My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C3 Part 4

 【Fourth day】

Noon.

I finally understood the reason why the blue-haired girl was inexplicably angry last week. It turned out that I had asked her name too eagerly and said something that shouldn't be said.

I just said jokingly, "Are you a celebrity?" But I didn’t expect that that joke would offend her.

Anyway, this time I would be careful.

"Thank you for the meal!"

After tasting the delicious eel rice again, I asked carefully—

"……Can you tell me your name?"

"Name, name? That doesn't matter..."

As expected, she had the same reaction as the last time.

"Can't you tell me your name?"

"Not really..."

She seemed to be in a dilemma.

"That's okay. My name is Gaocheng Yuan, just call me Classmate Gaocheng."

I didn't plan to get the answer by force, so I gave her my name first.

"Eh?"

She probably didn't expect that I would give her name first.

"So, just tell me a pseudonym first. Just to make it easier for us to call each other."

From her peculiar personality and the fact that she practiced tennis alone, I guessed that she had no friends in this school.

Therefore, taking a strong attitude or making inappropriate jokes would absolutely be not acceptable to her.

Of course, the above paragraph was not my analysis, but a strategy given by Waning Moon...

"A pseudonym..."

No way, don’t tell me that she can’t even think of a pseudonym?

"Just call Nana then..."

She could think of a name in just a few minutes… So it was not that she couldn’t come up with a name.

"Nana, nice to meet you."

In fact, it didn’t matter to me what her name was.

"Classmate Gaocheng, nice to meet you..."

She seemed to be very uncomfortable with me calling her Nana... but it didn't matter, she would get used to it over time.

"Student Gaocheng, will you come here tomorrow?"

That was great. Inviting me to come here tomorrow showed that everything was going well.

By the way, eating her lunch every day was also a necessary condition to start her plotline.

"Of course it will."

I would never refuse free meals.

"I have other things to do, so I need to go first... See you tomorrow, Classmate Gaocheng."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

Why did she still leave in such a hurry? I was confused.

But I wouldn't keep asking strange questions- it would not be good if I touched her sore spot again.

Next, making meals with Ying!

After school.

The sky was clear; there were only layers of white clouds in the distant sky. A gentle breeze swept across my face, like the softest wool swept across my cheeks, with a very refreshing feeling.

Probably this was the value of spring-the sun was not as strong as summer, but it also brought enough warmth to people.

Speaking of which, Ying and I would be on the road was because of the conversation yesterday——

"Does Classmate Gaocheng have any ingredients at home?"

"Unfortunately, there is nothing... But I do have all the species and seasonings."

There were only mineral waters in the refrigerator at home.

"It's okay, we can go buy some after school."

"Does Classmate Gaocheng have a favorite food?"

"Well, let me think... probably beef curry."

She let out a sigh of relief.

"It's great, beef curry happens to be my signature dish. I was worried that classmate Gaocheng would propose a dish that I am not good at. That would be very embarrassing.”

Fortunately, the beef curry that I mentioned casually did not embarrass Yuchuan...

"If it's beef curry, what we want to buy is curry seasoning, beef, onions, carrots, potatoes..."

Speaking of which, I haven't bought vegetables since I was little.

Anyway, my parents would be cooking at home, and there was a canteen in the school.

Although the way of buying food in the game was different from reality, it was a novel experience for me.

We came to a slightly larger supermarket not far from the school.

This game was really amazing! Even the goods in the supermarket were so real...

"Because when my father is away, I will cook for my little sister. So when I moved here, the first thing I wanted to find a place was a place to buy ingredients..."

"Classmate Yuchuan will definitely be a good wife and mother in the future."

"……Thank you."

Her cheeks turned pink… she was a person who was easily shy.

However, thinking about it carefully, the number of times I have praised girls since I was a child was really only a handful...Since that failed experience, I never wanted to talk to girls anymore.

Thanks to this game, I actually started to compliment girls.

"Next is curry..."

After buying meat and vegetables, it was time to buy curry.

"Curry, I saw it—over there."

I pointed to the place where the curry was—but there was an old woman hunched over there looking for something.

"Grandma, do you need help?"

Ying saw this scene and immediately walked up.

She was really a thoughtful girl... After all, if it were me, I probably would ask this question.

"Yes, please, I don’t know which one I should buy, I want a curry with medium spiciness, but I can't see the words clearly..."

"Medium spiciness, wait a minute... here~"

Ying pulled out a packet of curry seasoning from the shelf and handed it to the old woman.

"Thank you, kind little girl. Do you come and buy the ingredients to cook?"

The old woman probably saw the meat and vegetables I was carrying.

"Yes, I want to make beef curry~"

Ying smiled and answered the old woman.

"I really envy you young people, cooking together, so sweet."

"Huh? We are not in that kind of relationship..."

Ying, who was still smiling just now, suddenly blushed and stuttered.

"Hahaha, it's so good to be young, so good to be young!"

The old woman was selectively deaf, still tacitly accepting that we were lovers...

Poor Ying's face was already pink as if it was dyed with cherry blossoms.

Just walking out of the supermarket after shopping, Ying seemed to act as she had just escaped from hell.

"Classmate Gaocheng why don’t you explain it!"

To be honest, it was not that I didn't want to explain it, but I was a little happy to hear that…
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment