Enchantress Amongst Alchemists: Ghost King’s Wife Chapter 1241

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Chapter 1241- The Region Head Manor’s Mishap Part 5

Lin Ruo Yu remained silent for a while before suggesting, “I will worry if you head back by yourself. How about I accompany you on this trip?”

“No need.”

Mu Ru Yue rejected her without even pondering.

“You don’t need to worry. My master is still in the North Wind plains. He must have known something happened to the manor. He may even be rushing to Nanyang County now. With him around, I won’t be in any danger. Thus, I will need you to stay in God Academy. I have people I care about here…”

Mu Ru Yue was of course referring to Li Sha and the rest of them.

If Lin Ruo Yu left with her and experts from the God Sect came to seek trouble, there wouldn’t be anyone to organize them. Therefore, Lin Ruo Yu must stay regardless…

“I understand. But please prioritize your safety.”

Lin Ruo Yu nodded as she continued, “If you really can’t deal with them, come back. I will help you deal with them.”

Mu Ru Yue didn’t notify anyone when she left the God Academy this time, secretly leaving by herself. Even the Wang family brothers who came to report this incident to her were clueless of her departure.


The Manor.

A bloody stench permeated out from within the manor, filled with an intense blood scent…

A heavy hammer seemed to have struck Mu Ru Yue’s heart, making her instantly uncomfortable. Her gaze swept past the pile of corpses in the courtyard. She said melancholy, “I’m sorry. I’ve returned late…”

Their time of death was too long ago now. Even if she wanted to help them in repossessing another body, she could not now…

These people would have left the world unless they could successfully occupy a body before her arrival…

‘If I did not leave the manor, perhaps none of this will have happened.’

Mu Ru Yue swept another gaze. Her gaze landed on Kong Fan’s body who had his eyes remain open. She gradually walked over and gently closed his eyes.

She lowered her gaze and said with resolution, “Old Caretaker, don’t worry. I will definitely avenge your deaths!”

Her hair fluttered with the breeze.

Mu Ru Yue gradually stood up. Her anger had already reached her limit. She declared, “God Sect? Zhu Zi Yu! Since you decided to touch my people, I, Mu Ru Yue, hereby swear that I will make you pay blood with blood one day!”

It was as if the wind was following her mood. The initial gentle breeze instantly became strong. Her hair danced wildly along with the wind…

“Chief!”

An astonished voice was suddenly heard.

When Mu Ru Yue turned around, she saw Qiu Mei entering from outside the courtyard.

“I rushed here to have a look after someone reported that you have returned. I didn’t expect you to really return to Nanyang County. Actually, you shouldn’t have…”

Mu Ru Yue’s gaze looked at the bloody scene of the courtyard. It was as if a massacre had just happened here, making her eyes slowly turn bloodshot.

“Qiu Mei, can I ask you for a favour?”

“What is it?”

“Help me bury these people…”

Mu Ru Yue raised her gaze slightly as she queried, “And, another thing will be to narrate to me what happened.”

Qiu Mei was stunned for a moment before she replied with slightly pursed lips, “An expert came over that day. When the Wen family and I rushed over, the courtyard was already littered with corpses. When some experts from other places got their ears on what happened here, they rushed into the manor and took all of the remaining alchemy pills…”

The Wen family and her tried to stop them but they got into a scramble instead. With the battle, countless casualties and injuries arose
Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






1 comment: