My portable gaming girlfriend V1 C9 Part 1

 
Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C5 P6
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like
Chapter 9 Waning Moon, Shen Qing, Debug Organization? Part 1

When I took off the helmet, I almost collapsed. I was the only one in the bedroom, everything just now was like a dream. A talking white cat, a self-aware artificial intelligence, and an inescapable dating simulation game.

“Ying……Waning Moon……”

Whispering the names of these two people, I pinched my cheek. The slight tingling sensation was transmitted directly to the brain along the facial nerve... It hurt, it seemed that this was not a nightmare, and I did experience an incredible thing.

Since I would die if I didn't eat anything, I still made a pack of instant noodles to eat.

I didn't know how Waning Moon and Ying were... I called Waning Moon, but I did not receive a reply.

Speaking of this experience, it was really like a dream... I wrote it down and posted it on the Internet to warn others. However, the news I posted seemed like a stone sinking into the sea, without causing even a single ripple.

Why would anyone believe it? Think about it, the previous news interview has completely dispelled all the related questions, and now most people would think this was just a simple prank, right?

I wanted to confirm the status of Ying and Waning Moon, but when I decided to log into "The Story Of Cherry Blossoms" again, a message made me dispel this idea.

[Waning Moon: See you at GreenLand Cafe at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon. 】

[Me: Are you and Ying okay? 】

It was a pity that Waning Moon no longer replied. It seemed like I would only be able to find out tomorrow.

Now that there was news... Then go to sleep? Looking at the game helmet on the side, I closed my eyes with lingering fear...

I slept until 12 noon the next day. After I got up, I took a shower and set off. There were too many questions to be answered about what happened to Ying and who was Waning Moon.

The coffee shop in GreenLand didn't have many customers due to how expensive it was. Although I was poor, it was indeed the best choice to choose this quiet place to talk.

Pushing open the beautifully carved wooden door, I looked for Waning Moon's figure.

"Shi Yuanxing, here."

Standing up greeting me was a young man with yellow hair and sunglasses.

If I heard it right, this voice was familiar to me. I subconsciously thought of a celebrity I had seen not long ago. But this kind of person was unlikely to appear here. He was the kind of person that was busy every day.

"Hello, who are you?"

"My name is Su You, and I am glad to meet you."

“……”

What? The person in front of me was really Su You. It was probably just the same name, right?

"——And Waning Moon, you should also say hello to classmate Shi. Aren’t you two classmates?"

But the person who called himself Su You didn't explain too much to me, just patted the shoulders of the person next to him.

"Tsk...Hello..."

The brown-haired girl wearing a mask and a hat sitting next to him greeted me very coldly. Wait... This voice, this attitude... Why was it a little familiar?

"Hey, it was you who dragged me into that game, not to mention that we almost died together yesterday. Is there really a need for you to be so indifferent to me?"

Speak of which, what did he mean by classmates? I mean… Are you kidding me! The most unlikely combination in my heart began to take shape...

"This is so annoying! Talking to him is already my bottom line."

"You! You are more annoying than on the Internet..."

However, the moment she looked up, I saw her left eye shining the red light--

That was--

"You are...Shen Qing, aren’t you?"

"Ah, you finally recognize her."

The yellow-haired man took off his sunglasses at this time. This face! I would never be able to mistake it! He was the real Su You, the game master, my idol!

"Do you have an opinion?"

——Shen Qing, the super cold top student in the class, turned out to be the netizen Waning Moon who recommended GALGAME, a dating simulation game to me? ! I feel that the world made a big joke with me.

"I mean……"

"What!"

"You don’t have multiple personalities, right?"
...........................................................................................................

Join our discord, if you think this novel is interesting and you want to help out editing this novel.

Please vote for us on https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-portable-gaming-girlfriend/

You can find the latest chapters at ( otakutl .blog spot . co m)

Previous

TOC

Next

Patreon Advance Chapter V2 C5 P6
You can now read the entire volume 1 on Patreon
Plus You can get regular updates on the story you like

If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Patreon

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi


1 donation = 1 additional release
Please let me know which project you are supporting when making a donation
You c an fi nd t he la te st cha pte rs at ( ot a ku tl .bl og s po t . c  o m

No comments:

Post a Comment