Demon King Priest C89

 
 The latest advanced chapter Chapter 156
Thank A.T. for the kind donation, this is the additional release of the week.
Chapter 89 Aya's Past (Part 1)

"Aya, I'm sorry, I..." Looking at the girl lying n*a*k*ed next to him, Ulysses' heart was full of guilt. This time he could no longer escape. Just now, he had se* with Aya. Although Aya's seduction was the biggest cause, it was also true that he could not resist her temptation.

"It's nothing, master, haven't I said that, I willingly dedicate myself to you. So you don't have to blame yourself too much." Aya smiled softly. She took out a piece of purple dress from the Dark Dimension Space, put it on her body, and then the bed sheet that had changed color on the ground was put into the Dark Dimension Space.

"Ow!" Just as she stood up and was about to float into the air, she suddenly let out a painful groan, and her body fell down involuntarily.

"Are you okay? Aya?" Ulysses hurriedly hugged her small body in his arms, with a concerned look on his face.

"I’m fine, it’s just that that place still hurts a little!" Aya flushed.

"That place? Ah... I'm sorry, am I too rough? I'm really sorry, I..." After thinking for a while, Ulysses knew where Aya was hurting, and his face suddenly turned red.

"Master, can you just hold me for a while? I want to rest in your arms for a while!" Aya looked at Ulysses with expectant eyes.

"Sure, you can rest as long as you want." Ulysses gently held Aya's body in his arms and sat down on the grass full of pink flowers.

In this sea of ​​pink flowers, Ulysses hugged Aya's petite body in his arms, and looked at the little elf who was closing her eyes in his arms with a look of guilt and love. She should be very tired, because she had endured too much pain just now, why couldn't he treat her more gently?

‘What will happen to us? After such an incident, can my relationship with you be the same as before? I just took away the most precious things from you, and I should be responsible for you, but is my dream of becoming a priest broken? Aya, answer me, what should I do! Now my mind is very confused, and I can’t think normally.’ Looking at Aya in his arms, Ulysses's heart was in a mess.

"Master, do you know that according to your time here, I am already hundreds of thousands of years old, much longer than human history here." Suddenly, Aya in his arms spoke. Her voice was not loud, and it was as vague as a sleep talk. If it weren't for Ulysses to be by her side, he probably wouldn't have been able to hear what she was talking about at all.

"However, in these hundreds of thousands of years, I had only been outside for only a short three years, and that was, the first three years when I was just created. In those three years, the demon king Astaroth who made me taught me the knowledge and skills necessary to become a familiar spirit and guard the book of the demon king, but after I learned those, Master Astaroth sealed me in the Dark Dimension Space in the Book of the Demon King, and he no longer let me come out. I spent hundreds of thousands of years alone in that dark space without anyone. It’s so dark and lonely there. I wanted to destroy myself several times. But I couldn’t do it at all." Aya's words were full of sadness, making Ulysses feel sad for a while. He had never thought that the mischievous Aya, who was always full of energy, had such a sad past.

Spending hundreds of thousands of years in a place where there was no light and no other life was already considered the cruelest punishment in the world. Even the most heinous death row prisoners should not be subjected to such torture, not to mention that Aya didn't commit any crime at all! Ulysses felt cold all over just thinking about the situation. He actually had a similar experience when he was a child, when he accidentally got into a cave. He got lost in the cave and couldn't find the exit. At night, there was no light in the cave. He could only cry in the dark. At that time, he even felt that the world had abandoned him. He still remembered the despair clearly.

When Aunt Lana rescued him the next morning, he had lost the ability to speak. Under the gentle care of Laxia and Aunt Lana, it took him a month to get rid of that fear. But Aya actually spent hundreds of thousands of years in a darker and lonely environment than the cave he was in. He couldn't even imagine how desperate it was.

"In the beginning, I still had hope. I hoped Master Astaroth would summon me from the Book of the Demon King again. But soon, Master Astaroth's favorite weapon, the demon sword Judgment of Abyss, also came inside the Dark Dimension Space. In Judgment of Abyss, I read the last message left by Master Astaroth. It turned out that he sealed me in the Book of the Demon King because seven demon kings were about to fight the final battle with heaven. In the decisive battle not long after, he and other demon kings jointly killed the highest god in heaven, and it was this demon sword Judgment of Abyss that killed the highest god, but in the final blow of the highest god, all the demon kings were wiped out, and Master Astaroth was no exception. So, if I want to leave Dark Dimension Space, I have to wait for the Book of the Demon King to find a new master. "Aya's words continued, her voice still had the same sadness.

"At that moment, I lost all my hope. Master Astaroth disappeared, which meant that no one could summon me from the Dark Dimension Space anymore. In terms of waiting until the Book of the Demon King finds Master Astaroth's successor? How many years would it take? Then ten thousand years passed, one hundred thousand years passed, three hundred thousand years passed, time seemed to never end, and my despair was getting stronger and stronger. I frantically searched the method to kill myself in Dark Dimension Space, but even if I read all the books in it and tried all the weapons in it, I still couldn’t find a way to commit suicide. Even if I tore myself into countless pieces, it would automatically recover in Dark Dimension Space. Finally I gave up, and even the feeling of despair slowly disappeared." Aya's voice became sadder, making Ulysses' heart ache greatly.

"But, just when I even began to forget my own existence, I felt your presence, Master. At that moment, do you know how happy and excited I was? I couldn’t believe this at the beginning. I thought I had hallucinations. I was not sure until I confirmed it again and again that the Book of the Demon King really selected the successor of Master Astaroth- My new master." At this point, Aya's eyes suddenly opened. The crystal tears in the purple eyes continued to fall like broken pearls. It flowed from her delicate and beautiful face to the clothes on her chest, and soon the clothes on her chest also became wet.

Previous

TOC

Next

please vote for this series on NU through the link below
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

Patreon

Plan 1 Bulk Purchase
12 Chapters for  $7.00 
Offline reading

Please include your email when making a payment in PayPal, the chapters will be sent to your email in 24 hours.



Plan 2 Monthly Access
Tier 1: 3 Advance chapters + The uncensored content of all free chapters
Access fee $3.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 2: 7 Advance chapters  
Access fee $6.00 Monthly 
Tier 3: 12 Advance chapters  
Access fee $9.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 4: 29 Advance chapters  
Access fee $20.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 5: 44 Advance chapters  
Access fee $30.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 6: 68 Advance chapters  
Access fee $40.00 Monthly 
Benefit: 
Offline reading
Regular Updates  

No comments:

Post a Comment