My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C3 Part 5

 "It's just a small misunderstanding, don't take it to heart..."

"But it's... embarrassing."

As if my chest was being shot through by an arrow-- embarrassing, is it embarrassing to be mistaken for a couple with me...?

“My house is over there."

We didn’t talk to each other again all the way until my home appeared in sight.

I open the door for Ying...

"Sorry for interrupting you!"

Actually, there was no need to say this; after all, there was no one but me here.

"Meow--"

Meow Chan probably heard the sound of us opening the door and walked slowly over...

"Hello, Meow Chan~"

Ying seemed to be surprised by the appearance of Meow Chan. She walked over and stretched out her hand to try to pet Meow Chan...but was avoided by it.

It seemed like this strange cat not only didn’t want me to pet it...

"Huh? Why doesn’t it let me pet it..."

I seemed to hear the sound of something shattering... she was just rejected by the cat, was there really a need to appear petrified.

Meow Chan jumped onto the sofa coldly, and then lay there quietly watching us.

"Meow Chan is just afraid of strangers..."

I patted Ying symbolically on the shoulder to comfort her... In fact, this cat was not afraid of strangers, it was cold.

"Let's make meals first."

In the 18 years of my life, I have never thought of having a beautiful girl cook for me at home.

After I chopped the meat in a mess and injured my hand while cutting the potatoes, I was gently persuaded to leave the cutting board...

Now, sitting at the dining table, watching Ying’s busy figure, my heart was filled with satisfaction that I have never had before.

Although it was only a virtual character, as long as it looked beautiful.

——This is my (future) wife. It was this kind of satisfaction.

I couldn't help but fantasize about the scene of Ying wearing an apron while being naked.

"Classmate Gaocheng, why do you keep staring at me?"

Ying noticed my gaze, tilted her head, and asked me.

"No...I am just looking at the curry in the pot."

"Is Classmate Gaocheng interested in the process of making curry? Because all the ingredients have been put in, you just need to keep stirring like this."

"If it's just stirring, just leave it to me."

It would be inappropriate to ask her to do everything... although cooking was a bit boring and troublesome.

"Okay."

She handed me the ladle.

"Stir it for another 30 minutes!"

"30 minutes?!"

Was it that troublesome to make curry? Fortunately, it was just in the game...If it were to make curry in reality like this, wouldn't your hands very sore?

"It was a joke. Put the lid on and wait for 30 minutes~"

“……”

Never thought that AI would make a joke.

"...It would be nice if life could be like this forever."

We were sitting at the dining table waiting for the curry beef to be completed, Ying suddenly said softly.

"Why did Classmate Yuchuan suddenly say this?"

"I just suddenly remembered something."

"Can you... tell me what it is?"

I mustered up the courage to ask this sentence according to the strategy I read. Of course, I didn’t expect a girl who I have only met for a few days to talk to me about her past...

"Because I don't like moving, and I also don't want to leave my classmates that I finally got to know."

She really said it!

"Oh, it is this..."

But what should I say next to comfort her? Damn it, think! Think!

"Even now, I'm very happy in this class, but I always remember how I felt when I separated from my friends… Ah, I'm so sorry, I said some sad things to you..."

Ying raised her head again, with a smile on her face. However, I always felt that this smile was a bit reluctant...

What should I say at this time?

It seems……

Yes……

……that’s it!

"...I can understand how you feel."

"In fact, I am always afraid of losing friends whom I have finally gotten a chance to know, and afraid of being rejected."

“……”

Ying looked at me confusedly.

Right.

Even with complex calculation circuits, and every response was extremely similar to human, and it was impossible for an AI to empathize with real humans.

This was also the main reason people think AI was just code.

But even so, I still had the desire to tell her.

"When I was in junior high school, I had the courage to invite girls to play for the first time. But not only was I rejected, but I was also ridiculed in public, which caused me to be treated like a creep in the following days of junior high school. Since then, I have never taken the initiative to speak to girls. ."

I have never overlooked this point.

"But, Classmate Yuchuan accepted my invitation, even if it was a virtual one... Now I feel very happy to be classmates with Classmate Yuchuan. Wait, I digressed… What I want to say is that, even if it will eventually be separated, the time we were together was still an irreplaceable precious memory, so don’t think about the sadness of parting- at least having this beautiful memory is enough!”

She finally responded to my last sentence.

"Thank you for comforting me... I feel a little embarrassed to have such a serious conversation with Classmate Gaocheng."

"Nothing to be embarrassed, at least this is how I really think..."

It was really strange to suddenly speak to the game characters about my past.

Maybe it was because it was a game character? If it were in reality, I wouldn't say such words, because if I really said it, the response I got would probably be "pathetic"... However, the characters in the game would never treat me like this!

"Thank you, Classmate Gaocheng. You are such a gentle person."

"Me?……"

"Well, I knew the moment Classmate Gaocheng adopted the homeless cat."

She said and looked at Meow Chan who was lying on the side. It had already sat in a chair without me realizing it, waiting to have dinner with us.

"Meow..."

Meow Chan licked its paw.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

2 comments:

  1. "my horse is over there"

    Damn, he is traveling in the city on a horse? What a Chad

    ReplyDelete