My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C2 Part 4

 Picking up the console without enthusiasm, I always had a strange feeling when playing games in the game. But it was still too early to say this thing, let me see how this game was.

【21:50, the protagonist wakes up in the infirmary, light is not on, so the surroundings are completely dark. 】

With the narration and the dark background, the eerie feeling was vividly represented.

【'Is it so late? …I seem to have fainted due to low blood sugar during gym class, but why did no one wake me up? '】
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
【Turning on the light, putting on clothes and opening the door, I saw... There was no one in the corridor, only a long trail of blood on the ground, leading to the end of the corridor, disappearing in the corner where the stairs were... What happened? A fight? Did anyone call the police?】

This was how the game started. All in all, the real scenes and eerie sound effects successfully created an atmosphere of horror.

【'Roar--'】

【“!”】

【What's that sound? ! ——A roar like a beast came from downstairs. 】

Sure enough, because of the protagonist's reckless action to turn on the light, nearby zombies were attracted. 

Better leave as soon as possible.

The moment I found that I could control the character, I immediately pressed the light off button.

But... the roar was actually approaching. 

Must first find a place to hide. I tried 2 rooms, but it showed that the doors were locked, only the cooking classroom next to it seemed to be not locked, so I decided to go in and hide there for a while.
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
The big cooking classroom didn’t even have a knife that could be used for combat. Sure enough, it must be that the game wanted to prevent the protagonist from fighting... I controlled the protagonist to hide in the small cabinet.

Through the gap of the cabinet door, I could still see the outside scene?

……

Half an hour passed quickly, I didn’t know if Minghai Lily has memorized the walkthrough...

"... Club President, do you really remember the walkthrough?"

"Of course I do!"
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
"...Then can you put down your hands covering your eyes and hold the pen instead?"

"I, I'm not afraid!"

I didn't believe it. She was trembling all over.

"If you are really scared, we can stop it. We don't need to make the walkthrough for this game..."
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
"No, this game has just been released. We must make a walkthrough as soon as possible to..."

Whether it was Ying or her, the characters in "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms" all liked to persist in strange places.

"Classmate Gaocheng, please continue and ignore me!"

“……”

She only dared to look at the screen through her fingers, but she still didn’t without giving up. To be honest, I admired her for being able to hold on this long.

But because I had no interest in this game, I didn't even plan to think of any strategy. I just hoped that the club activities would end soon.

"Today's activities will end here."

When it was finally 5 o'clock, and Minghai Lily announced the end of the club activity.

I couldn’t help but have a kind of emotion called 'sympathy' seeing everyone obviously let out a sigh of relief. I couldn’t tell whether I was sympathizing with the club president or the members. Maybe it was both.

Of course, I was not much better. I only played two chapters of this five-chapter game today, which was too slack.

“Classmate Gaocheng.”

Minghai Lily called to stop me.

"...You didn’t use your full strength today, did you?"

Did she notice that I had no interest in this game...

"No, it's just that horror games are not suitable for me..."

"Then you must clear the game tomorrow, thank you for your hard work."

She smiled and patted me on the shoulder- I had a strange feeling that I was led to embark on a hopeless adventure...

I also had no other choice, although I had no interest in this kind of club that was full of otakus, Minghai Lily was the character that I must conquer.
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment