My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C8 Part 8

 

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C4 P8
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Part 8

"His life is not yours, why should he give it up for you? You are just a virtual character, don't be too arrogant!"

Waning Moon answered for me.  

Ying was indeed getting closer and closer...

"Ying… I still have family and friends, so I can't be trapped here. But I didn't lie to you, I really want to be with you."

"Do you think I will believe this kind of nonsense—"

The entire Town has now collapsed to pieces. With Ying's sharp scream, large pieces of 'fragments' fell from the sky, like the cherry blossoms in full bloom - and the area where the fragments fell became black holes.

"Even if 2,892,314 people have left you, I alone will not lie to you!"

...there was nowhere we could run to, so I stopped and looked at her. Because I could feel that in addition to anger, there was deep despair in her voice.

"Idiot, are you waiting to die?"

Waning Moon also stopped, yelling behind me.

Yes, I have already felt the collapse of the surrounding space, as if being pulled by dozens of forces. The fragmentation became more and more serious, and even the ground began to crack.

"Damn it, the whole world has collapsed like this, why hasn't the cracking progress finished yet? If this continues, we would really die here..."

"Ying, listen to me, I know a way to let you leave this world with me."

"What are you doing, idiot—"

"...Leave this world?"

"Yes, as long as you hold my hand and enter the 'escape exit' together, you can leave this world."

I stopped and stretched out my hand to Ying, something must be done... Ying shouldn't be like this, she was obviously such a cute and gentle girl.

"liar!"

Ying didn't believe me at all.

"I did not lie to you!"

"Someone also said this before, but he never came back!"

Was this the reason... Suddenly I remembered rumors that have been going around on the internet for a while. It was said that some players were injured during the game. Could it be...

"So this time...I won't repeat the same mistakes again, no one... can leave me again!"

Ying at this point seemed to have become more unstable, and the areas around her became more and more blurry...

"Ying stop! If this goes on, you will..."

"Shut up! You are all selfish people, playing with other people's feelings for your own enjoyment and desire! After all, Yuan, you will be just like those people, and you will completely disappear from my eyes!"

Ying's emotions were completely out of control.

"This world has collapsed. You will die if you don't leave this world."

Waning Moon spoke for me at this moment.

"Huh, don't get the wrong idea. If you don't change her, you'll always stand here and persuade her, right? If it's because this delays the opportunity to leave… you are always very stubborn sometimes. It is not the first time I have been you acting like this."

"Waning Moon, you..."

"Don't talk nonsense, time is running out, it's up to you how you want to save her, don't blame me if you die."

[Waning Moon, the cracking is successful, you all need to hurry up to the 'escape exit'. 】

An emotionless electronically synthesized sound, as if coming from those holes in the sky, echoed throughout the world.

"Where is the escape exit?"

[It’s 20 meters behind you. 】

A black hole faintly appeared in the center of the street behind Waning Moon.

[The world is collapsing at an accelerated rate, and you will all die if you don’t escape within 3 minutes. 】

"Ying...I didn't lie to you. Before I came here, I was just a loser who failed in everything in real life. I just want to escape from reality and escape from the past. I am an idiot who has never interacted with a girl."

I stretched out my hand to her again. This time, even if my whole hand was 'fragmented', I would not take it back.

"But here I met you, even if I am a boring and idiotic person, you still treat me gently."

"What's the use of saying these beautiful words? Yuan will eventually leave the black hole, right?"

Ying sneered, her distorted face full of disdain.

"Didn't I say that already… you are not a special existence. I am tired of that kind of reincarnation, so I chose you. No one can leave here this time!"

The sharp blurry fragments surged out like swords, and some of them directly hit my body...

"You say you like me and feel that I am gentle, but now you are also in danger. You will turn your head and run away right away, right?"

"No!"

Although the control of the body was lost bit by bit, I still chose to walk towards her...

"Hehe… Aren't you afraid that you will be 'fragmented' when you approach me? I can't control it at all?"

She looked at me as if looking at something ridiculous, but her face full of sadness.

"Are you crazy? Didn’t I say that Yuan is not special at all, I would do this for anyone!"

"For me, you like me! You confessed my difference personally and accepted my confession!"

"What are you doing! Don't come over!"

I was not from this world. Unless I was completely “fragmented”, I wouldn’t really lose anything because of this. Even if I really did hurt myself, I wouldn’t just sit and watch the girl I like disappear like this!

"Why do you..."

"Why? Save the girl who accepted my confession… why do you need a reason?"

I tried my best and almost desperately shouted out. Even though most of my body has lost mobility, I still didn't stop my steps.
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C4 P8
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment