My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C3 Part 7

 I stretched out my hand in the dark, trying to get a paper towel to wipe my eyes... This damn game, why did it have to be so realistic? Why did it allow bubbles to get into the player's eyes?

“Classmate Gaocheng!”

Ying’s voice seemed very close to me...

"Classmate Gaocheng, are you...ah!"

Her question suddenly turned into a scream halfway!

Suddenly a heavy object was pressed on me, and due to a lot of water being splashed on the ground after washing, I was also unable to control my balance and fell back...

Bang——

There was a muffled sound, it was probably the sound of my head colliding with the ground.

"Ouch……"

A moment later, I could finally open my eyes.

First of all, what I saw was pink hair...

"It hurts……"

Ying’s groaning sounded on top of me… This… This situation was… oh my god, this was embarrassing!

To describe it, Ying probably fell on top of my body, and my hand was grabbing a soft and bouncy place...

"That, that..."

Even in the game, I felt a strange reaction in my body!

Of course, this game was a pure dating sim so my game avatar wouldn’t really react. In fact, I didn't even know if I had that thing in the game, because I couldn’t take off my clothes at all!

“Class …… Classmate Gaochengl!”

Ying’s face was very red and tried to prop up her body, but she lacked strength...

"Um, your hand... don't put it there..."

"Oh……"

It was the first time I touched a girl’s ch**e**st in my life.

But... At this moment, my brain was thinking at a high speed at the same time.

First of all, think about it carefully, what was the biggest difference between games and reality?

The game characters were not real? That was not the most important issue.

The biggest difference was that even if you made the wrong choice, it would not matter! You wouldn’t be caught by the police just because you did something to the NPC in the game?

For me, this was where the game was different from reality! It was its most attractive and beautiful place!

For example, in an RPG game, I could infinitely challenge the boss that I couldn’t beat.

For galgame, I could... do what I wanted without worrying about what would really go wrong!

So, I didn’t have to remove my hand at this time!

"If you... keep grabbing like this, I can't get up..."

Ying’s face was even redder…

Should I remove my hand now?

...Her ch**es**t is so soft, I am so reluctant to move my hands away!

After all, people often could not control their own actions, especially when an 18-year-old vir**in was completely immersed in some kind of happiness.

Not only did I not let go of her, but I also enjoyed it a bit...

"Classmate Gaocheng is so nasty...!"

Pa~

A resounding slap slapped me back from the delusion, Ying raised her right hand and looked at me in disbelief, her left hand tightly covering her ch**es**t.

What was I doing...

"Why? Why did you do this!"

"Classmate, Yuchuan, I..."

Subconsciously, I stretched out my hand, but it was instantly avoided by her. Ying’s eyes had completely lost her previous tenderness when she looked at me, it was full of fear and anger.

"Enough, I really have enough! Don't come over!"

If I was not mistaken... There were tears in her eyes...

"It's not like that, I..."

However, she no longer looked at me at all, and went straight out.

That's it, this is really bad!

Ying's reaction was definitely not Tsundere's performance, she seemed to be really angry!

I--

Everything before my eyes went black.

【gameover】

I took off his helmet and scratched my head hard.

Shit! I screwed up.

[Waning Moon: ...so you were ejected by the system because you refused to let go of a girl’s ch**e*st? 】

As a result, there was only one person I could rely on...

[Me:...yes. 】

[Waning Moon: Pfft, you sad sad 18-year-old v**gin. 】

[Me: Can you stop calling me a 18-year-old v**gin! 】

[Waning Moon: Obviously you are the sad creature who is commonly called ‘old v**in’. You don’t even dare to look girls in the eyes normally, but in the game, you even dare to do this kind of thing.】

[Me: Just remind you, because of the excessive population growth, as early as 2039, the United Nations has already stated that calling people vir**ns is a personal attack. 】

[Waning Moon: You think I am an idiot? That kind of thing never happened. 】

Damn it.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment