My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C3 Part 2

 ——After school, the game club.

"Classmate Gaocheng, good afternoon!"

The club president saw me coming and put down the handle in her hand.

"I’ve already posted the walkthrough to the forum yesterday, and the response is pretty good!"

I didn't believe that that kind of game would have a good response.

"So, your task today and tomorrow is to clear this ---- Ta-da! [Escape from Zombie School]!"

It was exactly the same scene as the last [Third Day].

"This is a..."

"I know, it's a horror game. The protagonist has no fighting ability but has to find a way to escape from school, right?"

I used a very fast speed to narrate what she was going to read out in advance.

"Eh? You know this game?"

"Of course I know, it's a 'popular' game after all."

Although it was only popular in a niche area, this was obviously not the time to this it seriously.

"I'm not afraid of horror games, leave it to me!"

"Classmate Gaocheng, don't try to be brave. If you are afraid, you must tell me, I am not afraid of horror games..."

"Club President, you clearly paused the game just 10 minutes into the game..."

A member named Tianzhong butted in the conversation suddenly.

"...Shut up, Classmate Tianzhong."

She glared at classmate Tianzhong who was talking.

"And the most important thing is that this is a very short game, so we have to clear the game in these two days; otherwise we will be beaten by other walkthrough teams... But if it is Classmate Gaocheng, we will definitely be able to clear the game in two days, right?"

"Two days? Hehe—"

I deliberately put on an mysterious look.

"What……"

MInghai Lily looked at me in confusion.

"I can clear the game today!"

I said with confidence.

"This... can such a thing really be done?"

Don't believe it... Forget it, she would believe it once she saw the game-ending window.
Thanks to the previous experience, the game process went smoothly. So far, Minghai Lily did not cover her eyes, but watched and gameplay very seriously.

The time soon came to 5 o'clock. At this time, I was only one garden away from escaping from the school.

The club activities were ended by default at 5 o'clock. If I didn't clear the level today, then I wouldn’t be able to the plotline of Minghai Lily.

I have to clear it!

"It was almost cleared, damn it—"

Because the last level has not been played before, the speed of playing suddenly slowed down.

"It doesn't matter Classmate Gaocheng, you can do it! This room can be used until 6 o'clock!"

Minghai Lily was also very nervous.

"Speak of which, Classmate Gaocheng, you can play to Chapter 5... I can't even pass one chapter..."

Classmate Tianzhong also came to watch?

"Do you think Classmate Gaocheng is as timid as you? Also, when will you be able to pass "Trap Planet"!"

Minghai Lily turned her head and scolded Classmate Gaocheng severely...

"Spare me, Club President!... I really don't have any interest in Traps! I just love ordinary beautiful girls and want to be flogged by ordinary beautiful girls. What is wrong with that!"

Tianzhong’s 200G body knelt to the ground... This guy was clearly a perverted masochist.

Just now I felt a little bit sorry when hearing that this guy was forced to play a trap game, but now that seemed to be purely unnecessary sympathy.

However, the difficulty of this game increased with the progress. I cleared the level quickly just because I played it once last time. However, facing the fifth chapter, which I had not played at all, I became panicked. I was discovered by the zombies inside the school more than once, and the speed of the game dropped greatly.

At 5:30, everyone including Classmate Tianzhong had already left, only me and Minghai Lily were still...

"Oh, this door is locked. You must find the key!"

"Be careful there are zombies over there...Ah!"

Minghai Lily was so frightened that she screamed again and again... At the last moment before clearing the level, I was also very nervous, pressing the button of the console quickly as if I wanted to break it.

However, it didn’t matter if it was discovered by a zombie, because—

"Secret escape exit!"

The protagonist rushed to the exit under my control...The brightly lit clearance screen made me let out a sigh of relief.

I always thought this was a boring game...

"Cleared!"

Minghai Lily hugged my arm excitedly...

Wait a minute... Why does she hug my arm?

Not only that, my body was tightly attached to her, and my arm felt a wonderful sensation...

My face flushed again.

Seeing my gaze, she suddenly realized that she was too close to me.

“!”

She let go of her hand like having an electric shock, and quickly turned her face aside...
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment