ECLTD CH 30: I Have To Tolerate It For A Long Time-1

Translator: Moonlight_Revolt
Editor: Chibi_Lazy
---------

"I know you like fish. You are allergic to peaches. You like bubble tea but do not like pearls inside. You are a sports klutz. Till now, you have not been able to ride the bicycle. You can not even actuate the washing machine. Whether it is the sweater or the down jacket, you hand-wash them. You..."

"Wait, wait! ”

He Xing raised her hand to beckon her to pause.

"I believe you know something about me. I do like eating fish and am allergic to peaches. I do not eat the pearls in bubble tea. I learned to ride a bike in junior high school, but I fell into the ditch. It leaves me with the trauma, that I never dare to ride again... I've only told these things to my very close friends. How on earth did you know? Do I know you? It's not possible. My friends aren't so ug..."

He Xing didn't complete the sentences. She suddenly realized that what she was saying was improper. Fortunately, her witty and alert self made her pause.

"Oh no! None of my friends wear makeup like you. As for the washing machine, I really can't use it, but my mother washes down jackets and sweaters. What you said is both true as well as not. I can't entirely believe you. Where did you get the information? ”

The woman lost in her thoughts: "Oh, I forgot, you are still at school, and you don't need to wash your clothes for the time being,"

“What the hell are you talking about? Why can't I understand it? ”

He Xing cautiously probed: "Do you like Jiang ..."

Before she finished speaking, she was coldly interrupted by the woman: "I don't like him! ”

He Xing thought about it and asked again, "Are you doing it for Qin Xingli? ”

The woman became impatient. "You don't need to know so much. ”

He Xing saw the woman holding a knife in her hand. She was very familiar with this weapon. When she thought about her daily experience, He Xing's legs shook again. She looked up and didn't want to make her imposing manner inferior, but her voice couldn't help shaking: "You can't kill me! You should be clear, We wake up every day to repeat the same day. Why should you waste your energy on me? ”

The woman looked down at He Xing.

He Xing also craned her neck to look at her.

If it wasn't for such heavy makeup, she would be an extremely beautiful girl. She was taller than most girls, more than 175m. When she was giving the letter to Qing Xingli, she was only half of his lower than him. Although wearing a wide hoodie, it can still be seen that she is thin and her legs are slender and straight, which is a standard model figure.

“I don't want to kill you. ”

She spoke slowly, each word is pronounced lightly but clearly.

Those eyes looking at He Xing quietly were as bright as black pearls submerged in the sea.

"He Xing, I only want you to relive today. ”

“Why? ”

He Xing did not understand.

The woman blinked. Her thick mascara fell on her face as cinder spilled on the snow. This kind of visual impact was indeed too big. If it weren't for seeing a shadow on the ground, He Xing thought he had caught a ghost.

Her little heart was so scared that she gulped and tried to keep her legs from shaking.

"If you die, I can escape today?" He Xing asked.

"Not necessarily. ”


>-*-*-<

Join Us on Discord

Help us by leaving a comment or review HERE




Read Advance Chapters On: PATREON









Stay Safe and Stay healthy.

Happy reading. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment