Demon King Priest C90

 
 The latest advanced chapter Chapter 157
Chapter 90 Aya's Past (Part 2)

"Aya, you!" Ulysses looked at the girl in his arms in shock. He had never thought that she would meet him in that situation.

"So, Master, I don’t have any requirements for you. As long as you don’t seal me in the Dark Dimension Space like Master Astaroth, that’s enough. If, in case, you no longer like me, please kill me yourself!" Aya looked at Ulysses sadly, the look made Ulysses feel like he was a heinous demon.

"No, Aya, I will not abandon you. I swear in the name of the Supreme God, I will never seal you in that lonely Dark Dimension Space, and I will never kill you. If I violate this oath, I will go to Dark Dimension Space or hell with you. So don’t say that anymore. You are my familiar spirit and one of the most important people in my life!" Ulysses hugged Aya’s petite body tightly. He never thought that in Aya's heart, she would feel so inferior about herself, and the requirements for him were so insignificant. Only now did he understand that this naughty and mischievous little devil had left an indelible shadow in his heart for some time.

"Thank you, Master, this is enough for Aya. As long as Aya can stay with Master, it is already Aya's greatest happiness." Aya smiled. Although the tears in her eyes had not stopped, they were no longer tears of sadness, but tears of joy.

A breeze blew past, causing countless pink petals to flutter with the wind. A few pieces fell on Aya's long purple hair. The girl's body scent and the fragrance of flowers soon were mixed together. Feeling the warm body temperature of the girl in his arms, and smelling this intoxicating fragrance, Ulysses's heart was extremely calm. Regardless of what the future would be, he and the girl in his arms already had an unbreakable bond. What had happened would not disappear, so all he could do now was to love this girl well in the future.

But what about his dream of becoming a respected priest? That used to be his only goal in his life! For this dream, he had spent a lot of effort. It was to a point where he could no longer go back. Even if he knew he was no longer a human being and he had become the heir of the demon king, he never gave up that dream.

"Master, are you worrying about whether you can still become a priest?" Aya seemed to see through Ulysses' distress.

"I, I’m sorry, Aya. You and I have already done that kind of thing. But I'm still thinking about whether I can become a priest. It's too unfair to you. But I can't easily give up the dream of ​​becoming a priest. After all, before I met you, that was the only meaning of my life. For this dream, I have given away almost everything. So I..." Ulysses explained to Aya in a hurry.

"You don't need to say anything." Aya gently covered Ulysses's mouth with her little hand, preventing Ulysses from talking.

"Aya has already said it. Aya just wants to be with Master, so master you can do whatever you want. You can be a priest or like other girls. The so-called demon king is a strong man who does what he likes as he pleases." Aya looked at Ulysses with a grin, said something that made him unable to believe his ears, and then let go of her small hand covering his mouth.

"Don't you mind me becoming a priest? You know, if you become a priest, we will..." Ulysses looked at Aya in surprise.

"Of course I know! Master, if you become a priest, you will never be able to have s*e**x* with Aya again. But Aya definitely does not want you to give up your dreams because of your guilt towards Aya. So I will not ask you to give up the dream of becoming a priest because of what we did today." Aya didn't look lost at all, as if she was saying something very normal.

"Thank you, Aya, I..." Ulysses never thought Aya would be so considerate. In his eyes, she was like a pure angel who could tolerate everything.

"However, if master becomes a priest, it will be very boring. So Aya will prepare many beautiful and cute girls for master. If master still wants to become a priest after being surrounded by these girls, then Aya will give up too. Hahahaha! Goodbye then, my lovely master. Ah! Forgot to tell you that I have found several candidates already. I hope you won’t be surprised when you see them!” Suddenly, Aya smiled like a little devil, and after saying these words that made Ulysses dumbfounded, she turned into a bracelet.

‘Uh, I take back my words, Aya is still a real little devil. Many beautiful and cute girls? A few candidates have been found. Is she joking!? There are no other girls besides Rasputin and the other two girls on this desert island!’ Looking at the amethyst bracelet in his hand, Ulysses didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

‘Sigh…. What should I do next? Oh right, Aya said that Rasputin and Cherie are still resting in the cave, I should go and see them first!’ Thinking of this, Ulysses immediately walked towards the cave.

"Daddy, are you alright?" On the way to the cave, Helen's silver figure suddenly appeared in front of Ulysses. She was holding a cute pink rabbit in her hand, her silver eyes were red strangely, as if she had just cried.

"Helen, what happened? Did you cry? Did someone bully you?" Ulysses was taken aback when he saw Helen's appearance.

"It's nothing. Just now, sand got into my eyes, so I rubbed my eyes. But daddy, is your body completely healed? That sister named Aya said that you will be fully recovered today, is it true?” Helen lowered her head, not daring to look directly at Ulysses' inquiring eyes.

"Yes. I’m completely healed. By the way, Helen, where did the pink rabbit in your hand come from?" Ulysses was afraid to talk about Aya with Helen, so he had to find an excuse to divert Helen's attention, so he didn't notice anything wrong with Helen either.

"I came across this rabbit by chance in the forest. I saw it was cute so I brought it with me. Daddy, sister Rasputin and Cherie are waiting for you in the cave. Let's go back." Helen took Ulysses's hand and said.

"Yeah. We should go back." Ulysses picked up Helen and ran towards the cave quickly.

‘So warm, so warm, I really want Daddy to hold me like this forever! Daddy, do you know that Helen really doesn't want to leave you even one step! As long as you are not by Helen's side, Helen's heart will hurt. Can you tell me why?’ Helen's mouth moved, but in the end she still didn't say the words. For some reason, she felt that if she said these things, Ulysses might never hug her like this again.

Previous

TOC

Next

please vote for this series on NU through the link below
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

Patreon

Plan 1 Bulk Purchase
12 Chapters for  $7.00 
Offline reading

Please include your email when making a payment in PayPal, the chapters will be sent to your email in 24 hours.



Plan 2 Monthly Access
Tier 1: 3 Advance chapters + The uncensored content of all free chapters
Access fee $3.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 2: 7 Advance chapters  
Access fee $6.00 Monthly 
Tier 3: 12 Advance chapters  
Access fee $9.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 4: 29 Advance chapters  
Access fee $20.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 5: 44 Advance chapters  
Access fee $30.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 6: 68 Advance chapters  
Access fee $40.00 Monthly 
Benefit: 
Offline reading
Regular Updates  

No comments:

Post a Comment