My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C2 Part 8

I wanted to pet it, but it actually avoided... its body avoided my hand perfectly like a wave!

"Meow--"

It meowed again and then disappeared in the corner.

Even the cat ignored me, I was really hopeless. After filling the bowl with cat food, I fell on the bed and closed my eyes.

Tomorrow, I didn’t know what would happen...

[GAMEOVER] suddenly appeared in front of me, and I stood in the middle of the cherry blossom road again.

If I didn’t read it wrong... I lost the game again? I was in a daze. How? Everything was going well.

So what did I choose wrong this time? What the hell? What did I do wrong again! Was I playing the game or was this game playing me? ? ?

Why the hell was I playing this so-called galgame? To learn dating skills? It was really a waste of time!

I was unable to accept it for a while. I actually stayed in this game for a long time... 

After calming down, I came to a desperate conclusion...

On the fourth day of the game, I once again ushered in the GAMEOVER screen. Maybe I really didn’t have the talent to date any girls. 

Anyway, I decided to log out first.

Less than a minute after taking off the helmet, I received a message from that guy.

[Waning Moon: 18 years old, is the game going well? 】

Records showed that he was online almost at the same time as me, and this guy seemed to be watching me and then deliberately came online to make fun of me.

[Me: Who is 18 years old? 】

[Waning Moon: Of course it is an 18-year-old little wizard who can't clear a game that even junior high school students can easily pass. How is the progress? 】

[Me: I don’t know how to cast magic, nor do I plan to learn. But...I have given up on dating girls. After 30 years of age, I will find a stranger on the dating website to get married...]

[Waning Moon: It is really sad, this kind of thought is the root of your hopeless love. 】

[Me: What makes you say that? 】

[Waning Moon: Recall your life, have you ever given up easily when you encounter a little emotional setback one or more times? Passing by each other may be an opportunity, if you don't give up, it may be a good story. 】

When Waning Moon began to about this kind of problem, he began to active his life mentor mode.

[Me: No, that would definitely be regarded as a weirdo and be despised fiercely. 】

[Waning Moon: How do you know if you don't try? 】

Thinking back to the moment Shen Qing walked past me, if I had stopped her at that time… Ah, forget it, what happened next would simply be unimaginable...

[Waning Moon: You have never had any dates with girls, how can you predict the reaction of girls? You underestimate yourself too much. 】

A NEET with an average of 10 hours of games a day really wanted to be my life mentor? Did I really reach such a miserable situation?

[Me: What you said seems logical. 】

[Waning Moon: So, the reason for the failure is that you did not try to understand and care about women. 】

【I:……】

It was not that I didn't try to understand and care about women, but I just failed.

[Waning Moon: So the reason why I recommend you to play galgame is obvious; there are all kinds of women in the game, and you need to interact with them in different ways according to each person's personality. You can discover their weaknesses and then care for them gently, or find what they like and then do something they like. Isn't this kind of game very interesting? 】

[Me: But... women in galgame, can they really represent women in reality? 】

If action games, shooting games could train people's responsiveness, strategy games could train people's tactics, it barely made sense... But galgame really related to dating skills?

[Waning Moon: Of course it can represent. 】

[Me: You are not a woman, how do you know? 】

[Waning Moon: … the current AI intelligence is very smart, and each can pass the Turing Test perfectly. In other words, in the face of AI, you won’t be able to whether the other party is human or AI just by chatting. 】

He then introduced me to the development history of virtual reality galgame.

In old-fashioned games, the dialogue between the player and the npc was always very stylized. The player used the designed dialogue to get the designed response.

This was all because of the low calculation speed of computers at that time.

However, with the development of hardware and the improvement of algorithms, AI has become so intelligent that their reactions to events could be simulated to the point where they were similar to real people.

Roughly speaking, even if a female character was forcibly pushed onto bed, depending on their personalities, there would be different reactions such as kicking you and submitting to the action.

And some complicated games could make each player have a different ending.

For example, if you want to be a scumbag, and you can't balance the feelings between your harem, then there is nothing to complain about if you get a knife in your stomach as an ending.

—— When Waning Moon said these things, I couldn’t help but imagine a NEET preaching on the other side.

To be able to achieve this point, it needed to thank Endea company.

As a pioneer company in the field of artificial intelligence development, Endea was roughly equivalent to the position of a company famous for search engines in the early 21st century. It had contracted AI development work for most games.

Of course, their dominance was not only reflected in the game AI industry. In recent years, the popular artificial intelligence companion-the Amicus series was its main product. Many of the AIs of most virtual stars were also written by them.

In other words, they were companies that gave artificial intelligence a "soul".
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment