Enchantress Amongst Alchemists: Ghost King’s Wife Chapter 1242

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Chapter 1242 - Settling the debts Part 1


Mu Ru Yue’s gaze gradually turned cold. With a sneer, she demanded, “Qiu Mei, help me to record down all of the names of those who ransacked my Region Head manor. I will slowly settle the debts with them!”

Qiu Mei nodded. She knew that Mu Ru Yue would go and settle the debt with those people after her return…

The chief of the Dragon Storm Mercenary was the strongest amongst those who stole from the Region Head Manor, neighboring the Nanyang Region. Initially, he was the first that started to steal the alchemy pills when he got notified about the mishap of the Region Head Manor. Nonetheless, he nearly toppled from his seat when he heard of Mu Ru Yue’s return.

“What did you say?

Chief Long Yan gripped onto the sleeve of his military advisor. With a pale complexion, he queried, “Did you say the Region Head has returned?”

“Ye-yes, yes she has.”

The military advisor gulped his saliva before querying carefully, “There are people that saw her return to the Region Head Manor. Chief, what shall we do now?”

Bang!

The Chief subconsciously released his grip. Momentarily, the military advisor got weak on his knees and slumped to the ground after his release.

“She returned. She actually returned…”

Long Yan’s complexion was gravely pale.

‘Although I’ve not met Mu Ru Yue, I had heard of her conduct. The most prominent incident was her eliminating the Lin family with her demon beast.’

‘Not to mention a small influential power like ours.’

‘I originally thought she would be fearful of that expert and go into hiding. Nevertheless, she actually has the guts to return…’

Thinking about that, Long Yan gulped. Fear instantly surged in his heart…

“Why are you still just standing there? Quickly find all those alchemy pills and seek her forgiveness!”

Long Yan kicked the military advisor harshly and said fuming, “This is all your fault. If it wasn’t you who brought up the idea of stealing the Region Head Manor’s alchemy pills, I wouldn’t have thought of doing that…”

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I will go and prepare now.”

The military advisor consecutively said ‘yes’ a couple of times before scramming out of the room, scared witless…

Similarly, the other influential power got their ears on such news. They hastily rushed to the Region Head Manor after packing everything they took from the manor. Instantly, the desolate Region Head Manor became bustling with life once again with her return…

Mu Ru Yue was sitting on the main seat within the hall. She swept a glance at the crowd before saying casually, “I heard you all ransacked my Region Head Manor when I wasn’t around after learning of its mishap?”

Cold sweat formed on the forehead of the crowd upon hearing that.

“A misunderstanding.. this is all just a misunderstanding.”

Long Yan chuckled before explaining, “I just thought the Region Head Region’s alchemy pills were too exposed with no one taking care of them. I feared people may snatch it away so I kept it on the Region Head’s behalf. Now, the pills are back into your possession. Someone, return all of the alchemy pills to the Lord Region Head.”

The crowd was stunned as they looked flabbergasted at Long Yan’s face which was filled with flattery.

How could this guy be so shameless? Taking care of them on her behalf? He snatched the most that day…

Mu Ru Yue smirked but her smile was glacial.

“I don’t care if you snatched or took care of my alchemy pills on my behalf. Now, there’s only a path for you all! I want all of you to become under my influence!”

“What?”

Long Yan was stupefied.

‘Frankly, I am really terrified of Mu Ru Yue but I also don’t wish to lose my freedom…’

“Region Head, I-I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

Long Yan was in a dilemma.

‘Even if I know Mu Ru Yue’s influential power is very strong, I am not willing to work under anyone...’

“This is your only choice!”

Mu Ru Yue gradually stood. With an indifferent gaze, she declared, “Otherwise, I will have to settle the debt with all of you for ransacking my Region Head manor!”

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






5 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. More chapters please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there any possibilities of completed chapters?

    ReplyDelete
  5. espere mucho tiempo por mas caputulos, realmente es un buen libro para matr tiempo leeere otro y otro

    ReplyDelete