[BL] Rebirth: Back to Zero - Chapter 11 Part3

            

Rebirth: Back to Zero 
Author: 祎庭沫瞳 (Yi Ting Mo Tong)

Chapter 11 Imperial Royalty (Part 3/3)

When he arrived at the courtyard, Ling Qiyang felt alienated from the world. This was where he grew up, and lived through his moments of laughter, hardships and sorrow. He had believed that he would stay here until he was twenty-four or five years old. Then, he would set up a family independently and take his Father away. Little did he expect that his dream of marrying into His Royal Highness Ling Mansion would come true. Although he was now far away from toxic struggles in this small courtyard, he fell into a spiralling tunnel of the imperial power struggle and political warfare.

Concubine Yue asked the attendant to take Ming Li and the others to the side room. Then, he took Ling Qiyang to his chambers. The father and son sat quietly at the round table for a long time before Ling Qiyang asked, "Father, are you doing well?"

Concubine Yue nodded, "Because of your new status now, the mansion has adjusted my allowance to be that of the Madam's. In fact, it doesn't matter how much it is, I only need that many things."

"The things that Your Highness sent are of good quality. Change those that you are using in the bedroom." Ling Qiyang handed the gift list to Father. Many items were written on the list, including the four arts; guqin, chess, literature and painting.

"It doesn't matter if I get things changed. More importantly, did you get what you want?" Till today, Concubine Yue was confused. He could not tell why His Royal Highness Ling would suddenly agree to marry Ling Qiyang. Although there was no bad news throughout these days, doubt and anxiety lingered in his heart.

"Father, I'm fine. He's close to me and discusses everything with me. As for his own affairs, he has his ideas, so I don't need to worry about it. The Empress, Third Brother and Sixth Brother treat me well. Because of some incidents, I told him about my medical skills while made him believe in me a little bit more." Ling Qiyang said, "If I didn't experience it first-hand, I wouldn't have believed this too."

Concubine Yue looked into Ling Qiyang’s eyes and making sure that his son was truthful. After the confirmation, he heaved a sigh of relief, “That's good. Finally, my son's waiting bore fruit. As for your medical skills, what you did is right. You can’t conceal it forever. After some time, your Master will calm down and come back. When that happens, I'm sure he will visit you. Rather than talk about it then, it is better to let him know in advance so that he will not suspect that you deliberately hid it."

"Yes, I think so too." Ling Qiyang poured some tea for his Father. "There is a box of premium tea in the gifts. After dinner is over, I will make it for you to taste it."

"Your Highness sent some gifts before the New Year. This is a bit inappropriate." This year, with His Royal Highness Ling Manor's gifts, he had gained many new items.

"That's a New Year's gift. This is a meeting gift. There's a difference." Since it was prepared, there was no reason to take it back. "Father, you have lived these years frugally. Now that your son has a home, you can rest assured and enjoy the good fortune. Even if something happens in the future, Master is around, and I still have my medical skills. I will be fine."

"Alright." Concubine Yue nodded, "Thinking for the future and having your own plans is good. You are also a child with independent ideas. I shan't say anymore. One last thing, as his wife, you must bring an heir for His Royal Highness Ling. Although I do not ask that your son to inherit His Royal Highness Ling's position, I do hope that there is a child who can take care of you when I'm no longer around."

"Father, you are not old yet. Don't think about that. As for children, let's go with the flow. Omega pregnancy is not easy, everything depends on luck."

"Even if that's the case, I won't see you several times a year. Remember all of this. In case, I remember the advice but not be able to reach you."

Ling Qiyang nodded, and he was clear deep down that their next reunion was uncertain.

"If you wish to spend the rest of your life with His Royal Highness Ling, heirs will be especially important. Just look, here in Count Waangyang's Mansion, your elder brother will inherit the position in the future. Although the Madam is in power now, her good start will end with a downfall. Aunt Zhou is tolerating her because her future is secure. Even if you are not anxious about bearing children, others may be. Although I don't like fighting with others, I don't want you to end up like me." His Royal Highness Ling earnestly advice his son.

"I understand." Ling Qiyang took his Father's hand in his and smiled lightly.

His Father never fought for power, position or prestige in the family. Technically, someone aloof of worldly affairs should be to find peace and quiet. Alas, the reality was more lonely and miserable than tranquil.

Ling Qiyang admired his Father’s character, but if he loneliness and misfortune awaited him, he would instead never get love and warmth from the beginning...

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Translator's Notes:

The next chapter is very spicy >< Look forward to it!! Here's wishing all of you a Happy New Year! Stay safe and may all your wishes come through! I hope that everyone will continue showing support for this book and do leave me your comments and support down below!
 
Allow me to clarify the position and names of all the princes. 

Eldest Prince: Jun Chengrong
Second Prince: Jun Chengjing
Third Prince: Jun Liyuan
Fourth Prince: Jun Chengyan
Fifth Prince: Jun Chengxi
Sixth Prince: Jun Liche
Seventh Prince: Jun Lixuan

Previous       Full Chapter Listings       Next


If you would like to support this translation, you may choose from any of the options below:

PayPal Donation           Ko-Fi Support           Patreon Membership         

4 comments:

  1. thank you for the chapter and for putting a list for the brothers names 🤗💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😄😄 thanks for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for translation!!! I really enjoy your T/N :))

    P.S. I think I figured out what happened to Ch10 part 3. The title was wrong. It kept saying Chapter 10 (2/3) when it was supposed to be (3/3). Similar case with Chapter 11 part 2. It says Chapter 11 (1/3) instead of (2/3).

    Just want to let you know. But the Chapter 10 part 3 in Noveupdates isn't working.

    Again, thanks for all your hardwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my baby is the very cute youngest

    ReplyDelete