My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C4 Part 8

 Last time it was a slip of tongue, but this time, I won’t make the same mistake again.

But because of this, the direction of our dialogue was quite different from the last time. We were talking about food-related content throughout the whole process.

The noon activity was to go to the game club with Shuiyuan Weina...

My strategy was like this. First of all, on [the fifth day], that was, at noon today, take Shuiyuan Weina to the game room to teach her to play games. This was a necessary condition for improving the degree of friendliness.

In the club activities after school, I would not tell Minghai Lily that someone else came to avoid the intersection between her and Shuiyuan Weina.

Then, every day at noon, I would have lunch with Shuiyuan Weina, and I would have activities with Minghai Lily in the evening, and I would make dinner with Ying during the night.

As for what the Waning Moon said, this game did not support the harem ending... What I believed was that there were not too many rigid rules in the era of highly developed AI, and there would always be miracles if you kept trying.

"Thank you so much."

——At noon, at the door of the game club.

"I haven't told you...My name is Shuiyuan Weina, and I am a high school freshman in Class C."

Although I pretended to be surprised... but in fact, I already knew her name.

I used [Time Jump] and came after school.

To be honest, after I heard Waning Moon’s explanation, I was a little more relaxed... The nightmare of being rejected by a girl, I really didn’t want to go through again.

If Minghai Lily rejected me only because of the systematic arrangement, it could explain why her attitude was a little unnatural at the time, and such rejection was still psychologically acceptable to me.

After all, it was a systematic arrangement, not her original intention...

I opened the door of classroom B-21.

"Student Gaocheng, good afternoon!"

Minghai Lily saw me and greeted me with enthusiasm as always.

"Good afternoon, Classmate Minghai Lily."

She was staring at the game console on the ground and thinking.

"Huh, has anyone used this machine at noon?"

"I used it...I want to practice Super Cat Rio. I haven't played for a long time, I miss it very much..."

I tried to make a sincere smile and hid my guilty conscience. Faced with the characters of the game, I didn’t panic.

"..."

She said nothing.

——Shit! Did she see it through?

"Woo...It's so touching! Classmate Gaocheng went to challenge such a difficult game as Super Cat Rio, and used his spare time... You guys! Can you learn from Classmate Gaocheng!"

She pointed to the other members and said...

"Especially your classmate Tianzhong! It's been 3 weeks, and you still haven’t cleared a single plot line of this "Trap Academy" yet-do you want to be expelled from the game club?”

Tianzhong immediately kneeled on the ground.

"Club, Club President! Spare me!"

Trap Academy or Planet or something like that sounds so bad. I can't help but sympathize with him. You can do it! Classmate Tianzhong.

"If you can't clear the game next week, there will be no discussion!"

"Woo...I'm really not interested in traps, it will only make some part of my body lose its function..."

Damn it...Why is this fat neet talking in a soft girl voice again...

"Trap is the best! Before complaining, think about me who was assigned to the novelty game!"

This sentence comes from a member with thick glasses and messy hair.

It must be deliberate. Not arranging the games they liked to them...

"Classmate Gaocheng, there is a task to be given to you, and only you can complete it."

She suddenly looked serious.

"What?"

There is an ominous premonition.

"You have to play this before the end of next week, "Gazing at the Stars"."

"Could I first ask what type of game this is?"

"Well..."

She turned over the back of the package of the game case... Why did she not know what game she was assigning to me?

"This is a word game about love."

"It's a dating game again..."

There was a peculiar feeling playing dating games in dating games, and I didn’t actually have much interest in dating games.

"--It's also a story about a young girl being betrayed and redeemed."

"Oh……"

This kind of introduction was the same as no introduction, I didn't know what it meant.

"What is that......"

Unexpectedly, she, who was originally a sunny person, suddenly threw the CD on the table with little interest, and then turned her head and looked out the window.

"Betrayal is betrayal. Redemption is too hypocritical."

"..."

I didn't understand what she was talking about, but it was the first time for me to see that she was this dispirited.

After all, it was to play a dating game-and the ancient dating game with text options was much simpler than the virtual reality dating game of actual communication.

In short, I decided to take a look at the game first.

"After graduating, young girl Zhenli agreed with her childhood sweetheart to enter the big city together for further studies. But she was transferred to the Star Idol Academy in the big city where she met a rich young master on the first day of school. Attracted by the luxury lifestyle of the rich, she betrayed her childhood sweetheart and began to associate with the rich young master. The rich young master didn't really love her, and soon changed his love interest. She felt ashamed to face her childhood sweetheart, and because of her previous extravagant life, she ran out of living expenses, and she was so broke to the point where she was almost unable to pay the rent. Desperate, she began to consider seducing the rich young master's friend to get money. Will Zhenli at this time be reconciled with the childhood sweethearts who followed her to this city, or should she struggle to get back the rich young master who abandoned her, or consider the young master's friends? "

The console fell to the ground and made a ‘pop' sound.

This game was a dating game for girls, right?

And the case cover said that she was betrayed? Obviously, it was the girl who betrayed her childhood sweethearts first, and then was betrayed by the rich young master later!

What a mess this was all about.

"What's wrong, Classmate Gaocheng?"

Minghai Lily and other members looked at me together.

"No, nothing..."

I picked up the console.

Was this the requirement to conquer Minghai Lily, it was too difficult.

She was a cheerful person who would not hold grudges against other people and rarely got angry because of saying the wrong thing. Therefore, the only condition to conquer her was to clear the game she specified.

The game "Gazing at the Stars" was probably the biggest problem on her plotline.

First of all, it was a game for girls, and secondly, the heroine has a tendency to be abandoned. Manipulating the heroine as who would be abandoned was really a novel experience, although I didn't want to try it at all.

Since there were 3 choices, that meant there were at least 3 endings, right?

"Do I need to clear all the plots...?"

I tried to ask Minghai Lily.

"No, you only need to clear one line."

Phew- I was relieved. If I wanted to clear all the plots, I might as well die. Not a fan of an overbearing CEO fall in love with me at all

But which line should I choose?

If the heroine reconciled with her childhood sweetheart, wouldn't it be equivalent to making the childhood sweetheart a fall back guy? Although he would choose to forgive, it would be too cruel for this childhood sweetheart, right.

Turn around and ask the rich young master? In that case, it was not only the heroine, but I would also feel ashamed of myself when playing games.

The only option left was to seduce an unfamiliar rich young master’s friends... After all, this heroine was a bitch!

However, at this time I didn’t know how bad this option was...

"——Today’s event ends here."

After an hour of drowsiness, the voice of Minghai Lily announcing the end of the club activities sounded like a heavenly voice to me — probably similar to the currently popular virtual idol group?

Because this game was about to subvert my three views.

The life of the people inside this game was a total mess.

But if I wanted to have a happy ending with Minghai Lily, I had to clear it, so it seemed that Minghai Lily’s plotline was the most difficult, right? In other words, the production team wanted to tell us that if you want to conquer a girl, you must first endure her various unreasonable demands.

"Classmate Gaocheng is the game going well today!"

Minghai Lily came over and patted me on the shoulder.

"……smoothly."

What else could I say? It was impossible to apply to change the game, and I may be hated if I complain...

"By the way, Club President, if you find the key to the club, can you give me a copy? Because I also want to relax at noon..."

I thought about it, would such a request be excessive?

"No problem!"

She immediately agreed without saying anything, and as expected, there was no problem if it did not involve other girls.

But this was great, I would be one step closer to reaching the harem plan!

Just you wait, the waning moon guy!

If you say "Harem plan is impossible", I will show it to you now! Little Angel Ying will be the queen of my virtual harem!
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment