" and disappearing forever...

"Argh! All you know is to create trouble for me!"

Just when I thought everything was over, I suddenly realized that something was dragging me towards the escape exit.

"Waning… Moon?"

The white cat's small body unexpectedly exploded with power that was completely incompatible with its size, biting my collar and pulling us desperately.

"If I fall into a vegetable state because of this, I would never forgive you!"

It was almost like the last few seconds before the bomb disposal in the movie, we passed the "escape exit" at the very last moment...

Click, click-

The whole world collapsed behind us.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C5 P3
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment