My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C3 Part 8

 [Me: So what's wrong with holding the ***? People grabbed their mother's c**hes*** at birth, why can't they grow up? 】

[Waning Moon: Your thoughts are very dangerous, I want to call the police. 】

[Me: No, please don't call the police. 】

Once being caught by the police, it meant that I would be sent the jail, I didn’t want to go to that plae. It was said that people in there would be f*** in the as* until they die.

[Waning Moon: Well, I don't know what you virgins are thinking. 】

[Me: Tsk. 】

What is there to be proud of you NEET! Forcibly not including yourself in the virgin group? Probably you only had that kind of experience in the H game.

[Waning Moon: So, can you play this game more seriously? Stop making such low-level mistakes? 】

[Me: I've been playing very seriously, but this is the situation, I am also very desperate. At that time, I just couldn’t move away my hand. 】

[Waning Moon: You call that a serious play... Forget it, anyway, no matter how weak you are, you will be able to pass it after playing it for a few times...]

[Me: Will Ying forgive me? I did that kind of thing...]

Normal girls would already call the police, at least they would report to their parents or teachers. What was waiting for me would be a perverted title. And it was the kind of pervert that would lure girls to go to their homes and do various H things.

[Waning Moon: Are you retarded?Or did that slap slap your brain out of your skull? 】

[Me: What do you mean? 】

[Waning Moon: Did you not see what I wrote, just load the previous save... Everything will be reset, and she will never remember whether you touched your c**h**es**t or took off your underwear. 】

[Me: Ah yes! I can do that! So I'm still saved, Ying won't hate me, right? 】

[Waning Moon: Yes, she will not remember anything, and her goodwill will not be affected, as long as you stop doing that kind of perverted thing. 】

Thinking about it at that time, I was really out of my mind, I actually did such things to a girl...

[Waning Moon: I really don’t know if you are stupid or ignorant… Have you never seen a beautiful girl? 】

[Me: Humph... You really underestimated me. 】

Thanks to Waning Moon, my mood was no longer so depressed. This guy also had his good points

How could I have never seen a beautiful girl? For example, Shen Qing in our class, who was the goddess level existence; even if in the game, she was not inferior to Ying.

[Waning Moon: You have met with a beautiful girl before? 】

[Me: Of course! Before I came back to play the game, a goddess-level beautiful girl in our school walked past me! She is a classmate of mine, and I think that she glanced at me when the class was over!】

[Waning Moon: So sad, really sad. You had no interaction with her at all. Isn't it just a complete stranger? 】

[Me: What do you know! I can say with certainty that she has a crush on me! 】

When a person was in a good mood, the person would say anything. Anyway, I was an otaku and I must show off to him! I couldn't always let this guy mock me every day.

[Waning Moon: What? ? ? 】

[Me: Let me tell you, this is a very long story...]

Before I knew it, Shen Qing became someone that I used to show off to other people... and As if Waning Moon seemed to be stunned, he just listened to me without interrupting.

Haha, he must be envious. How could such a fat NEET who stayed at home every day meet a beautiful girl in reality like me!

[Waning Moon: You should go and die... a big pervert! 】

After ten minutes of silence, he suddenly sent such an inexplicable message and then went offline. 

It felt so good. Revenge succeeded!

On the other hand, his words aroused my eagerness to be competitive. It was just a dating sim. I had to pass the level!

【Fourth day】

Reload the file to the fourth day, after experiencing the same event again——

"Sorry for interrupting you!"

I carried the ingredients and walked into the house with Ying. Ying still greeted my non-existent family like last time.

"I said no one in the house..."

Although seriousness was a good character for girls... but I always felt that Ying’s settings are sometimes too serious.

"Meow--"

"Meow Chan!"

She stretched out her hand to Meow Chan, but Meow Chan still did not let her pet it...

"Then, let's start cooking."

With the experience of the last time, I wouldn’t make so many mistakes this time...

Cutting meat and potatoes, adding curry seasoning in the boiling water... everything was in order.

It was still quite simple.

"Classmate Gaocheng, you need to cut meat like this, otherwise, you will cut your hand easily~"

Ying saw that my cutting posture was wrong, so she took the knife to teach me the correct way to cut meat...

Such a gentle girl. Then I remembered what I did to her last time...

"Classmate Yuchuan just sit there. I have mastered the way of making curry- just put things in and wait, right?"

"That's right... But does Classmate Gaocheng really not need my help?"

"How can I let the guest help? Doesn't Classmate Gaocheng want to play with Meow Chan?"

"But... Okay."

This sentence really worked. After looking at it between me and Meow Chan hesitantly, she chose to play with Meow Chan.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment