My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C1 Part 11

【The second day】

Although it was less than a minute since I closed my eyes last night, it was already the next morning...

On the way to the school, I hesitated and chose the road where the cherry blossoms fell. The facts told me that my choice was correct.

Ying looked at cherry blossoms on the road dreamily like what she did on the first day we met.

As a normal person, I couldn't help but think, ‘is she waiting for me on purpose?'...

I’ve been single for many years, so I knew it was impossible, but—

This was in the game, and I was the protagonist!

So she must be waiting for me on purpose! I needed to have such confidence!

“Classmate Yuchuan!”

I decided to stop caring about it that much. After all, this was a game, even if I failed to chat up with a girl, no one would laugh at me. 

"Ah!... Classmate Gaocheng?”

She was startled and turned around...

“……”

After greeting her, I realized something bad...

As I lacked experience in socializing with girls, I didn't know what to say at this time.

"Classmate Gaocheng also came to enjoy the cherry blossoms today?"

"Yes……"

Unexpectedly, it was she who took the initiative to continue the topic again.

I would absolutely not admit this in front of others, but it was indeed the second time I had experienced this kind of treatment.

To be honest, I was a little touched.

"The kitten adopted yesterday, how is it now?"

Her tone was full of worry.

"After we went back, it ate some food and fell asleep. It was a lot more energetic when it got up this morning."

"Then I'm relieved."

She clasped her hands lightly on her chest and breathed a sigh of relief.

Then she seemed to think of something again and looked up at me.

"Speaking of which, has Classmate Gaocheng thought of giving it a name?"

"……a name?"

The most terrible thing finally came.

I needed to admit here that I was actually not good at giving names.

It was very difficult for me to come up with a nice name. Even after I was able to come up with a few names that seemed to be unremarkable from others, I would struggle to decide which one to use. The most important point was that my names would always be laughed at for unknown reasons. People would either say, ‘what kind of name is this? Are you one of those Chunibyo kids?' or 'Don't tell other people that I am your classmates with me!’

I really didn't understand. What was wrong with the names I thought? It was obviously better than the guy who thought of the name [Eternal Waning Moon In The Bloody Sky].

As for the name Gaocheng Yuan in the current game... It was just a small change of my real name to conform to the worldview of this world, it was not anything special at all.

Back to the problem of naming the cat.

Shouldn't this system give the cat a name in advance? Or there were many random combinations of names for me to select?

"Classmate Yuchuan, can you give it a name..."

I tried to pin my hopes on Yuchuan Ying.

"No, Classmate Gaocheng must name it by yourself. Since you have adopted it, you must take responsibility~"

She clearly didn't understand my difficulties at all.

And why should we insist on discussing such a trivial matter? Shouldn't we be focusing more on other things?

"To be honest, I am not good at giving names..."

I was still making the last insistence.

"Isn't it easy to think of a name? Just think of a simple and cute name."

Simple and cute were already two requirements, and it was not easy at all.

Since you insist on letting me give it a name, then I hope you won't regret it.

"If you insist... then how about Meow Chan?"

That was the simplest, cutest name I could think of. I felt like I was brain dead. The atmosphere froze all of sudden. It was like a cold joke. Sure enough, I was a conversation destroyer...

"Meow Chan... it is a great name..."

Although it was a compliment, it seemed a little bit forced.

No, I supposed It was my illusion. She was such a gentle girl, why would she have any opinion about it?...

If even an AI started to feel sorry for me and even despised me, life could not only be described in one word: failure... There would even be no need to reset the progress and start it over again.

We went into the classroom and waited for class.

Of course, as a player, I didn't play this game to study.

I used a technique called Time Travel to skip the boring morning class -- Just by using the game's quick skip feature...

According to the 2:1 time ratio of the game to the real world, if I couldn't skip class time, I probably would need to play the game for a few days without eating or drinking.

Speaking of it, in reality, I haven't attended class for a long time. Was it about a week or two?

Today, there was a compulsory course, so it was better to take a look after the game was over. Skipping forward very fast, it felt like I was taking a quick nap. When I woke up again, it was already noon in the game...
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chapter! I'm surprised no one has commented yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TYSM FOR THE CHAPTER!

    ReplyDelete