My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C4 Part 4

 "My mother won't allow me to do club activities... I'm sorry."

Her eyes brightened obviously when she heard my invitation, and then when she thought of something, they became dimmed.

Obviously, it was a very sad thing that she was unable to do something she liked.

"It doesn't matter, we'll come at noon if Nana wants."

"Huh? In that case, would the club president here agree that a non-member comes in every day..."

"Don't worry, the club president here is a good person, and she will definitely agree."

"Thank you very much then!"

She bowed to me.

"No, no, it's fine, it's not a big deal..."

I waved my hand quickly, I couldn't bear the beautiful girl's bow.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you my name... My name is Shuiyuan Weina, I'm a high school freshman from Class C."

Her voice was as low as a whisper. I was still in a daze and only heard a "click" sound. When I reacted, she had disappeared.

"... Shuiyuan Weina?"

I repeated the name again… was, was this the girl who has been famous for her cute appearance and natural singing since junior high school? She's the same shy girl who made me lunch every day?

I couldn't believe it, it must be a coincidence! How could the fantasy content of the otaku really happen... Wait, it would be different if it was a VR dating sim!

In the dating sim, I could eat with school idols! Also, play games together!

Speaking of this, it was Bantian Yuaner who told me this. So it turned out to be a foreshadowing. I wondered what he would think if I told him this. But think about that guy's usual behavior. If I told him, maybe he would tell the world the next day, right?

This would not be good for me and Shuiyuan Weina. It could be seen that she wanted to live a quiet life in school...

So this matter should be kept secret...

"——Huh? Has anyone used this at noon?"

After class, I came to the game club again, the difference was that this time I was not here to participate in club activities.

However, as soon as I came, I saw Minghai Lily looking at the game console on the ground suspiciously... Apparently she discovered the fact that the game console had been used.

"I used it. I brought friends to play at noon."

I honestly admitted this, anyway, lying to her was no good.

"Oh, it's Classmate Gaocheng, you scared me... I thought some thief came in, but it is really dangerous if the door is not locked like this, and it would be bad if someone accidentally opened it. It seems that I should get the key back early..."

It was normal to be worried. I learned from chats with other members that the club president bought the game consoles and games using her own money. Even if I didn’t know the specific prices of these game consoles, they were definitely worth a lot of money, right? Sure enough, only local tyrants could run such a club.

“……”

I was thinking about whether to talk about Shuiyuan Weina.

I’d better say it… she was a cheerful, carefree person, she shouldn't be angry about this kind of thing...

"Speaking of... it was a girl named Nana. Today was her first contact with games. She seemed to have a strong interest in games, but she couldn't join the club because of family reasons. But she also likes games, can you allow her to use the facilities here at noon?"

After saying that I bowed...

"Girl? Is it a pretty girl?"

"If she is a beautiful girl, you must bring her to play!"

However, Minghai Lily pointed her chin with her fingers——

"No way."

Eh? ?

She rejected it?

I thought she would agree without hesitation! Obviously, she should be in a cheerful and helpful setting, right?

"You can only use the facilities here if you join a club."

"... But, it's just a short while at noon! And she will go home immediately after school, so she can't participate in club activities."

"It's difficult. You can't use the facilities here without joining the club. This is the rule set at the beginning of the establishment... As the club president, I cannot change this rule.”

There was such a requirement? How did I not know about it!

I glanced at the other members including Tianzhong, and they were also confused.

"Please, just this once..."

I have tried my best...

Such rejection reminded me of some dark and unforgettable experiences... that kind of feeling that the surrounding space has become cramped, dim, and overwhelming...

I just felt very uncomfortable now. If it weren't for the game, I would be dizzy and unable to stand...

Sure enough, after so many years, I still couldn’t escape the shadow of that incident... Couldn’t accept rejection, especially by girls...

She frowned, her mind seemed to be struggling——

"...sorry, I really can’t."

"I know."

This was the best I could do. In fact, my current psychological state did not allow me to say any more...

"I feel a little uncomfortable, I need to leave first."

"Classmate Gao... Gaocheng, are you leaving so early?"

Tianzhong, who had been confused, seemed to have just recovered and tried to persuade me.

Damn it, aren't you the one who hopes the beautiful girl to come? Why didn't you help me just now?

I was extremely depressed now, I couldn’t hear anything. Never knew that playing a game would have such a big impact on the mental state.

"I'm sorry to make such a presumptuous request. But now I really feel uncomfortable, sorry."

I once again stated firmly the reason for leaving. This was not because of awkwardness, but I must leave now...

“Classmate Gaochengl ……”

Minghai Lily looked at me. Her eyes seemed a little sad...?

As the heroine of the dating game, why did she reject my proposal? I was obviously the protagonist. The girls in the dating game would reject the protagonist? Wasn't that ridiculous?

Could it be that I have made any 'wrong choice'? I recalled my experience with her...

On the first day, I came to the game club to clear the game "Magic Girl: Strawberry Panties Battle".

On the second day, there were no club activities.

On the third day, it took just over 2 hours to get through "Escape from Zombie School."

On the fourth day, I still didn't come because I wanted to make a meal with Ying.

The fifth day, which was today...

Ahhh!

I scratched my head and couldn't figure out where I did wrong. Probably Waning Moon knew about the reason.

But I really didn't want to ask that guy for help! He would definitely call me an 18-year-old virgin again. 

However, I just didn't want to recall or experience that incident' that happened in junior high school again. This was also the reason why I have always been reluctant to take the initiative to communicate with girls. For this reason, I was misunderstood by others as gay during my entire high school period...

I opened the door of the classroom, thinking about running home-now I just want to leave the game. But I have to save the game before logging out...

I opened the door of my house.

"Meow?"

Meow Chan lay on the sofa, turned her head and looked at me curiously...
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment