My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C4 Part 6

 [Waning Moon: I never said that this game supports the harem ending, after all, it is an old game. But this game has a hidden ending. 】

[Me:...hidden ending? 】

[Waning Moon: Want to hear spoilers? 】

This guy was doing it again, really couldn’t stand it.

【Me: I do not want. 】

Could this guy be the kind of person who gets pleasure from spoiling others?

Maybe he was trolling me?

No matter which one it was, I would never be baited!

[Waning Moon: Hidden ending is not something a rookie can get… Do you really not want to hear it? 】

【Me:I do not want. 】

Can't give in. Once showing interest, I don't know what excessive demands this guy would make.

[Waning Moon: Okay then. I won’t tell you that you need to clear the plotline of Shuiyuan Weina and Minghai Lily first, without confessing with them or accepting the confession. Then Ying’s hidden ending will be opened. 】

...

Obviously, I didn't ask, but he still said it, this person must be the kind of person who gets pleasure from spoilers, right?

[Me: Wait a minute, what is the relationship between not supporting the harem ending and the game over I encountered? I should be far from the end, right? 】

[Waning Moon: Well, it's mainly because the development of the game is too long. At that time, the technology was limited, so the interaction between the three heroines was not supported-once the three heroines intersect, the amount of calculation is too large. In that era, neither AI nor virtual gaming equipment was enough to support such a large amount of calculation. 】

So the reason is that this a game whose complexity is limited by the hardware and algorithms at the time?

The three heroines can't overlap...

[Me: Then I just need to stop them from knowing each other's existence? 】

[Waning Moon: Why don’t you give up your harem plan...]

[Me: I am a player who wants to play the game with the most perfect ending and a full collection ending, how can I give up here! 】

[Waning Moon: Give up, this game has been released for so many years, and millions of players have cleared it. No one has ever achieved the ending you said. Not only will the system automatically judge you for gameover, but even the NPC will also stop you. Haven't you been rejected by Minghai Lily? 】

It turns out that Minghai Lily rejected my proposal for this reason...

But--

[Me: Even if I say that, I won't give up. I can give up the final exam, but not the pursuit of a perfect ending! 】

[Waning Moon: *facepalm*...]

[Me: You won’t understand. 】

[Waning Moon: Oh? Would I not understand the mind of an otaku? Don't you just want to have a harem, what is it so high-sounding? 】

[Me: No, in reality, I don't have anything worth holding on to. I can't even talk to real girls actively. I haven't had any experience with girls in the past 18 years, and probably will not have in the next 18 years. 】

I don't know why I talked about this to this guy... Is it because we both are losers in reality?

[Waning Moon: Is it so difficult to talk to girls? You just "don't want" to take the initiative to speak, it is not that you "can't", right? 】

[Me: Is there any difference between the two? 】

[Waning Moon: Of course, have you already spoken with the girls in the game? 】

He was right, but--

[Me: It was only done in the game. In reality, it is still impossible for me to speak actively with girls. 】

[Waning Moon: It's really sad, You don't even have the confidence to talk to girls… You don't try to change, but blame others. Is it really good to continue to be a loser? 】

[Me: You think I am willing to be a loser? Even if I take the initiative to speak, girls won't pay attention to me, they will only find me annoying. 】

[Mending Moon:...]

In this way, we ended the conversation... Although my mood was even lower, I finally knew why I was rejected by Minghai Lily.

I wanted to continue the game, but suddenly found that I was so hungry that my stomach began to hurt.

Oh right, I haven't eaten yet...

But this…. It was already time to have lunch.

My roommate was not there, he probably went out with his girlfriend. I didn't envy this kind of normie at all, so I came to the canteen alone.

"Haha, let me tell you, don’t be fooled by Ye Xiyin’s cute appearance, he is actually a boy..."

Passing by was a girl talking to the air.

No, it was not air, she was chatting with a smart companion-only she who was wearing contact lenses could see that smart companion...

Artificial intelligence was really amazing. In the beginning, they were just chatbots, but now, they have become real friends.

However, this was the first time I have seen someone wearing a red contact lens like Shen Qing.

Another rich chuunibyou. I thought to myself.

Instead of worrying about others, it was better to see what I could buy with the little living expenses left... This little money was not enough to get meat dishes, I could only buy noodles.

It was so embarrassing now because buying a new virtual gaming helmet cost most of my living expenses. But if I were to choose between a meat dish and a virtual gaming helmet, probably I would still choose a virtual gaming helmet. After all, the spiritual pursuit was higher than the material pursuit for me.

"...So, I became like this in pursuit of spiritual fulfillment. Can you give me a drumstick, please?"

I shamelessly asked the roommate I just saw in the canteen.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment