My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C2 Part 5

After finishing today’s activities in the game, I quit "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms".

Speaking of which, I haven't attended class for about a week. I have spent too much time on the game recently, if I continued like this, I definitely would not be able to pass the exam. University was not as easy as I had imagined, and the consequence of failing a subject was much more serious than most people think...

Read the online course schedule and attendance... I’d better go now...

My city was the capital of this country.

I thought that after being far away from home and getting into this relatively better university, I would have a wonderful life... But in fact, not only did I have average grades and still have no girlfriend, but I also spent all my living expenses on buying a VR game helmet. I now lived a decadent life of staying in the dorm and playing games and eating instant noodles every day. Except for me, everyone, including my roommate, had a life that was envied by me.

Obviously, classes could be taught through holographic images, but the education department stipulated that colleges and universities must teach students in the classroom like this, because this was a tradition that must be inherited... I really didn't know what they were thinking. If students didn’t have to go to classrooms to attend classes, wouldn’t it be great to save money for building a teaching building in this tiny city?

As soon as I went out, I was hit by the heat wave of June. 

I think I am going to die soon. 

It would be great if I did not go out every day.

It only took about 10 minutes from the dormitory to the teaching building. I entered the classroom and found a place to sit down in the last row. At this time, there was still a while before the class. I started to observe the surroundings idly...

Suddenly, I thought of Waning Moon.

After all, besides playing games, this guy’s favorite thing was to do some Chunibyo-style analysis in the chat group, such as——

"Students sitting in the first row tend to study hard, but not necessarily having the best grades."

"Students sitting in rows 2-4 should not be underestimated. They occupy the top 10% of the grade."

"But if you think that the people sitting in the back five rows or so are all losers who don't study in the class, then you are very wrong. Because like me… some geniuses often sit there. Don't ask how I know it. One of the great benefits of sitting in the last row is that you can observe all the people in front of you."

You just wanted to boast, right? How shameless do you have to be to call yourself a genius?

"Hehe, those people who seem to be smiling while chatting, in my opinion, are just wearing a mask of hypocrisy, in order to fight against this increasingly indifferent society. When there is no longer any benefit or their lives no longer overlap, they will only gradually change into a familiar stranger."

He began to talk more and more like a chunibyo.

"But those who interact with AI partners are even more stupid. They think that AI partners can understand them and be their friends..."

"After all, the essence of AI is just a bunch of codes!"

——Above was just a small part of his chat.

But I really could not agree with the nature of AI as code or something like that.

Although I was also studying this related major... However, I have never really regarded AI as a code in the game. This should be regarded as a future programmer’s little romance.

The professor on the podium tirelessly repeated the basic theories and test points of artificial intelligence. I did not come here for these boring things.

A self-aware AI, intellectual and understanding, and would not be full of lies like humans. Wasn't this kind of existence the best? I really hoped that one day I could personally develop those...

Ah... my eyelids were so heavy... I was falling asleep after thinking about it like this!

........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment