My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C2 Part 6

No, I couldn’t waste my daytime in sleep!

I pinched myself severely, but it was a pity that I was surrounded by ordinary male students like me. If there was a beautiful girl like the heroine in "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms" in the class...

Wait a second--

As if responding to my prayer, I accidentally saw the girl sitting in the row in front of me on the left. Ah... There was actually a beautiful girl in this class...

The brown bangs faintly covered one of her eyes, and she was quietly listening to the professor's boring words. This was an existence that would make people unable to move their eyes away after seeing it.

Of course, I didn’t deny that part of this was because of her dress. I really didn’t understand what the girl who was wearing hoodies on this hot day was thinking. Although they were matched with short skirts inexplicably, they still looked like they would make people sweat easily.

The hoodies were almost zipped up all the way to the neck. It was understandable if she was a little bit conservative. But why was she wearing the skirt then? No to mention that the long black stockings that were obviously specially designed to attract attention.

Leaving aside other things first, just this dress alone and her slender figure could definitely make all virgins lose their mind in three seconds. If it hadn’t been for Little Angel Ying, I might have stared at her legs foolishly for a whole lesson like the other virgins around me.

Her name was Shen Qing, a celebrity in our year; not only a well-known beauty but also a well-known weirdo.

She had excellent grades, but she never liked to interact with people; she ignored boys’ strike-ups, and even talked to girls only for the most basic communication. It was for this reason that no one knew more about her than her name.

However, this did not prevent the majority of boys and even some girls from having a strong interest in her… except for me.

I didn't think that I would have a chance to be friends with this kind of cold beauty, so I would not take the initiative to talk to her to invite a snub.

No, my eyelids were getting heavy again——

……

I woke up in a daze, the class-fishing bell was ringing in my ears. I had fallen asleep accidentally, and I didn't learn anything in this lesson.

I got up and left the classroom with the crowd——

"God Yuan, wanna go to dinner together?"

Just as I walked out of the classroom, my roommate stopped me. God Yuan was my nickname, and nicknames in this place were generally inseparable from Brother X or God X.

"No, I will eat instant noodles."

You were with your girlfriend, why would you even invite me? I didn’t want to be the third wheel.

His eyes then suddenly moved to the door of the classroom.

Over there, Shen Qing just walked out of the classroom. she was expressionless, as if she didn't care about the eyes of the boys who were watching her.

I heard that her family was very rich. She didn’t live in the dormitory like me. She took the self-driving car to the university every day and it was also a very high-end self-driving car...

Except for envy, I didn’t have any other feelings at the moment. The world which this condescending girl from a rich family was in was completely different from that of an otaku like me who could only play games, except for studying in the same class.

However, after passing by me, I seemed to see the red light in her left eye covered by her long brown hair... And from the light red light, I seemed to have seen my own reflection... 

She noticed me?

No, no, no, how was it possible. This cold goddess has never paid attention to anyone. Since entering this university, I have had the honor to witness the process of other handsome male students confessing to her. In the end, I felt that it was not enough to describe it as tragic. Even if I just watched it by the side, it could still cause a lifelong psychological shadow.

As for the red light. It was smart contact lenses- A device that implemented augmented reality technology (AR).

Strangely, no one would choose red lenses except for those who suffered severe Chuunibyou.

Could it be that she was a hidden Chuunibyou? ! No, no, it's impossible... The image of a pretty and rich straight-a student was a Chuunibyou was almost unbearable to imagine.

"It would be nice to have such a girlfriend."

A square-faced boy next to me sighed deeply as he watched her leave.

"You should get rid of that idea. Whether it is her look, family background, and grades, they are all so good... she is not in the same world as us."

A fat man dispelled his illusion in time.

--Well said! Let's be a member of The FFF Inquisition and a fire wizard until 80 years old!

Only at this moment, would my heart feel the pleasure of sharing the same suffering with other people...

But what he said was right, for ordinary people like us, the only intersection with this kind of excellent girls was probably only to pass by her after class.

So I quickly forgot about this...

【Fourth day】

On the morning of the fourth day, the cherry blossom road.

"Is Yuchuan getting used to the new environment?"

I was getting more and more proficient in conversation with girls. It seemed like this kind of thing really required practice.

"Yes. Because this is not the first time...By the way, how is Meow Chan?"

When it comes to 'not the first time'... what does it mean? She didn't answer directly and changed the subject. It seems that there are still some puzzles about her past.

"I don’t know why Meow Chan is so clingy, sometimes it even sleeps on my pillow..."

"Eh? Is it that clingy? All I hear from other cat owners are complaints like "My cat always ignores me..."

"By the way, I have recorded it, you see."

I took out my phone while talking. Speaking of which, the mobile phones of this era were very big, it was like a brick.

"I feel relieved to see that it is healthy- aww, it's so cute and fluffy!"

Ying’s eyes were fixed on the photo of Meow Chan on the screen of the phone, giving me a feeling of... a pervert?

"Er... We're already at school..."

"I’m sorry! I was enthralled by watching it..."

Ying blushed and apologized to me. It was the first time I saw someone who would be enthralled by watching a cat’s video...

"Gaocheng, do you want to eat together at noon?"

After class, Bantian Yuaner came to ask me.

"Sorry, I will eat by myself today."

You must be kidding. There is someone who is making a lunch box for me now. Why would I want to eat lunch with you?

"You actually abandoned me... Why do you want to eat by yourself? You must have agreed to eat with other girls, right?"

"...no, I really eat lunch by myself."

This was scary, how could this guy actually guess it every time.

"Tsk, whatever."

Looking at his back, I sympathized with him... After all, this guy could only choose the school cafeteria or bread for lunch. In contrast, what I ate was a beautiful girl’s lunch box...

Speaking of which, I didn’t know what the blue-haired girl would make at noon today--

"I'm sorry to be late today."

The blue-haired girl trot over and handed me the pink lunch box.

I opened the lid-oh oh! It was actually grilled eel rice! The rich aroma of grilled eel sauce floated into my nose. It smells delicious!

Under the nervous gaze of the blue-haired girl, I picked up the grilled eel and took a bite… This taste! Sweet but not greasy, feels heaven...

"It is really delicious!"

"Eat slowly, there is no need to rush..."

——The usual ordinary rice actually became so delicious after adding this sauce...I couldn’t stop at all.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment