My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C3 Part 3

 "So I told you that if you are afraid, then don’t do a horror game walkthrough."

"...I'm not afraid!"

She was clearly afraid of it, but since she was afraid, why did she still want to play horror games?

She packed up the scattered game discs, suddenly turned her head and looked at me seriously.

"Anyway... Classmate Gaocheng, thank you for staying here for so long today."

The orange sunset shone into the room from the window lattice, and the ground and her face all reflected the orange color.

"……a piece of cake."

The sudden seriousness made me feel uncomfortable.

"I can see Gaocheng's love for the game, and sure enough, the boys who are serious about it are the most handsome."

It was the first time I was praised for being handsome by a girl...

"Thank you……"

Strange, it was just being praised by a game character. When the grandfather of Novice Village thanked me for helping her, I didn't feel such a happy mood. Sure enough, it must be because the other party was a beautiful girl, right?

"It's already very late, your family will be worried."

"Actually, my family went on a trip recently... Classmate Minghai’s parents will be more worried, right?"

"My parents won’t."

"You are right. It's hard to imagine that your parents will be worried when you have this kind of personality to..."

"What kind of personality?"

She asked dissatisfiedly.

"... of course it's a cheerful personality!"

I couldn’t say that it was a manly personality, right...

"As a girl, why does Classmate Minghai like games?"

"You suddenly ask me this, I don’t know how to answer..."

Is this a difficult question to answer?

"Forget it, if it's not convenient."

"It's not inconvenient... It's just that liking games happens so naturally, so I don’t really know why. It's like liking someone, sometimes it's unreasonable..."

I always felt that she had only said half of what she said. It should be a reminder of some past experience.

"I understand how you feel."

I nodded solemnly.

I was ashamed. Although I haven't been liked by others, I still have the experience of unrequited love...

"...leave the rest for tomorrow. I don't go home now, I will be scolded."
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
She put down what was in her hand and said. 

Finally, it was time to go home!

"Classmate Gaocheng, why do you like games?"

As we were walking inside the empty teaching building, she suddenly asked.

"Me... There is no reason. I just feel 'alive' when I play games."

"Haha... Classmate Gaocheng, are you a.... How should I describe it?"

"Do you want to say that I am a chuunibyou, right?..."

"Absolutely not!"

Clearly, you want to say it!

"Sigh, not only do I need to do my homework when I go back, but I also need to organize the walkthrough and post it on the forum as quickly as possible. Probably, I will stay up late again today..."

She held the back of her head with her hands and looked at the ceiling.

….

"...this is the school gate, so... it is time to separate."

From the 2nd floor to the school gate, the short journey that we walked together was over.

"By the way, tomorrow night I will have something else to do so I can't come to the club. I want to ask for a leave..."

I almost forgot about the appointment I made with Ying tomorrow night...

"The game has been cleared, after all, so I will agree to your request. To think that you can clear it in one day, it still surprised me a lot."

If you have played the game again, you would naturally become more proficient when you played it the second time.

"Thank you, Club President, see you the day after tomorrow."

"See you the day after tomorrow, Classmate Gaocheng!"

Her figure gradually disappeared into the street under the sunset.

She is really an energetic person... Talking to her will make you feel cheerful.

This is like influences that kind of thing, right?
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment