Enchantress Amongst Alchemists: Ghost King’s Wife Chapter 1240

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next

Chapter 1240: The Region Head Manor’s Mishap Part 4

“Master?” Lin Ruo Yu looked flabbergasted at Flame Phoenix. “Isn’t your Master Wu Wang?”

“No,” Flame Phoenix shook her head and continued, “Wu Wang is my Great Master. She is my Young Master but also my current Master. I have already formed a contact with her. I will be protecting her from now on. Lady Lin, thank you for helping my Master all along…”

Lin Ruo Yu still hasn’t recovered from her shock. Astonishment filled her face.

“Flame Phoenix, what on earth is going on? You aren’t one who will casually recognise a person as your Master. Furthermore, she also knows Wu Wang’s ‘one sword pierce through the heaven’s move. How are the two of them related?”

Flame Phoenix chuckled as she replied, “The reason is simple. She is Master Wu Wang’s daughter. Her innate bloodline has completely been awakened so she could master the ‘one sword pierce through the heaven’s move…”

Boom!

It was akin to a bolt out of the blue. Lin Ruo Yu was stupefied.

“Sh-she is Wu Wang’s daughter?”

Lin Ruo Yu mumbled as if she was in shock. Jubilant surged in her heart after a long while had passed as she commented excitedly, “No wonder… It’s now not a wonder why I felt she looked really similar to him at first glance. So, it turns out she is actually his daughter…”

‘It is so laughable how I didn’t even consider such an identity at the start. I just assumed Mu Ru Yue would at most have accidentally stumbled across Wu Wang’s inheritance, becoming his disciple…’

“Auntie Yu, shouldn’t you be telling me who on earth is Zhu Zi Yu now?”

Lin Rou Yu’s expression gradually recovered. With a trace of puzzlement in her eyes, she replied, “Zhu Zi Yu is your father’s subordinate. Her cultivation is really strong with an outstanding appearance. But nonetheless, your father only loved your Mother so her heart felt infatuation couldn’t bear any fruits of success. However, she was so deeply infatuated with your father that her love remained unchanged even after a thousand years. She even expanded your father’s influential power on your father’s behalf. If that’s the case, why does she want to hurt you?”

“Wu Wang’s influential power?”

“That’s right, your father founded an influential power known as God Sect a thousand years ago.”

‘God Sect?’

Mu Ru Yue was stunned.

At that instant, the appearance of Disciple Hai Wei appeared in her mind…

‘They were both members of God Sect. If it is really a person from God Sect who killed a member of my manor, perhaps they will become my enemies…’

Mu Ru Yue suppressed her killing intents as she queried, “Did Zhu Zi Yu really have a good relation with my father? Can her love turn to hatred?”

“About that…” Lin Ruo Yu frowned and shook her head as she replied, “It wasn’t clear. I remember your father deliberately keeping a distance from her after rejecting her. Zhu Zi Yu didn’t seem to have any resentment. She even helped him solve many matters without a word. But there’s also a phrase that someone’s true self isn’t as what she portrays. Who will really know what kind of person she truly is? Frankly, I really dislike Zhu Zi Yu. I don’t know if it is a woman's gut feeling but I have a feeling she isn’t who she portrays herself to be…”

Mu Ru Yue’s gaze darkened as she commented, “If it really was her who killed my people, I don’t care what kind of identity she has. I will eliminate her even if she is at the other end of the world!”

Lin Ruo Yu sighed as she said, “Little girl Yue, since you’re his daughter, I will always help you out no matter what happens…”

Mu Ru Yue didn’t comment on hearing that. She raised her head to look at Lin Ruo Yu before she announced, “I would like to make a trip to the manor.”

“The manor?” Lin Ruo Yu was stunned for a moment as she asked, “Aren’t you just brazenly walking into a trap?”

“I must head there!”

Mu Ru Yue lowered her gaze as she explained, “There are several vengeance spirits awaiting for me there. I can’t leave them without a proper burial after they had honorably sacrificed their lives for the manor!”
Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






2 comments: