Rebirth and Redemption C30 Part 1

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Chapter 30 — Negotiation

Part 1
___________________________


After leaving the dormitory building, Rong Xun finally dragged Chu Feng and said, “Don't do this, I'm really fine, I just bumped it.”

Chu Feng stopped and said solemnly, “You must go and have a look. What if you get stupid? You’re already stupid enough.”

Rong Xun was stunned for a moment and said discontentedly, “I’m not stupid... My exam results are very good…”

Chu Feng sighed helplessly in his heart. He was on fire now, but it was not time to vent, and it was impossible to get angry in front of Rong Xun.

“It's because I'm not good. I just shot an advertisement and left you alone in the school.” Chu Feng said apologetically, “I didn't protect you.”

“It's none of your business.” He didn't expect such a thing to happen. “Gui Heng came in time. They just pushed me. I didn't stand firm and hit a tree. But Gui Heng helped me today. I think it's quite unexpected. After all…”

Rong Xun didn't continue, but Chu Feng already understood what he meant. 

After all, they used to play with Yu Zhiming to fight and bully people together. Chu Feng parted ways with Yu Zhiming for Rong Xun. Rong Xun could understand it, but Gui Heng fought against Yu Zhiming for Rong Xun's sake, it was proper and expected as a matter of course. 

Chu Feng slowed down his voice and said, “Gui Heng is really muddled. Of course, I'm not qualified to say that to him, but Gui Heng is also a special protector. His relationship with me must be better than that with Yu Zhiming. Now I have a good relationship with you. With his character, I'm sure he would stand on your side. Besides, haven't you got along well with him recently? He should protect you.”

“En.” Rong Xun smiled and said, “Don't be angry with what happened. I'll be careful in the future.”

Chu Feng held Rong Xun's hand and said, “I won't let you go alone in the future. However, you still have to go to the hospital with me so that I can rest assured. It won't take much time. Be obedient. I'll take you to dinner in the evening.”

Rong Xun thought for a moment and didn't want Chu Feng to worry about himself, so he nodded.

Chu Feng was satisfied and took Rong Xun to the hospital by taxi.

For convenience, Chu Feng chose Song Bin's hospital, which was also close to the city center and convenient to eat.

Chu Feng didn't want to disturb Song Bin, but coincidentally, Song Bin had a rest today, but his mentor had an operation. He wanted to observe it, so he came over. When Chu Feng walked into the hospital with Rong Xun, Song Bin was just ready to go home. Three people walked across the street.

Seeing Chu Feng, Song Bin was surprised, but after seeing a piece of blue bruise on Rong Xun's head, his face sank and asked Chu Feng, “Did you fight?”

“How is it possible?” Chu Feng quickly clarified, and then said the matter briefly.

Song bin frowned and said, “You can't protect your own people well. What can you do?”

Chu Feng didn't refute either. It was true that he didn't accompany Rong Xun today.

Rong Xun didn't want Chu Feng to be nagged, so he quickly said, “Brother Bin, I was not careful.”

“It's not your fault, it's those students in your school. They don't study hard in senior year and make so many things.” Song Bin was very dissatisfied. He knew that Chu Feng was still impulsive at his age. In case something really happened to Rong Xun, he couldn’t guarantee that Chu Feng could keep calm like he was now, but he knew to take Rong Xun to the hospital to check first.

“What are you going to do about it?” Song Bin asked him.

Chu Feng was silent. He had his own ideas, but he couldn't say it in front of Rong Xun, otherwise Rong Xun would certainly disagree.

Song Bin looked at him for a moment and said, “You're a third year senior now. Don't do anything bad for yourself. It's you who will suffer at that time. Leave it to me.”

Chu Feng looked at him puzzled. He didn't know what Song Bin planned.

“We can't let Rong Xun suffer for nothing.” Song Bin patted Chu Feng on the shoulder and said, “I'll arrange an inspection for Rong Xun first, and you'll give me your headteacher's phone number later.”

Chu Feng nodded and didn't ask much. It was more important to have Rong Xun to check first.




Translator's Notes: 

I am done posting chapter 1-8 here. I have yet to check on NU but I can imagine how messed up the chapter list. Click nest to read part 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment