My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C2 Part 9

The program of the characters in the game "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms" came from Endea. Although this game was an old work made 15 years ago, it was a landmark work in the game industry at that time, winning many awards with the authenticity of the characters.

But now, the company that developed it has long since fallen, and this game has become a sealed history...

Only hardcore galgame fans like the Waning Moon would recommend it to me...

[Me: So talking much, the point is that the characters in galgame look like real people? 】

[Waning Moon: That's right. Moreover, “The Story Of Cherry Blossoms" is a game themed on campus love. The plot is very close to your life, and it is very helpful for you to learn dating skills. 】

I was obviously a college student, and the background of this game was in Japan, right?Ah, forget it, let's not complain about it.

[Waning Moon: But I thought about your gameover situation-this time the problem should not be the 'selection error', but you didn’t actually select. 】

【Me: I didn’t select? 】

[Waning Moon: Yes, you already know that there will be no options in galgame now, right? So it's easy for a novice player like you to miss those moments when you should make a choice. For example, on the morning of the third day, did Ying ask you about Meow Chan? 】

I recalled...At that time, what she said was--

'But, I really want to see what it looks like now....'

[Me: Now that I think of it again, she seemed to say that she wanted to see Meow Chan...]

[Waning Moon: Then, did you do anything? 】

[Me: I did nothing...]

Generally speaking, you can’t do anything, right? You can’t bring other girls home, right?

[Waning Moon: See? You should’ve invited her to your house as a guest, so she can see Meow Chan! 】

……

[Me: That would be too sudden, right? I only met her for 2 days, so she won’t agree...]

Normally, this would definitely cause the other party to feel annoyed.

[Waning Moon: I mean, what is the future for people who dare not even actively invite others in dating games? 】

[Me: How can I face her if I get rejected? 】

[[Waning Moon: Are you afraid of rejection? 】

Of course... Don't let me recall my past failures...

[Me: Are you not afraid? 】

[Waning Moon: That kind of thing doesn't matter to me at all. 】

[Me: you are really thick-skinned...]

This kind of person was really hopeless. In real life, he was definitely a NEET who often harassed beautiful girls...

[Me: So, just invite Ying, right? 】

[Waning Moon: It's not that simple. It is better to look at the strategy online. 】

[Me: I won’t check strategy when I just started playing the game, that’s the behavior of the weak. 】

This was my dignity as a player. I have always insisted on being self-reliant. It was meaningless to take the road paved by others, and it would completely lose the fun of exploring a game.

[Waning Moon: I think even if you read the guide, you still would not be able to pass this week. 】

[Me: Don’t underestimate me! I won’t look at the strategy online without failing more than 10 times, that's my principle! 】

[Waning Moon: So how many times did you fail now? 】

【I:……】

Well, it seemed that I really couldn’t make it...

[Waning Moon: Go read the strategy, the weak player. 】

This guy really had a terrible character...

[Me: Don't underestimate me! 】

[Waning Moon: Oh? It’s impossible for you to get to the seventh day in the game. How about we make a bet! 】

【Me: Sure! 】

[Waning Moon: Where did you get the confidence? Anyway, you are the kind of guy who can't understand the class and he skips class with peace of mind because the teacher is boring. 】

[Me: You who have been online much longer than me are the kind of NEET that skips classes and plays games, right? 】

This guy didn't reply again, probably going to play the game again.

Forget it. I decide to take a look at the strategies on the third and fourth days...
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. I somehow don't like this mc, but I'll continue reading until I pass out from frustration

    ReplyDelete