ECLTD Ch 26: It's Not My Fault To Like You



TL: Moonlight_revolt

Proofreader: Chibi_lazy

----------------------------------

In order to ease the embarrassment, He Xing turned her face away and laughed loudly: "Today's weather is good ... hahaha ..."

Jiang Yingjing looked up at the gold-rimmed clouds on the horizon and very cooperatively said, "Yes."

The two walked on the road without words, Jiang Yingjing had already released He Xing's hand and a hand’s length separated them .

He Xing deliberately slowed her steps, and looked at the entangled shadow at her feet, and thought a lot. Maybe today was the only day that she had been closest to Jiang Yingjing. How about making everything clear? If not all this pressure is too much for her heart.

She clenched her fist, calmed her breath, and mustered the courage to speak.

"It's not my fault I like you!"

"Hmm? "Jiang Yingjing froze for a moment, "What?"

"So many people like you, why do you only want to target me."

"I'm not against you..."

"I'm not talking about you."

"Who is against you? I don't understand what you're talking about."

"Even if I don't understand myself, How can you understand it?" He Xing smiled wryly. She looked up and stared at Jiang Yingjing. "Don't worry, I know I can't like you, I will control my emotions, can you make her leave me alone?"

"Who is she?" Jiang Yingjing frowned, "The more you say, the more confused I become."

"You really don't know?" He Xing was agitated. She ran in front of Jiang Yingjing and pointed at him, "You don't know about the woman who is crazily obsessed with you? She follows you, monitors you, and kills all the girls who liked you. I'm one of those victims too! But I'm different, because I always come back to life, so I'm killed again and again!"

"Wake up, the more you say the more exaggerated it seems... is this the content of your nightmare?"

How could Jiang Yingjing believe it? He shook her shoulder, trying to wake her up.

He Xing was rocked till she was dizzy. Her heart was in despair. She angrily pushed Jiang Yingjing.

"This is not a nightmare, I have repeated this day for a long time!"

"Do you drink too much milk tea? That kind of thing can cause unresponsiveness and memory loss."

"Although I like to drink milk tea, I do not drink it every day. Too much milk tea makes you fat!"

After He Xing said that her eyes suddenly lit up. She looked at Jiang Yingjing in surprise.

"How do you know I like to drink milk tea?"

Jiang Yingjing was startled.

He looked away. At the apple tree in the distance. His eyes faintly stare on the distanced apple tree.

"Don't all girls like to drink milk tea?"

"Oh, I didn't expect that you'd also know about girls’ preference."

"I'm just saying..."

"Jiang Yingjing, every word I say is true. I swear to God! If I lie to you, I'll..."

He Xing looked serious, but she couldn't go on because Jiang Yingjing had covered her mouth before she could finish.

"Don't swear so casually, What if it comes true?"

"Well...” Isn’t that the point?!

"I have never seen any abnormal stalker. Even you, I've seen you for the first time."

"..." Can you not speak so straightforwardly? Can you?!

"Don't think too much, Have a quiet sleep, everything will be fine tomorrow."

"..." Don't mention the word ‘sleep’ to me, because for you it is easy to stand and talk!

"I understand. You craved love like a single dog. Sometimes, you would live in the illusion that you are the lead of a novel with a unique plot where she could be killed but could not die. Yang Xing, you are still young and have a bright future. You must see reality, strive to fight against illusion, don't let yourself sink deeper and deeper... "

"..." Surnamed Jiang, I think it is you who is having an illusion. Also, my name is He Xing, not Yang Xing!

Why do men always like to reason with women? Can't you say something sweet to make her happy?

He Xing's heart had innumerable unspoken words, but her mouth was tightly sealed. Jiang Yingjing was still holding her by the back of her head. She couldn't even move but only listened to the earnest persuasion of Jiang Yingjing. But her heart was full of helplessness.

They were standing under the shades of trees dyed with the rosy glow of the evening sun. The people from afar who didn't know thought they were quarreling sweethearts.

After Jiang Yingjing finished, he saw He Xing standing obediently without a struggle. He thought his persuasion had worked, so he let her go.

There is no hope in He Xing's heart. No one will believe this absurd thing when she said it!

She had an uncountable barrage in her mind but in the end, she could only say a sentence: "My name is He Xing......"

Jiang Yingjing had no expression on his face, and only voiced out, "Oh"

He Xing walked sadly towards home, kicking a stone to the side of the road.

At the entrance of the community, He Xing took out the keys with the plush bear. The metal keys rattled.

She casually asked Jiang Yingjing, "There is no one at home, do you want to stay for a while? ”

After finishing she blushed. This sentence seems really intimate...

Jiang Yingjing looked at her rosy cheeks and asked: "We are already here, Are you still afraid of getting lost in the way? ”

"..." Watch your mouth, I am afraid of death, not of getting lost.

"When you go home, remember to tell me if anything feels uncomfortable."

Jiang yingjing actually cares about her?!

He Xing looked at him in surprise.

After that, he added anxiously: "Don't do anything stupid."

"...... " Who did something stupid? You don't know how much I have been tortured by this strange thing! He Xing shouted in her heart, but she couldn't reveal it on the surface. She pursed her lips and whispered, "I don't have your number, how can I tell you..."



>-*-*-<

Join Us on Discord

Help us by leaving a comment or review HERE




Read Advance Chapters On: PATREON









Stay Safe and Stay healthy.

Happy reading. <3


Previous Chapter
 Index  Next Chapter

 

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Ooooo! Is she still going to be together with Jiang Yingjing?! I shop her with senior more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually ship her with both of the ML. even if she choose Jiang Yingjing she could leave Qin Xingli. for myself. <3

      Delete