My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C2 Part 7

 "……Thank you for the meal!"

I didn’t put it down until there was nothing left in the lunch box...

"You actually emptied it..."

She looked at the empty lunch box in surprise.

"...Speaking of which I don't know your name yet."

That’s right, I must get her name this time.

"Name, name? That doesn't matter..."

This attitude of avoiding eyes and stuttering of her was really suspicious.

"Can't you tell me your name?"

"Not really..."

It is just a name. Could it be--

"...Are you a celebrity?"

It was just a joke, but she suddenly lowered her head.

The bangs, which were originally very long, dropped and covered her eyes, making me unable to see her emotions.

"...I am not a celebrity?"

"You... are you okay?"

Her attitude was suddenly very strange, unlike before, was it a double personality?

"Are you dissatisfied with me?!" The girl said angrily.

"No……"

"Ha!? Doesn't that sentence mean, 'You are not a celebrity, so why are you pretending to be one'?"

"I didn't mean that!"

Such an inexplicable accusation also made me angry.

"Ah... Sorry... I lost control of my emotions just now..."

What is her problem? It was just a joke, but she suddenly became so terrifying, as if that joke had triggered some kind of switch on her.

However, the people with split personalities in the movie normally don’t share memories, and she obviously knew what she did just now...

"……It's okay."

"No, I'm really sorry, I have always been unable to control my emotions like this recently... I'm sorry..."

She bowed and apologized repeatedly, it made me a little embarrassed.

"It's really okay, no need to apologize."

This girl, even her current personality could not be considered normal… excessively sensitive, and usually too humble.

"I… don’t feel well, I have to go back first..."

It was so strange, it was still early, why did she want to go back suddenly...

"Since you don’t feel well..."

Since she wanted to leave, I couldn’t stop her, right?

"Then, let’s meet again tomorrow then..."

But she just left and didn't say when to meet again... 

Anyway, I will come back here tomorrow to check again.

After school, I came to the game club.

"Hurry up, hurry up. If you can't pass the level today, something terrible will happen!"

Minghai Lily urged me when she saw me coming in.

The so-called terrible thing was just for fear of others releasing the walkthrough first. However, no one would anticipate this kind of niche game walkthrough.

And—I glanced at the members of the club sitting in the room—none of them were playing games seriously.

Then I started the game that did not allow me to attack and dodge... 

I still spent the whole afternoon playing without any enthusiasm.

"It's a pity, you still couldn’t pass the level in the end..."

Until the end, only the fourth chapter was cleared. She looked at the screen disappointedly.

"This kind of escape game is really boring..."

I accidentally said what I wanted to say. After all, it was really boring!

"But this game is very popular."

"It's just a niche game..."

“……”

She stood up.

"Today's club activities end it, bye everyone."

Without saying goodbye to me, she just left the club.

"Club President is probably angry, right?"

"Yes. Classmate Gaocheng, you are now the same as us, you are no longer liked by the club president."

Classmate Tianzhong looked at me with a smile.

"Who wants to be like you."

I glanced contemptuously at the two members who weighed 400 pounds together. I would not die with the protagonist's halo, and tomorrow, after apologizing to Minghai Lily, she would definitely smile at me again.

It was already dusk. When leaving the school, the white clouds floating in the sky were rendered into a faint orange.

Unknowingly, I came to that remote road again, hoping to meet someone.

But there was no one there now. Only the cherry blossoms kept spinning and flying...

I went home disappointed.

"Meow--"

Meow Chan came out of nowhere and walked in front of me.

"Are you hungry?"
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment