My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C1 Part 10

At the school gate, she pointed in the opposite direction to the road I was going to take.

"Goodbye, Club President."

"Goodbye, Classmate Gaocheng. By the way, the next club activity will be Wednesday, don’t forget!"

I remember she said that because there would be class activities tomorrow, so we would suspend club activities once.

Was it time to go home again? But the place where it would trigger the story plot of Ying that Waning Moon should appear soon, right?...

I observed the scenery on the street. Although it was a game more than ten years ago, it could be seen that the developer had spent a lot of effort on the design of the scenery. For example, the potted trees in the courtyard of the residents were arranged extremely harmoniously, and there were even slides for children, which were full of life.

Moreover, judging from the experience of the game club, this developer even made the games inside a game, it could be said that they had really done a lot of work.

It was just that the range of the player's activities in this game was very small. It was only limited to Hanakura Town.

Huh? That is……?

There was a park in front of me. A familiar figure was kneeling under the cherry blossom tree, holding a white fluffy thing in her hand.

Until now, I have only seen that pink hair once in this game... Yes, it was Ying's hair!

"……Eh? Classmate Gaocheng?”

Noting someone approaching, she raised her head.

"Classmate Yuchuan, why are you still here at this time?"

"I am worried about it, I can't leave it..."

Only until this moment, did I notice that the fluffy thing was a white kitten.

It was probably less than 2 months old, only the size of a human palm.

"I don't know who abandoned this kitten here. It is terrible. It is still very small..."

As she said this, the kitten meowed twice in cooperation on Ying's skirt.

"Poor thing. I really want to take it home, but my Dad is allergic to cats... What do I do..."

"It would be great if someone could take it home..."

I looked around. None of the pedestrians who came and went paid attention to the situation here.

If it was in reality, I might hesitate for a while. I knew all the troubles of raising cats. Not to mention that I didn't even have enough money to feed myself. So where would I have the money to raise a cat? But since I didn’t need to think about these troubles in the game, even if I was a dense person, at this time, I knew what I should say.

"Maybe I can raise it..."

"Eh?"

She stared at me with surprise.

"My parents don't hate animals. It's okay for me to take them home."

"...Will you trouble Classmate Gaocheng?"

"Don't worry."

"Hmm... If it is Classmate Gaocheng, then he will definitely take responsibility."

She stroked the kitten's fur, and the kitten gave a soft "meow", then she solemnly held the kitten in her palm and handed it to me.

Take responsibility... Is she talking about me? I've never been described as such by a girl... It was unbelievable to think about it.

"Then it's agreed, Classmate Gaocheng, please take care of it."

She gave a beautiful smile.

"I will."

A gust of wind passed by and cherry blossom petals fell on her hair. She was still very cute, like a pink angel.

My heart was beating fast.

As a girl in the game, her appearance was not as unrealistic as I had expected. No matter her body shape, voice, or face, she was no different from a real person, and her reaction was not at all like a computer program.

Whether it was Minghai Lily or Yuchuan Ying, they were all beautiful girls.

It was really a pity. After all, they were game characters. 

"By the way, kittens can't drink milk."

"I almost planned to buy milk to feed it..."

I was surprised. Was there such a saying?

"It's better to feed it some soft cat food or make a cat meal yourself."

Ying probably really liked cats, even if she couldn’t raise cats, she still knew how to raise cats...

She glanced at her watch.

"Oops, my little sister will be angry if I don't go back to cook. Thank you, Classmate Gaocheng, thank you so much!"

I held the white kitten, said goodbye to her, and walked towards my house.

This white kitten... could probably exist like a beckoning cat, right? It was just that what it beckoned was not treasure but love.

But such game characters although looked very realistic, would I really feel the feeling of love?

Unexpectedly, there was cat food at home. After feeding the kitten, I lay on the bed nervously.

I hoped that it would not be a GAMEOVER popped up.

I closed my eyes.

[Do you want to save the progress?]

"Yes."

What appeared was not the game over screen, but the progress saving windows, which was great...

However, there should be another character that could be conquered, but she didn't appear. I wondered what kind of girl she was...
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the chapter. The feel and atmosphere of this novel is excellent!

    ReplyDelete