My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C1 Part 5

Hey hey hey... what is this? This is different from what I was told? How did I lose?

I was just getting started! Why did it end? My beautiful campus life with the pink angel has just begun!

Why did the game suddenly end here? This is so tragic!

Is this what people called the trial version? It gave you a very good beginning, attracted your attention, made you addicted, and then suddenly stopped. In the end, they would send a payment notice?

I can only continue my campus life with the pink Angel after spending money? Praise the game publisher! Praise the game developer! That is why I hate this kind of stuff...

Of course... no one will be able to answer my questions if I keep standing here, so there is no point in complaining.

In short, let me quit the game first——

Quit this virtual reality version of Beautiful Girls Dating Sim called, "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms".

Naturally-my real name was not GaoCheng Yuan, and my identity was not a high school student, it was just the identity of the male protagonist in this game.

In reality, I was just an ordinary freshman named Shi YuanXing. For some purposes, I tried this game recommended by netizens.

They said that I would be able to experience the pink high school life that I have never experienced before. It was the easiest dating sim that even a braindead person would be able to clear it.

But now I was facing the fact that... the game ended on the first night.

This was a shame. For me, who regarded games as my greatest hobby and specialty, it was a humiliation!

Besides, the latest generation of VR game helmet I was wearing was very expensive, okay? I didn't come here to see the cherry blossom road.

Try again... Maybe it was just a glitch. I just needed to restart it once.

Cherry Blossom road...【gameover】

Well, it may also be a problem with the game hardware, check it and try again.

Cherry Blossom road...【gameover】

Could it be that the tone of my dialogue was wrong?

Cherry Blossom road...【gameover】

Again!

Cherry Blossom road...【gameover】

Again?

Cherry Blossom road...【gameover】

Again...

Cherry Blossom road...【gameover】

......
........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you find out this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.


Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/


You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous   Index   Next         


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

1 comment:

  1. So it wasn't an irl ending but a game, I see I was fooled.

    ReplyDelete