ECLTD CH 31: I Have To Tolerate It For A Long Time-2



Translator: Moonlight_Revolt
Editor: Chibi_Lazy
---------

The woman grinned. The foundation on her face cracked again and fell on her clothes.


"Why? Do you want to kill me?"


"Of course!" He Xing nodded angrily. "How many times have you killed me? Can't I strike you?!"


The woman's eyes swept from her face as if thinking about something. After a few seconds of silence, she gave He Xing a little hint: "You have done a lot of things wrong. If one day I find that you have done the right thing, I will let you go."


He Xing angrily said: "What did I do wrong?"


The woman sneered: "This kind of thing, you should understand it yourself."


He Xing was going crazy, "Are you crazy! How can I change if you don't tell me? !"


The woman suddenly said a name: "Qin Xingli."


"Ah?"


He Xing didn't react at the moment. Her eyes widened with surprise.


The woman wetted her lips but didn't say anything. Her eyes were as cold as ice.


“What do you mean? Do you like Qin Xingli? Did you kill me for him? We have nothing..."


“Is there truly nothing?" The woman's tone seemed to be sarcastic.


"Of course not!" He Xing blurted out.


"Then why did you go to Qin Xingli's house twice."


"There is no one in my house, I forgot to bring the key again, Senior Xingli asked to cook for me to eat."


"Why is he willing to cook for you, why not cook for me?"


"..." You are deliberately seeking the fight! So much for why! You ask him. Why are you asking me? !


He Xing felt she was slandered. If any of them are crazy, it must be the crazy woman in front of her!


The woman stared at her and asked, "When did you like Qin Xingli?"


He Xing froze.


"I..."


When was it again? Why doesn't she remember it?


No, she wasn't familiar with Qin Xingli at all. How could she like him?


He Xing suddenly realized that she was almost taken to the ditch!


Fortunately, she reacted quickly. She quickly explained: "I do not like him! I've always liked

Jiang.……"


She realized something and abruptly stopped in the middle! Although, He Xing had guessed the 90% probability that the woman came to deal with her because of Qin Xingli. She still had many unanswered questions. So, she shouldn't say anything that could lead her to death or irritate the crazy person!


The woman squinted her eyes. The thick eyelashes revealed the cold eyes.


"Don't explain! You are a fickle woman! ”


"No, I- I... I haven't even fallen in love ... How, how can I be fickle... "


When He Xing was nervous, she began to stammer when she spoke. She had no time to explain clearly.


The indicator on the elevator flashed with the numbers. Someone was coming upstairs.

He Xing looked in the direction of the elevator, and her eyes lit up. That glimmer of hope seemed to be approaching her at a speed visible to the naked eye.


However, her lower abdomen suddenly became cold. He Xing leaned against the wall and sat down slowly, looking down at the handle exposed on her lower abdomen. The anger in her heart burned into a flame. She tried her best to say the last paragraph to the woman: "Can you take care when you put on makeup next time? I have to tolerate it for a long time, it was truly unbearable. You will scare the children till they cry when you walk on the road like this..."


"Shut up! So many words when you are on the deathbed!"


The woman became angry from embarrassment and grabbed her neck with her cold hands.


It was still the same method. It still has the same ending...



>-*-*-<

>-*-*-<

Join Us on Discord

Help us by leaving a comment or review HERE




Read Advance Chapters On: PATREON









Stay Safe and Stay healthy.

Happy reading. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment