Demon King Priest Chapter 124 The Youngster and the Knight (Part 1)

 
Chapter 124 The Youngster and the Knight (Part 1)

This was already the seventh day after leaving the deserted island. The small deserted island had been left far behind by the Ulysses, and even the shadow of it could not be seen. The breeze gently blew this pale blue ship sailing alone in the vast sea, making Ulysses and Rasputin who were cooling off on the deck feel a burst of comfort.

"Hey, Ulysses, can you just tell me. What method did you use to create such a gorgeous ship on that deserted island with nothing? Also, the girl named Lapis, who appeared suddenly. Where did she come from? Would you tell me please~ I promise that I will never tell anyone!" Rasputin took Ulysses' hand with a pleading expression.

"Rasputin, I've said it many times. I can't tell you. As long as we can return to the continent, there is no need to get to the bottom of it, right? Helen and Cherie didn't chase me and ask me like you." Ulysses smiled bitterly and refused Rasputin's request again. This was the 23rd time he rejected Rasputin's same request in the past seven days.

"Of course Helen and Cherie won't ask you! But as a mage, how can I ignore such an obvious magic-related object? You must have used some kind of lost magic to create this Ulysses, right? And that Lapis, which is obviously not any race of the continent, is also your masterpiece, right? Am I right?" Rasputin was still unwilling to give up.

"I'm sorry, Rasputin, I really can't say it. Please stop asking. Let's talk about other topics." Hearing that Rasputin's inference was almost close to the facts, Ulysses' heartbeat accelerated several times. But under his forbearance, his face still didn't show any surprised expression.

"It's really boring! Forget it, let's talk about going back. At this rate, we can return to the continent in about 20 days. Ah, I really miss it, although I didn't feel it when I was on it. But after I left the continent for a long time, I could feel the beauty of the continent strongly! It seems that I am probably not the kind of person who likes to travel on the sea. Ulysses, what about you?" Seeing that she could not get the answer from Ulysses, Rasputin had to change the topic to chat.

"Mhm, yes, it's better to be on land. I'm not used to living on the sea either..." Seeing that Rasputin seemed to have temporarily given up asking about the ship and Lapis, Ulysses heaved a sigh of relief and began to chat with Rasputin happily.

...

In the control room above the Ulysses, Cherie was playing with Lapis. But even though it was playing, Cherie was almost the only one talking. Lapis floating on the console just looked at Cherie running around in front of her without any expression.

"Lapis, look! Look! This shell is very beautiful! This is what Big Brother found from the beach and gave it to me when he was on a deserted island! And, only Cherie has this pink shell with white in it, Helen and Sister Rasputin don't have it! This is Cherie’s treasure! Cherie wants to be friends with Lapis, so can Lapis accept this?” Cherie took out a beautiful pink shell from her arms and placed it in front of Lapis.

"Friend, and me? Why?" For the first time, a look of confusion appeared on Lapis's face.

"Friends are people who can get along with each other very happily. Both boys and girls are fine! But Cherie used to be friends with girls only, until I met Big Brother, he is my first male friend! Not only that, he, he is mine..." At this point, Cherie's face suddenly reddened, and her voice suddenly became quieter.

"..." Lapis looked at the shy Cherie in confusion, wondering why she blushed suddenly.

"Hmmm, Lapis, the next thing I want to tell you is the secret of the two of us. I didn't even tell Sister Rasputin and Helen about this, but I don't know why you can give me a sense of security in mind. It feels like there should be no problem if I tell you. Anyway, what I want to tell you is that Big Brother and I are actually no longer just friends..." Cherie lowered her head and said embarrassedly.

"Not just friends? What kind of relationship is that?" The confused expression on Lapis's face became stronger.

"Actually, on the desert island, Big Brother is already engaged to me. So I am actually Big Brother's fiancee. Look! This is the engagement token that Big Brother gave me." Cherie raised her right hand. On her right hand, the amethyst bracelet Ulysses [actually Aya...] gave her was exuding a beautiful purple light.

"The item is confirmed! It is a special item of the demon king! Her authority has increased and is currently ranked fourth." The moment she saw the amethyst bracelet, Lapis' golden eyes suddenly flashed, and she read a paragraph that made Cherie confused.

"Lapis, I don’t understand what you were saying? What authority and rank. Cherie is confused. Lapis, would you like to accept this shell and be friends with Cherie?" Cherie once again held the pink shell with both hands and placed it in front of Lapis.

"Yes, Lapis will obey your orders. Take the shell and be your friend." Lapis said. Then invisible energy wrapped the shell and took the shell from Cherie's hand. Then in the space of about a few centimeters away from her hand, a thin space crack appeared, which sucked the shell in.

"Ah, it's the same space magic as the one Big Brother has! Sister Rasputin said that people who can use space magic are super geniuses, and there are not many of them in the world. Lapis, you are so amazing!" Seeing the shell suddenly disappear, Cherie exclaimed excitedly.

"Lapis is a magical spirit created by the master and has the permission to use the master's Dark Dimension Space. So I can put items in the Dark Dimension Space." Lapis explained why she could use space magic.

‘Created by Big Brother?’ Cherie looked at Lapis curiously. Although she didn't know much about high-level magic, she vaguely guessed that the magic that could create life-like bodies was definitely not something that ordinary high-level mages could do. It seemed that there were so many mysteries on her Big Brother! However, she didn't mind. Of course, the stronger the boy's power she liked was, the better it was!

"Then, Lapis, since we are already friends, can you tell me what you think of Big Brother?" After hesitating for a while, Cherie still asked the question.

"Lapis was created by the master, so the body of Lapis, the soul of Lapis, and everything about Lapis exists for the master. As long as it is for the master, Lapis can do anything!" Lapis answered Cherie's question without hesitation.

"Lapis, you are really straightforward!" Cherie stared at the silver-haired girl floating in the air, her face flushed instantly.

‘Cherie can't lose! Cherie will never lose to anyone when it comes to like Big Brother! Whether it's Sister Rasputin, Lapis, or Helen, Cherie can never lose! Because Cherie is already Big Brother's fiancee!’ Cherie held the amethyst bracelet in her right hand tightly and made up her mind.

...

At this moment, at the bottom of the cabin, Aya, Helen, and Arcelia were discussing a major issue.

"I think it’s best to arrange for the master to meet Arcelia after returning to the continent. There are many more reasons we can use. For example, Arcelia is the princess of a certain kingdom, because the country was overthrown by the rebels, so she escaped and met with master. Then she will use her body in exchange for master’s help in taking back her kingdom. In this way, the master will have no choice but to embark on the path of continental hegemony." Aya's tone was very excited. In her mind, she seemed to have seen Ulysses holding the sword of the demon king, Judgment of Abyss, conquering one kingdom after another, then conquering all the princesses one by one, and finally dominating the entire continent.

"Ah! This is what the demon king should do! The master's current ideal really does not meet his demon king status!"

"I...I object! What is this! This is desecrating the creed of knight! As the king of England and the knight of the holy sword, I will never do such a thing!! Even if I have sworn allegiance to the demon king, I still have my own dignity and I will never do such a shameless thing! And... And, use, use my body for... I... I... I would never agree!" Arcelia stuttered in the end, her face flushed.

"Helen also thinks this plan won't work, because no one knows Arcelia on the continent now. This kind of thing will soon be revealed. Daddy will definitely be very angry then!" Helen frowned and opposed Aya's idea.

"Hahaha! I'm actually kidding! That's just my wishful thinking!" Aya laughed guiltily, then changed her face and started to say seriously,

"Actually I already have a plan, Arcelia, don't worry, this plan shouldn't violate your chivalry spirit, and you don’t need to offer your body or anything. The specific arrangement is this, after a few days, in the middle of the night...

Previous

TOC

Next

please vote for this series on NU through the link below
If you would like to support this translation, you may choose any one of the options below.

Paypal Donation

Ko-fi

Patreon

Plan 1 Bulk Purchase
 $0.6 per chapter 
Minimum 12 chapters per purchase
Benefit: 
Uncensored 
Offline reading

Please include your email when making a payment in PayPal, the chapters will be sent to your email in 24 hours.



Plan 2 Monthly Access
Tier 1: 3 Advance chapters + The uncensored content of all free chapters
Access fee $3.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 2: 7 Advance chapters  
Access fee $6.00 Monthly 
Tier 3: 12 Advance chapters  
Access fee $9.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 4: 29 Advance chapters  
Access fee $20.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 5: 44 Advance chapters  
Access fee $30.00 Monthly 
Link
Tier 6: 72 Advance chapters  
Access fee $40.00 Monthly 
Benefit: 
Uncensored 
Offline reading
Regular Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment