My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C2 Part 2

In the evening, I fed Meow Chan and lay down on the bed.

Although my body didn't move around in reality, there was a kind of inexplicable fatigue... Maybe it was because I have been playing it for a long time.

Closing my eyes, I saved the progress. By the way, the GAMEOVER pop up of this game generally only appeared when lying in bed, and the plot would continue if I chose the wrong option during the day. In other words, I would be playing for a whole day for nothing, if I got the game over pop up.

Such an evil setting.
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m
【The third day】

Today I still chose to go to school from cherry blossom road, and I saw Ying again as expected.

She sensed me coming and waved at me—

“Morning, Classmate Gaocheng!”

"Morning Classmate Yuchuan, are you watching cherry blossoms today again?"

"Yes- the cherry blossom rain today seems to be heavier than before!"

She excitedly tried to catch the falling cherry blossom petals.

A cherry blossom fell on my outstretched hand, and the frequency of falling was much faster than yesterday.

"Eh, you have petals here..."

While she was talking, she stretched out her hand without thinking to help me remove a cherry blossom petal from my forehead...

This kind of light touch... This was the first time I have been touched by a girl!

My ears started to feel hot.

"I removed it for you without your permission... I’m sorry!"

There was a faint blush on Ying’s face. Did she only realize that her action was too intimate?

Suddenly the atmosphere was as cold as winter in Siberia… I had to say something to change the atmosphere.

"Meow Chan was jumping for joy before going out today..."

Just talking about the topic of Meow Chan and diverting her attention.

"It is really energetic; I'm really worried that it will mess up Classmate Gaocheng's room...

"Don’t worry, it's not that naughty."

"But, I really want to see what it looks like now..."

She stopped in hesitation...

Before I had time to ask her, we had entered the classroom.

"Yuan!"

Yuaner this guy was already in the classroom.

"Did you know? Shuiyuan Mo will have a concert in Hanakura Town next Friday, in the theater over the commercial street."

"Who is that?"

I was confused. This character has not been introduced in the notebook. It seemed that she was someone I didn't know.

"You don't even know Shuiyuan Mo?"

Yuaner looked at me contemptuously.

It was only after his explanation did I know that Shuiyuan Mo was a girl who was famous for her cute appearance and great singing since junior high. Sometimes she would be live streaming online and had a considerable number of fans.

"So, what does that have to do with me."

After listening to his introduction, I still didn’t have much interest. After all, idols were too far away from me…

…..
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment