The Man Who Gave The Protagonist a Halo

 


The Man Who Gave The Protagonist a Halo (Quick Transmigration)

Author: 楼不危

Synopsis:

Bai Xiyu traveled through various worlds, using his life to deliver the protagonists all kinds of dog dazzling auras then die gloriously or wretchedly, world-shatteringly or obscurely. But recently, Bai Xiyu discovered that the world seemed to be a bit broken.

Someone: "I remember you."

Bai Xiyu: "Ehehehehe..."

Welcome to hotline ******, the protagonist halo tailored for you, you deserve to own it!

Bai Xiyu: Mom, I always feel that the client lately is the same person!

**

Translator/Editor: Dyes of Reading

Hey, if you loved my translations and want to support me, send me a message on discord.

Or feed me some coffee through my Ko-fi (not kidding, I'll drink) or Paypal.
These would really motivate me! Love you guys! ╰(*°▽°*)╯


Arc 1 Overbearing President’s Runaway Wife

Chapter 12
Chapter 13

No comments:

Post a Comment